All Comments on 'Car Show Slut Ch. 04'

by davidwriter

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
irxgbrirxgbralmost 18 years ago
Excellant

A great series - keep them coming please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent!

This series is going really well. Please show us more of "Angie's" progression in to sluthood!

NookiehunterNookiehunteralmost 18 years ago
A Fine Line

There is a fine line between being a nice girl with normal appetites for sex and being a whore. It is a line which is easily crossed, but it is not easy to go back to the original side of the line. Anne seems to be pushing closer and closer to being a whore and thinking of herself in that way.

Nookiehunter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Awesome job

Great writing, believable situations. I too enjoy the way she is turning into a slut. Keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Please - more...

For the love of God...more!

This is one unbelievably hot series. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wow!

Living out my fantasy. Please give us more!

gradprofgradprofover 17 years ago
What a great tease!

I have just started reading your Car Show Slut series. Each one start off at slow simmer and gradually it becomes a full blown boil. Very hot! I can't wait to get home tonight to see what happens next.

EdandMarieEdandMarieabout 15 years ago
Best scene

I've just read all the chapters and I keep coming back to the pool table scene. It is one of the hottest, best detailed events in all the stories I've read! Would have loved to hear what Sara did after "Angie" left. Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unbelievable . . .

Hey, I know this is just a story, but it has to be at least somewhat credible. I can't believe woman would play strip pool when she never before played pool. Then, I can't believe she wouldn't get out of there after Brian raped her.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 13 years ago
LOL

I was hoping she would take her friend in to the room and the monster cock dude might stop by while Ann learned to eat pussy and finish what he started.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Getting paid is a turn on

Love taking money every now and again xoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
My wife did this

Actually a couple different parts of it at different times. She agreed to strip at a couple of bachelor parties. The first one she fucked the groom and the friend who set it up. The second one she sucked the grooms cock and fucked the best man. Twice. The part with the pool table happened while she was a bartender at another friends bar. Sh stayed after closing with two guys and played pool. They ended up both fucking her on the pool table. Our friend was mad about the stains on the felt and I offered to have it replaced. But he thought about it and loved telling the story any time someone would mention the stained table.

oodaddyslilgirlyoodaddyslilgirly4 months ago

It's a shame the author hasn't wrote anything in years. I keep coming back to this series, and this is def one of my fave stories in it! The line of: "here's a hundred. How about a little blow job?" is one of the best ever.

WetmarinerWetmariner6 days ago

I was hoping her friend would join her with the big cock guy and they both fucked her hard and the friend sucked the cum from her pussy

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdavidwriter@davidwriter
909 Followers
What can I say, other than I am really just your average warm-hearted nice guy. I do have an active imagination, and sometimes stories spring from it - some of which are on here. I think the old cliche 'sex is all in the mind' has a literal truth to it (otherwise these chat ro...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES