Zombie Wars: My Vampire Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Show me how much you've missed this," Rana hissed, and Yohannes laughed and smacked her big bronze butt, loving the way it jiggled as he rammed his dick into her. Passionately they went at it, and Yohannes fucked Rana with wild abandon, drilling his dick into her wet, cold pussy. Rana moaned deeply, grinding her big ass against Yohannes groin, even as her cold pussy gripped his cold, hard dick. With their superhuman recuperative powers at their peak, it took them a long time to get sated, and even longer to reach exhaustion...

"Now that's a way to welcome the end of the world, two Vampires in a cabin in the woods," Yohannes said, smiling, as he lay in bed with Rana. Yohannes looked at Rana, the sexy and dangerous gal who attacked him, then rescued him. The two of them quietly enjoyed each other's company, understanding and relating to one another like old friends even though they'd known each other less than a day.

"Amen to that, Yohannes, stay as long as you like," Rana said, gently kissing him on the ear, and Yohannes smiled, and wrapped his arms around her. Rana rested her head against his chest, smiling contentedly. For his heart did not beat, unlike the few lovers, male and female, that she'd brought home ( and subsequently feasted on ) prior to the Zombie apocalypse. Rana was thankful for Yohannes company, for now. He was a welcome break from the monotonous gloom that gripped her life these past couple of years...

After a while, the Zombie Apocalypse caused Mankind's realm to shrink, before collapsing on itself. The big cities were the first to fall to the Zombies, followed by the small towns, and later, even the most remote rural areas. When the Zombies infested every street, every neighborhood and every household in the big cities, they marched out of the metropolitan areas in a great exodus, in search of prey.

The predator follows the prey, and when the food supply is exhausted, they must venture forth into new territory. This is an incontestable fact of life in any ecosystem, including one ripe with the Living Dead. As the Zombies began invading the wilderness, they came into direct competition with their older brethren, the Vampires who had taken refuge there, preying on the wildlife in the absence of humans. Which breed of Undead shall ultimately prevail? That's a story for another time.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

A Civilized African Vampire A civilized Black vampire faces the Zombie Apocalypse.in NonHuman
This is the Zombie Apocalypse Somali doctor battles Zombies and Vampires.in NonHuman
Vampire's Guide to Zombie Wars Somali vampire and American soldiers fight Zombies.in NonHuman
Mistress of the Night Cop on a stakeout discovers more than she expected.in Erotic Horror
Sebastian's Dalliances Pt. 01 Seb looks to satisfy his sexual needs along with feeding.in Mind Control
More Stories