BloodBorne Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers

Liam stared at the taught lines of her abdomen as he knelt before her. He noticed the tremble that came with her breaths before moving his gaze to the slight flare of her hips that led to strong but womanly thighs. He moaned as he looked at the black curls that covered her center, then slowly parted them. Even in the dim light, he saw the drops of nectar that coated her. Her musky scent wafted to him, pushing his control to the limit. Liam placed his hands on her hips and flicked his tongue across the button hidden between her silken folds. He felt her tighten her grip on his shoulders as she moaned in surprise and pleasure. He ran his tongue again, adding a pressure that allowed him access to her coated channel.

When her knees, buckled, he deftly shifted so that she leaned against the door. Liam didn't wait until she'd situated herself; he pressed his mouth onto her mound and snaked his tongue along her dripping opening. He drove his tongue in deeper when her hips shot forward, scraping the buds of his tongue along her pleasure button.

"Ah, Dios, don't sop," she begged. Her plea was quickly rewarded with a deeper probe of his tongue before she was slowly filled with a thick finger. She gasped harshly as he stroked her. Her knees buckled again when he added a second finger. The tight fit of him wreaked havoc on her senses. Her stomach muscles and scalp tightened dangerously and her body was in a small amount of pain from the tenseness locking her limbs into place.

He increased the pace of his ministrations as he clamped his lips around her sensitive bud. Without warning, her body exploded in a series of convulsions that made her cry out. Waves of white hot pleasure crashed over her. She lost all sense of time and feeling. It felt as if she hadn't taken a proper breath in years, her chest was so tight. Xan hadn't even realized she'd closed her eyes until she opened them and found herself staring at the ceiling. Apparently he'd carried her to the bed. Had she passed out?

She moved to rest her weight on her elbows and was able to watch Liam peel his underwear off. Damn, he was a magnificent sight. Her eyes traced a hot line of seemingly cinnamon hair from his navel to the copper hair of his groin. Even in the barely lit room, the color was bold and inviting. His cock was hard and bobbed slightly as it throbbed; it became redder as she stared at it and when he shifted, she was able to make out the thin stream of clear dew seeping from the velvet head. A hot wave of desire washed over him as she stared at the pulsing member jutting proudly toward her. She looked up at his face and smiled at his arrogant look.

Liam climbed onto the bed, placing one knee between her thighs. He hovered above her for a moment, staring down into her captivating brown eyes. She reached up and placed her hands on his hips, pulling him down against her. He complied and crushed his lips against hers in a dominating kiss. Liam moaned as her hands moved restlessly along the lines of his body. The moan quickly became a gasp when she boldly reached between them to wrap her hand around his throbbing member. "Fuck yeah," he groaned against her mouth.

She gripped him tightly and squeezed, making him shudder. "Move your hand," he instructed, "Like this," he placed his hand over hers, and together they stroked his aching cock. He groaned again and thrust his tongue into her mouth. He became restless and in one quick move, he sat up and straddled her thigh, placing his knee against her slick center. Liam looked down at their hands as they moved over him for only a second before he moved his hands to her breasts. He massaged the pert mounds and teased the hard peaks as she worked his cock. He groaned harshly when her hand moved faster; the sweet, torturous moments made him buck and grind against her. He moved a hand down to the hot tunnel pressed against his knee and deftly slipped his fingers inside, matching the pace of her ministrations. In moments, they were panting and writhing against each other, desperately close to the edge. "Tell me you want this."

Xan nodded desperately as she moaned, "yes."

"Tell me," he commanded as his fingers probed deeper.

Her eyes screwed shut when a burst of pleasure rippled through her. "Yes, yes, I want this." She gripped his thigh with her free hand as she arched her back. She felt him shift once more and gasped in anticipation when he lifted her legs to wrap around his waist. He slowly ran the velvet head of his member against her opening and she shuddered in response, wrapping her arms around his shoulders. Xan buried her face in his neck as he pushed into her. Her lips parted in a moan before moving to his ear. He tortured her with his invasion, inching within her depths at a maddening pace. His grunts and groans only heightened her desperation and soon, she grabbed hold of his hips and pulled him against her. Liam thrust deep in response, filling her almost painfully. She moaned at the tight fit of him then pulled his mouth to hers as he slowly began to move. Slow, grinding thrusts made her pant and cling to him. Her body was on fire as he ground and mashed against her, pushing her closer to the end her body screamed for. Just as she mentally screamed at him to move faster, his hips began to slam against hers. "Yes!" she gasped, "yeah."

Liam groaned harshly as he fought his climax. She was so tight around him, so hot. With every move, she pulled him closer to the edge until he dangled dangerously off the ledge. She clung to him and bit the side of his neck as she moaned in pleasure. His body was tight with the need to come but he held on, determined to get her there first. Xan lifted her head higher and they both cursed as he sank deeper within her depths. Her high pitched gasp snapped his control; Liam thrust within her ferociously, forcing her to gasp with each slap of his hips against hers. Her cries and pleas to never stop shattered any hope of his holding on until she exploded.

His vision went white as he felt his sac tingle. The sensation spread to his cock then to the rest of his body. He was lost. "Oh fuck... Oh fuck!" he shouted at the first delicious contraction of her silken walls around him. He felt her orgasm before he heard her cry out. Liam's body jerked and tensed as his essence shot out of him. He pushed in deeper as his hips continued to move against her. It seemed as if forever passed before he collapsed on top of her. He loved the way she panted against his ear and laughed softly when she shuddered again.

Xan hissed as he slowly withdrew from her. She kept her eyes closed and lay still, spent from the intensity of their lovemaking. She smiled at the realization that this was better than their first time. Would it always get better? She wanted to ask him, but refused to come off the ignorant virgin. That fact that he knew that he was her only lover was enough. She sighed when he pulled her into his arms and rested her head on his chest. "That was amazing," she murmured.

"Was that an actual compliment?" Liam laughed when she bit him playfully. "Yes, it was. You'll be the death of me yet." He smiled when she laughed. He was sure she thought he was making a joke about their constant fighting. It was better that he didn't correct her. At this point, the less they said, the better.

He felt her fall asleep; her body relaxed completely as her breathing evened out. Liam smiled to himself as he placed a kiss on the top of her head. Lying with her in his arms, he was full. The pain, the emptiness, everything that made him a miserable shit of a man disappeared. She'd cleansed him with her touch, renewed him with her acceptance. There was comfort in knowing that she wanted the man, not the fighter. She cared about Liam, not a member of the Brethren. For the first time in his life, Liam felt purpose. He wasn't alone, nor was he a miserable shell of a man.

For the first time, he was happy.

purefire
purefire
1,016 Followers