All Comments on 'BloodBorne Ch. 07'

by purefire

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

i loved it. more please soon

kamysimmskamysimmsabout 13 years ago
loving me some liam

finally another chapter.i hope part 8 doesn't take another two weeks.anyway great story.like i said before liam is my favorite member of the brethren and im glad u have a story based on him.love how he and xan connect.liam is the man in bed

apollonaapollonaabout 13 years ago
Great writing

A lot of depth and complexity to many of your characters. You're fight scenes are thankfully not censored and can be quite brutal, but the same goes for many of the emotions your characters emit. Such a great series, looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wow!

That was beautiful. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yay for Liam and Xan!!!

That was so beautiful... I'm glad that the two of them have realized they love and need each other... Please give us more.

EdwarusEdwarusabout 13 years ago
loved it

beautiful chapter loved all the different emotions cant wait for the next one

nonnienonnieabout 13 years ago

I have to agree with the other readers that was a well done, great and awsome chapter!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Oh Liam!!!!

I just want to hug him. Love these two!

ladybug71ladybug71about 13 years ago
Outstanding story!!

You have an amazing talent as a story writer....I am glad to see Liam find love with Xandra and I am hoping your next story will be Alexis falling in love....let's see if this man of not so many words, can still stay that way after finding his soulmate. LOL!! Thank you for sharing these stories with us!!!!! :)

kris10ekris10eabout 13 years ago
i still love you.... slow poke!!

I looked everyday for chapter 7, and I wasn't disappointed when it came but you are going to kill me with this once a month submission shit. We are too far into this story, and addicted! I don't believe its Xan that's the key, so I desparetly need to know how they are going to capture Xion... I think bcs everyone will be protecting Xan and not Xion. Question... are you pronouncing the X with a "h" sound like Xavier or Javier... or a "z" sound like Zion. in Spanish the x and j makes an h sound, but the z sound, sounds much more feminine....

CinderLawCinderLawabout 13 years ago
WOW!!!

that is all I can say! I would have given more than 5 stars if i could have.

mokkelkemokkelkeabout 13 years ago

liam happy, finally! he so deserved this, now hope the other one doesn't destroy it because he'll have a raging liam behind his ass then

kamysimmskamysimmsabout 13 years ago
good chapter

good read.liam is a tortured soul and deserves to be happy.please give some more insight into his childhood and all the things he went through.i love your writing and u are one of the best authors on this site.keep up the good work and dont take so long next time.ur readers are getting real restless.take it as a compliment.

lostchickenlostchickenabout 13 years ago
I loved, loved, loved...

his speech to her. It was so "Liam" lol This was a wonderful chapter, thank you so much for sharing. The dynamics between these two are fantastic, as all the dynamics have been with your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Foul language is not a turn on exactly!

I like the story as such but I detest any author using this kind of foul language as Xan and Liam are doing and it has nothing to do that they have lived hard lifes - it is just turning me off as a reader.

Secondly I donĀ“t understand why everyone is thinking of Xan being the key when it is quite qlear that Xion is! Please Purefire, stop the f-words, it is lowering the standard of this otherwise nice story!

MissElf1MissElf1almost 13 years ago
language

I have to comment on the language. I know that Purefire and other authors create an atmosphere and an image with the language they use. Words are used to paint a picture of a character or of a scene. It is not always easy.

This is Purefire's creation and I don't think it is fair for us to criticise the artistic style that is used. Please understand, I'm not trying to offend anyone or tell someone not to share their opinions. I just want others to consider the impact of various words to a story. Would we have gotten the same feelings or images if "darn" or "golly" were used?

I am greatful that Purefire share's the Brethren world with us and I don't feel comfortable having someone dictate the limits of a writer or what words can be used to share their stories. This is an erotic literature site. I can't say that I am comfortable with all the words that I read in stories on Lit, but I am not surprised since this site is for adults.

If I hit a word that I find pushes my comfort zone (or a scene that pushes my comfort zone) I skip over it quickly and go on with the rest of the story. I haven't had that in the Bethren series, but I have dealt with that in some other stories. That is how I handle my discomfort. Then I am able to continue with the story.

Now a compliment to the author. Your plots keep me coming back again and again. Your description of the erotica included in the story is wonderful, but it is the amazing plot that I can't get enough of. Thanks a million.

kamysimmskamysimmsalmost 13 years ago
i agree

writers should be able to express what they want and how they want in their stories.purefire is a great story teller and an even better writer.how you bring the characters to life in your stories is just as good as the stories i read from famous authors who have their books at major book stores.your pen game is incredible, and you should not have to change how you present your stories because some one has something to say about what what language is used.keep up the good work girl.

BeosaevioBeosaevioalmost 13 years ago
Great Read!

I am truly enjoying your work. You should publish this whole series about the Brethren, flesh it out a bit more and you'd have very strong full length novels.

A couple of critiques:

1. There are a few purely grammatical errors/typos that could easily be corrected by an editor. (Raising my hand to volunteer...lol)

2. Your characterizations are amazing. I read books by authors that are far beneath you in their abilities to bring their characters to life so well that the readers laugh with them, cry with them and mourn for them. (Melanie Rawn's Dragon Prince series is one of the best in that category.)

