All Comments on 'Blue Stocking House Ch. 01'

by jon.hayworth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Don't disappear please, I really want to read more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
great start to what's sure to be a great series

only contaminated by the moronic rant against the Catholic Church. I found this passage intriguing, as one female relative is advising young Joe on family fucking. "Well maybe you shouldn't with your mother, your grandmother or your sisters. That still leaves me and Adele." Truth to be told I was certain if the opportunity arose his mother would have dragged him to her bed." Joe's got a big surprise ahead, when he gets to enjoy his sisters' sweet little slits.But absolutely best of all is the prospect of this virile young male sliding his big fat cock up between his own mother's thighs, pumping away like mad, and blowing his hot young balls and shooting dear old mom a great big twatful of her own boy's semen. Oh, man!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Re: well

1: Who is "they"? All you say is "they", you never specify who exactly you're talking about.

2: Are you even remotely educated in the Catholic faith? Or how Christianity works at all? The Bible is stories, allegories, and parables, meant to be guides on how to live a good and fulfilling life, not literal statements of how people should be living. Especially the Old Testament, where the David and Goliath story comes from.

3: The Pope's statements on not using weapons are him saying that he, like most good Catholics and Christians, do not support the use of violence for settling disputes. And before you even THINK to mention the Crusades, they were as much driven by corrupt princes and politics as they were holy devotion, and they were in a time before Christendom as a whole realized what it meant to be a "good Christian".

4: The statement in the Bible of "Call no one on Earth your Father, for your Father is in Heaven" (notice the capital letters) is more or less a retread of "I alone am the Lord, your God; you shall have no other gods before me". We're told to worship, follow, and obey the Church because the Church is meant to represent God's influence on the world. The Church is God, is what that more or less means.

Tl;dr: Don't take everything in the Bible so goddamn literally. It's what started the Dark Ages, and we don't need a repeat of that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

That was one of the most awkward reads ive seen in a long time. You really need an editor and work on your transitions between narrators. Rereading multiple times to figure out who was talking or thinking didnt help the story flow. I was also confused as to what time period this was supposed to be. It seemed that it was victorian characters in present day and there dialogue betweeen them was awkward.

Bluebomber5Bluebomber5almost 8 years ago
There is potential here, but issues are getting in the way

You need to much more clear about who is narrating and when the switch happens. Towards the end this got very confusing. Still there is potential here so don't give up, rather try to find an editor via the literotica community.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
seriously

This is asinine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more

I think he should start breeding his "Aunts" and when they are pregnant start fucking his mother and grandmother

bumblegrumbumblegrumalmost 4 years ago
Great story

An enjoyable story, but rather short. Noting that this is “Chapter 1”, I can’t help wondering where Chapters 1, 2, 3, ..... n are? I do hope you haven’t given up on this potentially unending story. Definitely worth all five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous