All Comments on 'Age Difference'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 89 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Surprise, Surprise !!!!!!!

An honest and faithful individual, and still young.

Great story as always expected from you.

Be nice for a follow up to this story.

Many thanks for your writing.

A U.K. Fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
As Always

I always read everything you write, and this is as always excellent. I would love to see a follow up. Please keep submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow!!!

Now that I didn't expect. Great read DG

A fan always

ag2507ag2507over 17 years ago
This REQUIRES a sequel...

See title

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Even Sexual Conten is done well

You have a way of telling a story so well and even sexual content is done so tastefully and thruthfully and so believable. Please don't stop. I always look for your submissions.

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Great Story

A great story as usual. I hope you continue it.

GaCowboyGaCowboyover 17 years ago
Great Ending

Yes. You definitely need another chapter.

Keep up the good work.

cageyteecageyteeover 17 years ago
I didn't see that coming

and I love stories that pleasantly surprize me, but then almost all DG Hear stories do!

louguy35louguy35over 17 years ago
Outstanding!

Simply outstanding. The story cries for continuation!

Cheers!

AmyfriendAmyfriendover 17 years ago
Excellent, very well written.

I loved it so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story!

As usual, another great story! I really would like to read about what happened after the initial shock of mom and daughter meeting. I always look forward for your stories!

wbbgme01wbbgme01over 17 years ago
Age Difference

This story definately needs at least a second chapter!!

Irish_DomIrish_Domover 17 years ago
Enjoyable..

Very enjoyable. Would deffinately love to read a second chapter to this story. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i wish i had a boss like that

Very enjoyable. Now I am going to have to check your other stories ...

Good luck in the contest,

Maharat

Risq_001Risq_001over 17 years ago
You know this normally isn't my cup of tea

But I'm an equal opportunity guy and always felt whats good for the goose is good for the gander, but this made me laugh at the end. Only because of how both the mother and daughter described the other to this guy.

Won't hear me say this much, but I did give this a laugh

-Risq

DesertPirateDesertPirateover 17 years ago
Great!

DG,

I loved that twist at the end. I would seriously like to read another chapter. Make it serious or fun, either way it will be good.

imhandyimhandyover 17 years ago
Great story

Great story, please continue with another chapter or three.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
oh yeah

u need to do it dude

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great!

I burst out laughing! I can't wait to read the rest - great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
It seems to me that you are on the hook

to finish this.

I warned you: write a good story and everyone will want more. You know what my thoughts are on how it should continue!

This really was just a great story you could sit back and enjoy. Like hdk's story of today, "Don't Bother Me," it's not about dissecting the story but simply sit back and enjoy.

Good stuff.

Regards, Jack

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 17 years ago
Cries out for a continuation!!!

Wow, DG! Possibly the most entertaining to a story on LITEROTICA that I have ever read. This superb tale cries out for a continuation and I am sure that you will not let us down! Assuming the son takes after his father, as did the daughter, the beautiful Ellen appears to be the only member of this family with normal sexual appetites. Looking forward to the next chapter(s). Pete.

Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionover 17 years ago
very nice!

we definately need a chapter two

SalamisSalamisover 17 years ago
Easily my favorite of yours

As I read this, I kept being reminded of people whose ages seem to be out of sync with their personalities. Be they the ‘Peter Pans’ or the ‘Old Souls’, their lives often are used to craft an interesting story.

This story was so thoroughly enjoyable that it jumped to the top of my list of favorites written by you. The ending seemed as close to perfect as could be achieved. Both this tale, and the story “Ex-Rated Wedding” by be0wulf, have endings that work so well that they left me with lasting smiles. Thank you.

rachlourachlouover 17 years ago
Great story!

As always, a wonderfully entertaining read. Well done and good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Definitely write chapter two!

Great story, and a situation I can relate to entirely too well. I am a 47-year-old woman about to go through a divorce after 23 years of marriage, the last 3 "untouched" as they say, and to my sheer amazement, find myself with a 30-year-old lover who makes me feel 21 again. I am not naive enough to think this is anything but a "boytoy" fling, but I do have strong feelings for him and can hope. I will certainly enjoy the "ride" as long as it lasts after so long "out of the car." Had almost forgotten what "driving" feels like! If nothing else, he has given me confidence in myself as a sexual being again.

Anyway, you have pegged much of the age thing exactly right. Some of what this guilt-ridden woman said sounded like you were in the room with me and my lover. (Should I look for a camera?) Best of luck in the contest. I also have an entry, but with a very different theme. Normally I don't leave anonymous comments, but in this case, I think you'll understand why I cannot even use my Literotica ID. Oh, great ending, and I didn't see it coming. Thankfully I have no children to "catch" me. Ha! PLEASE write a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
what

duh;how do u splain this to God if u were anyone in this story??rickprince1949

SlickTonySlickTonyabout 17 years ago
Surprise!

What a nice Goldlocks story ("...and the third one was just right>")

And I loved that twist at the end. Yes, the story must go on.

JoiseyMadisonJoiseyMadisonabout 17 years ago
HAH! Family Dysfunction at it's best!

I don't usually read stories that are labeled heavy sex but I like the author so decided to give it a try. I admit I skimmed at first but when the relationship with Ellen progressed I started focusing. LOVED the ending! I actually laughed out loud and even clasped my hand over my mouth like O.o until I realized ok you're at your comp being a doofus.

Hehe GREAT story! Can anyone else say sequel?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Talk about an ending...

Awesome story, can definetely relate from being in a relationship with a man twice my age in the past... But the ending made it! Very cool!

peggytwittypeggytwittyabout 17 years ago
Fantastic

DG you rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That was great and so entertaining. Nothing short of fantastic!

Oh, and I liked it too.

Thank you

PT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AWESOME!!!

I loved this story, I am 5 1/2 yrs older than my hubby...He says older women make beautiful lovers...This story was the BOMB!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AWSOME!

A good story that needs annother chapter or two. I agree!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Just brilliant

Just brilliant. What more can one say?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Saw it

Pretty good story, though I saw the ending coming.

Lots of potential for a sequel...

bornagainbornagainalmost 17 years ago
Better than the second

This was better than the second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Typical great DG story

As a 60 + guy, I loved your story. It's pretty unrealistic inasmuch as she will be on Medicare by the time he hits 35, but that's the nice thing about Literotica. You don't have to be totally realistic. I thought your unrealistic story was great. Congratulations.

60 year old George

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
chapter 2 please

DG I really would love to find out the conclusion to this great story.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Damn your good

DG, I loved it, especially the twist. I do have to agree with most of your commentors that a chapter two should be on your agenda. Thank You. Ronnie W.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Lovely Storytelling

Nicely played out - wants a sequel to sort of tie loose ends up..go for it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Loved the ending.

Great story, I really got a kick out of the ending.

jack_strawjack_strawover 15 years ago
ted baxter???

C'mon, DG, you had to name your hero Ted Baxter? I mean, I'm reading this story and all I can see is ... well, Ted Baxter from the Mary Tyler Moore show (LOL!!). Oh, and wasn't Ellen Bartlett the name of one of the doctor's wives in St. Elsewhere, or is my early-onset Alzheimers kicking in? Great stuff.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Good story

Interesting. I liked the twist at the end. Excellent story. Now I really have to read the sequel to see what happened to these couples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
WOW

Always love your stories, but I NEVER saw that coming. Love this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You are a good writer!

DG, whatever you decide about a followup to this story, I'll read it if I know it's there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
please

write more of this

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
keep this going

enjoyed it.

Durnic_KahnDurnic_Kahnover 13 years ago
Wow

Ok, I don't comment much, but damn, I LOVED the ending. Off to read the sequel...

GualterioGualterioabout 13 years ago
Is there an admirable character here?

Let's see ... her husband is gay and cheated on her with a guy. Ted lied about the readiness of her car and took advantage of her emotional confusion to get in her pants. She allowed herself to get into situations where she cheated on her cheating husband.

Well-written but wow!

bruce22bruce22almost 13 years ago
Lots of fun

The attitude of our young friend is highly amusing and the story is a roller coaster!

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
you dirty bastard!

i only have one complaint you ended it to soon! lol.

KentGlassKentGlassabout 12 years ago
OMG. You nailed the ending.

Ok. I didn't see that ending coming. I really liked this story because it brought back some old, very awesome memories. I too dated older women when I was younger. When I was 21, I dated a 43 year old, and later on, a 45 year old. My God those were some good times, and I could relate to your story. Than you.