Liam is by far the most complicated and inspiring of the brothers. Knowing his background pulls so much of his abrasiveness into its proper place; one cannot help but want to comfort him and show him that people aren't always as cruel as he has known. Letting Xandra get under his skin and behind his defenses was not an easy task for you to pull off, and you did it with amazing style and grace. You left Liam with his guard in place, but added room under his abrasive shields for her, while also allowing her shields to drop enough to allow him in as well. Bravo! These two are by far my favorite characters since Andrae and Nadia. (Andae wins my heart for being a dark and scary very dominant male... what I wouldn't give to have been Nadia, trapped and made helpless by his rampant sexuality... RAWR!)

I give you five stars and raise you to a sixth. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us. Feel free to contact me if at any time you want to discuss characterizations and/or would like a quick read-through to fix typos that the spell check misses.

Sincerely,

Beo

kamysimmskamysimmsalmost 13 years ago
i agree with beosaevio

talented writer,i'm impatiently waiting for the next chapters.it's been over a month already.i'm sure you have a life and other things that your involved with, but i'm such a big fan and it's hard to wait to see the next chapter.even more so when the story is about my favorite character of your series.please write more soon

kissntell13kissntell13almost 13 years ago
Please post again soon!

Really in need of another chapter (or two, or three, or four...). Please, please, please update soon!

kamysimmskamysimmsalmost 13 years ago
new post new post

over a month , where is the new chapter or chapters shall i say,all this time there should be a chapter 8 9 and 10.lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
more more more!

please write more, its been ages since your last submission!

and we want to know more about drae and nadia!!

mikothebabymikothebabyalmost 13 years ago
are you ever gonna write again

we have been patiently waiting for another chapter. If you are not gonna finish, let us know so we can take you off of our favorites and/or stop checking daily for an update

BiggestheartBiggestheartalmost 13 years ago
Please!!!

I'm seriously addicted more please and hopefully soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Portal? OMG! Please tell me Nadia is going to come back at the end of this series.... she and andre were suppose to have a family already.

kissntell13kissntell13over 12 years ago
Are you coming back?

Would love another chapter! Please post again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please

Please finish this story!!!! I love it and I would love to read more :) come back to us

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
APPEAR

IF YOU WONT CONTINUE WITH THIS SERIES JUST SAY IT , BUT IM TIRED OF CHECKING DAILY FOR ANY UPADTES AND FIND NONE. ITS BEEN MONTHS SINCE YOU SAID YOU'VE BEEN WORKING ON THIS AND NOTHING HAS COME OUT.

kamysimmskamysimmsover 12 years ago
are u serious

no story in almost 7 months,i hope everything is okay with u because i am really getting impatient

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

please bring Nadia back to the story. Its just not the same without her! Sniff Sniff

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To all you mean people...

Are you serious? How dare you get pissy at the author for having a life?! You seriously yell at the person who sparks your interest. Get over yourself. The author does the best they can considering they have a real life to lead. Posting to this site is only for their enjoyment of writing and creating a story. If you feel so strongly about about it go start your own story! With that being said thank you purefire for these wonderful stories and while I wait for your return I'll go check out some other entries on the site. Taraefresh

lili82lili82over 12 years ago
to Anon from today (11.13.11),

I think that people forget that we here on Lit are given a gift when people take the time out of their lives to post a story on here. They forget that they may have a time-consuming job like taking care of children or a household or they may even be a doctor with a busy practice. They forget that the author may even have a bad case of writer's block or that their computer died or God forbid, a loved one died. So we kinda have to forgive the mean people for not using common sense and for only thinking of themselves. Oh, and if my comment has bothered some of these mean people, obviously I'm talking about you! Purefire, I hope you're ok and take your time if you're having problems. You're a damn good writer and I'd rather wait for something that is substantial than to read a piece of BS that's posted because some people are impatient.

kamysimmskamysimmsover 12 years ago
to all the loud talkers

first of all,i understand that writers have their own lives,and i stated that on many different comments that i wrote on this page, so don't think that i'm inconsiderate when it comes to purefire or any other writer on literotica. i love her stories and would love to hear more from her.so before you direct a comment at ( if it was directed towards me) know what your talking about first.

claireacquiredclaireacquiredover 12 years ago
Loved it!

I hope you will continue the story. I've read the whole series over the past week and can't wait to read more.

PinkPantheressPinkPantheressover 12 years ago
Fantastic

I love your writing and would love to see another chapter when you get there until then I will wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
To kamysimms

Actually I wasn't talking about you I was speaking to those other jerks that decided typing in caps and cursing at the author was ok. I read your past comments but I was more annoyed by the other people. Purefire isn't getting paid to share stories on Lit. How many days have you pushy anonymous people come home from work just to lay in bed and fall asleep. Purfire has a life away from this site and if I was an author and received hateful comments I'd make those bastards wait even longer just because. Purefire I'm still a huge fan and even if it takes a year I will come back every month just to see if you have anything new. Keep up the great work and take your time creating this wonderful world we love to live in. TaraeFresh

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 11 years ago
Talk about a range of emotions

I think I went through them all with this one chapter from rage and wanting to beat the living shit out of his egg-donor, bitch of a mother and her asswipe boyfriend, to tears at what he'd been through. You are simply amazing and I'm so sad that you might not be posting on the site any more because of some thieving douchebags.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous