Car Show Slut Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it, that's it baby. Ooohh, you're a great little cock sucker, aren't you!"

A felt a mix of shame and excitement at his words. I was a great little cock sucker. He was virtually fucking my face with his big cock. And soon he was going to cum, he was going to cum in my mouth. And I wanted it.

"Oohhh, argghh!" he screamed, as I felt the first blast of his cum flood into my mouth. I swallowed hard as I felt the first load hit the top of my throat. I held my tongue under the shaft to feel the force of it pumping, pumping his sperm into my mouth. He groaned as he neared the end, pulling his cock out of my mouth and grabbing it with his hand, jerking himself off so that the final sticky white globs splashed onto my lips and cheek. When he was done I grabbed his cock and slid it back into my mouth, sucking the final drops, sucking him dry. My mouth was full; I had swallowed some, but there was cum everywhere, in my mouth, on my face, on my tits.

"Oh yeah, Angie, that was good," he said as he pulled up his jeans as he looked down at my cum-covered face. "You're welcome here any time!"

Then he was gone. I laid back on the bed, exhausted, still trying to believe that what had just happened actually really had happened, the smell of semen all around, my lips and cheek still wet with his cum. And the money he paid me in my purse.