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
WOW ALL THOSE SECRET LOVES

arent so secret any more, TK U MLJ LV NV

Latinlover15Latinlover15over 11 years ago
Oh what an ending

Holy shit....didn't see that coming at all fucking awesome writing

AthertonAthertonover 10 years ago
Awesome ending!

I sure didn't see that coming! Thanks for the great read.

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 10 years ago
Yeah I suspect most of us did see it coming -

The Politician dad, the super correct mom and she looks like Ellen - that is why he thought he knew her -

A simple little winner -

KarenEKarenEalmost 10 years ago
@Atherton

When she mentioned politician father I knew!

ramonbrookramonbrookalmost 10 years ago
Let me tell you ...

It is VERY SELDOM (if ever) that I read a story from DG HEAR that I don't like and I REALLY enjoyed this one as well.

Although not necessary, I would have like the story to go on and hear what Cindy and Ellen had to say to each other and I would also have liked to hear that Ted and Ellen became an item.

But that is just me and I'm not the author!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
another chapter

I must day you definitely nerd to write another chapter, so much to explode now Cindy knows and what about her lover.

GoesGruntGoesGruntover 9 years ago
Fun But Not Quite Done

I'd love to see a second chapter, but it'd really depend on where you went with it. As of now the story is great and it's easy, as a reader, to envision a good ending from here.

rjl61rjl61over 9 years ago

Please write a second chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
DG HEAR

Oh my gosh! Now that was a solid closing

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

I expected something like that but still funny, though I always find it annoying when authors leave it to people to imagine their own ending, and don't warn them in the initial author's note that the story is incomplete.

If I liked just using my imagination I wouldn't have bothered reading stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
need chapt 2

need chapt 2!!!!

arizjim2arizjim2over 6 years ago
LMAO

Love that surprise ending. No sequel necessary. My imagination can take it from here.

myassisdraginmyassisdraginover 6 years ago
Whoa...

Excellent,I did not see that ending coming,.. LOL

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago
Your Editor Was Right

Great story and it really does need a chapter 2!

Igolf69Igolf69almost 6 years ago
The rest of the story

Yes this story is a long way from finished.

As I'm writing this the thought in my mind is.

Is it written and posted lol. If not what's keeping you

msufanmsufanabout 5 years ago
I don't pass

..... out many 5's. This story deserves one. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Baddogie59Baddogie59about 5 years ago
Had to laugh

Great read and I must say I loved the ending.

You should continue this story. The whole story from the gay husband to the older women with the younger lover and then the daughter who is also gay. So much more could spin out of this story that I think would make for very interesting reading.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Great story takes after dad

Screw age difference

Happiness is not a age factor

She 84 he 54 so what

Aunt 17 years older husband lived happily till he died first

She now 96

Keep writing as this

Goth only goth girl

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Started

Started to see where this was headed, but surprised by the woman thing. Really good story that I'm getting to late, but I would have voted for a second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Laughed my head off at the twist at the end. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The daughter can't say much, 'cause she's got a likker license...

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

The last 2 lines caused me to laugh out loud. THANK YOU!! 5 stars

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 2 years ago

This story works with a naturalistic ending. Good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I want to know more about Ellen and Ted; how did Ellen go about getting way from her politician husband? Now that Ellen is more emancipated, how would you fit her daughter and her lover in a story with Ted AND Ellen? 5 stars.

BJ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The ending shocked me! Wow!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

W O W !

I was Certainly caught "Flat Footed" !

THANKS !

DOC226DOC226over 1 year ago

What a Great Twist at the very end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That is a hell of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It cries out for a second chapter.

joeoggijoeoggiabout 1 year ago

Wasn’t expecting that! Great read.

DG HearDG Hearabout 1 year agoAuthor

There is a second chapter to age difference,

Thank you for reading my stories.

DG Hear

PatrickThomasPatrickThomas12 months ago

Yes. Another chapter please.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, ends on a helluva note. 5 stars to you sir...!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Awesome! Never expected it! Thank you, Mike

sg1010sg101028 days ago

W O W ! What an ending. I'm, it seems, a little late in requesting the next chapter but I do look forward to reading it.

"A CLIFF HANGER", if there ever was one ! I guess I can catch up on my sleep some other time.

THANKS !

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5718 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories