All Comments on 'Zynab's Skirt'

by fronker

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
comment 1

Glad to see you're writing again...would like a conclusion to whore 94...it felt somewhat open ended

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It was great, nice fresh work.

It was somewhat similar to the Whore 94 series, but I suppose that is your fantasy/fetish. I was somewhat bored with the Whore 94 series, although it was one of my favorites, it does need closure however... Although I wouldn't mind some new fresh meat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great character

Really liked this one. Zynab and Vanessa are both characters you could do a lot with. I look forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
God in Heaven

This is the single most arousing, well written, girl-on-girl story I've ever read, ad an spectacular offering to the alter of Dominance and humiliation.

Thank you, thank you very very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

fantastic story! really well written and descriptive and simply hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Job

I love the POV of this story, it's a lovely new twist. Very hot and descriptive. Also, thanks for making Francesca 18. Because if she were any younger, it wouldn't be morally right and I would've stopped reading this great fic.

doublebinddoublebindalmost 5 years ago
Great writing

This is some wonderfully-written lesbian domination! It's a fresh angle, yet absolutely nails the power dynamic without ever going overboard. Exactly what I was hoping to find this evening!

One little thing: There's a sentence where Zynab moves her foot to "Zynab's" face, which should read to "Francesca's".

(Also I'm snickering at the person who was grateful for Francesca being 18 so that the story is "morally" OK to enjoy. A story in which at least two violent *rapes* occur, and many more are implied.)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Story idea

This is hot. I think In the next story Zynab needs to take over Vanessa. You’ve hinted that Banessa craves it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous