All Comments on 'Ad Men'

by Charles Petersunn

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Hysterical!

It should perhaps be in comedy, but I understand why it has to be here. Really very funny and entertaining. I love the show and this satire. Very skilled and careful work. Much praise to you and StoryPal!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very creative, imaginative

This is not the usual sex story. Clearly more of a work of art, yet still erotic. The progression of the ad company, the incorporation of actual slogans, the factual material regarding National Airlines, the allusions to Hooters, really, really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The Maidenform Account

Are you prescient? The next episode of Mad Men (today is August 27) concerns a Maidenform account. I doubt that the secretaries will walk around in brassieres, but one can hope. Thanks Petersunn and StoryPal!

Charles PetersunnCharles Petersunnover 15 years agoAuthor
Well, not so prescient

Well, I wasn't so prescient after all. It turns out that the "real" Mad Men have the Playtex account, and were competing against the "Maidenform Dream" campaign. Rather opposite to my own version. Rats! But, at least we are thinking alone the same lines.

Thanks though for the kind words, and you're interest in the show!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks!

Always look forward to your great stories.

ChucsSiteChucsSiteabout 15 years ago
I really liked this story but

didn't feel it was as erotic as others. On the other hand the details are amazing,the slogans added even more than reality, the advances in technique as well as importance continued to stimulate interest to see just what would they think of next. And, after reading over twenty of these wonderfully varied and explicit stories, I finally found one that did not have any spanking or anal sex. Just a nice blend of fantasy and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Genius

Typically advertisers use sex to sell the slogan - I love the use of the slogans to sell sex!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Simply squishy

My friends and I thought it was wonderfully teasing. Exactly what women like to read.

Kate

Charles PetersunnCharles Petersunnalmost 15 years agoAuthor
THANKS!

Ad Men won the Literotica award for Best of 2008. I am really very grateful. Perhaps it’s silly to provide expressions of appreciation, but I do want to thank Sack for his early support and encouragement, A_Satoris for alerting me to this award competition, and of course StoryPal for his invaluable editing of this story. Finally, of course, I want to thank very much those persons who took the extra time and effort to vote within this contest. It’s encouragement like this that helps one keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Look it up in your Funk & Wagnals

A fun story...

...however, when writing historical fiction, research is necessary. A quick online search shows that Southwest was incorporated in 1967 and became known as Southwest Airlines in 1971. They were a Texas-only airline until 1979.

If you can find it, there is a comedy album of an orgy, and everyone is quoting advertising slogans as double entendres!

Will the next episode involve the Doublemint Twins?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
I Love Joanie!!

Thank you for taking the time to write up a fantasy about who I think has been the hottest fictional character of the past couple years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The 50's:

What I miss about that time is the predominance of white cotton button-front blouses open-at-the-neck: stewardesses, Catholic high school girl uniforms, women on television!

Suggestion:

Too bad you didn't include (now) BLACK (then "colored") women in this story, especially as their dark skin would offer a GREAT CONTRAST to the white cotton of the "brassieres"!

LordMorningwoodLordMorningwoodover 12 years ago
The Dupont Account . .

Superbly written, well-deserved award winner. Found the first section particularly effective, focussing in relentlessly on the nylon fetish. Intense!

ChucksSiteChucksSiteabout 12 years ago
I really liked this story but

didn't feel it was as erotic as others. On the other hand the details are amazing,the slogans added even more than reality, the advances in technique as well as importance continued to stimulate interest to see just what would they think of next. And, after reading over twenty of these wonderfully varied and explicit stories, I finally found one that did not have any spanking or anal sex. Just a nice blend of fantasy and reality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
SEXTING WITH A HOT GIRL

Hi sexy studs. Ever fancied about getting nudies from a hot girl, or having phone sex with one. Call me here and I'll make your dreams CUM true

8420237703

gotranegotraneover 8 years ago
Most Worthy Of A Sequel!

This one most definitely deserves a sequel! Although, each campaign could have, very easily, have been it's own chapter, it was very good, nonetheless. Love the passing glance of pantyhose! Would love to see a lot more next time!

cuckold_ukcuckold_ukover 7 years ago
brings back memories

I used to fly National between London and Miami in the 70's and I can honestly say that I experienced the best blow jobs of my life from the National girls. Always in sheer, shiny nylons and heels, my cock would get hard the minute I walked on the plane and spoke to the first girl. I willingly paid first class and a trip would never go by in either direction when I wouldn't experience at least three blow jobs, often from different girls. My absolute favourite was a girl called Brenda who lived in Coral Gables with her Eastern Captain boyfriend. She had the most wonderful mouth and lips and just couldn't get enough cum. Wow, those were the days, making me hard thinking about them. BOAC just couldn't compete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Clever and very sexy story. Would love to hear some more stories of the women landing some more clients.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Well done

as a fan of the original Mad Men series, i could totally see something like this played out in Porn Parody form, where the essence of the show is honored, with that added extra bit of sex.

the only problem is the fact that you refer to John Slattery by his real name when his character name is Sterling. he is the Sterling in Sterling Cooper. but other than that, this was awesome, very titillating, very sexy, and I love how the women use their wiles to their advantage and are the ones instigating the acting rather than allow themselves to be manhandled.

Well done.

knickerlover13knickerlover13almost 5 years ago
hot

have to say my wife would fit in well in this great story. loved it

knickerlover13knickerlover13over 3 years ago
hot

keep cumming back to this great story. Maggie would certainly fit in here, she loves powerful men and tells me she would help Babs out and her french knickers would be off a lot. well written story and no wonder it is a winner. many congrats.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous