All Comments on '1984'

by MlledeLaPlumeBleu

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I don't usually say this, but...

...this is, by far, the most elegantly written story on literotica that I've ever come across. If Bret Easton Ellis had good intentions, he'd write like this. Cool and modern and sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Holy shit, this is good.

I don't get 1/2 your brand allusions and don't give a fuck about the other half, but this was exquisite. I hope someone somewhere is paying you to write like this 'cuz otherwise you are a natural resource going to waste. I feel fortunate to have caught this, like some gorgeous relative of a coelacanth brought up in some poor dumb fisherman's net. Anyway, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
unbelieveable

that was just breath taking so vivid it was brilliant youre an amazing writer

Stella_OmegaStella_Omegaalmost 17 years ago
History Mistress!

I enjoyed your period piece, and the Kirov as well- but I have never read erotica that had offered an exact caricature of the 1980's before. In fact, I've rarely read any work that caricatured the eighties as well as this-- except, possibly, for William Gibson, and he wasn't intending to be funny. You are, and you've succeeded, and I have to assume you intended to be erotic as well. Needless to say, you've succeeded in that as well, in my estimation!

Of the many lovely phrases you've created here, the one I want to plagiarise is; <i>carnal brawl</i>. Damn, I'm jealous of those two words. Horribly so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Impressive

I liked that a ton. You're incredibly good. Being a straight chick, I had kinda hoped you were a guy. But be that as it may, you've got talent, and thank you for writing the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a sequel

You wouldn't consider writing a sequel to this piece would? I feel as if the end leaves the reader wanting a more solid end then a closed door so to speak...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow

Reminded me of The Great Gatsby, or The Last Tycoon; Very F Scott Fitzgerald meets erotica. I love the characters, so vivid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The diction and dialogue in this story reminds me of Christian Bale's character's monologues in "American Psycho".

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Laughing at your own joke?

.. But letting us all laugh with you. What an obnoxious bunch of characters, no-one to admire, identify with, or wish to meet. -

But expertly observed and crafted - brilliant.

aragonitearagoniteover 9 years ago
Nice work!

Nicely different in style from many other literotica works.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous