All Comments on 'Zombies Versus Muslims'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It's hard to know whether you're a troll, or whether you're genuinely this poor an author. Having been unfortunate enough to have stumbled across more than a dozen of your all-too-many literary "masterpieces" I'm inclined to say that it's the latter; surely no troll *could* be half as dedicated to cranking out these backyard abortions you have the gall to label stories.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This should be placed in the comedy section, along with every other failed abortion spewed out by this "writer" as this is either quite clearly a joke or a case of religious extremism bordering on a war crime.

It saddens me that the utter volume of drivel churned out from this individual has been allowed to fester here, slowly corrupting the site with it's filth.

Why don't you go away and do the only thing a muslim will ever be good at and kill yourself instead of ruining our existence with your blatant propaganda.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS