All Comments on 'Zumba 01'

by Auria

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SeductionLoverSeductionLoverover 13 years ago
Great Start

Very well done. Felt as if I were present with you. Looking forward to 02 and beyond.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

You are a good storyteller! You leave the reader wanting more...well done! *S*

AuriaAuriaover 13 years agoAuthor
Zumba 02 Preview

Zumba 02 is actually already submitted, just waiting for approval. In Chapter Two, Lisa is seduced by Megan, and the serious consequences, alluded to in the tagline, that result from Lisa acting on her desires will start to become apparent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great, sensual writing!

I assume there will be actual lesbian sex in part two. :) But, I actually LOVE that you've laid the groundwork for her feelings here and put us inside Lisa's head in a very powerful way. The scene with her husband is very erotic! You write well, and that combined with good storytelling has me anticipating the next part!

AuriaAuriaover 13 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous just below: Yes, I promise part two will fulfill on part one's tagline. I'm wondering if I perhaps should have just combined them into a single first chapter, but I expected both parts to get published together. I submitted them both at the exact same time, so I'm puzzled as to why Zumba 02 languishes in the "pending" state. Thanks to everyone for all the positive feedback so far!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot! Very nice!

Auria, hey, don't be second guessing yourself here, this is amazing writing! Can't wait for the next installment! It's like you were inside my head!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous