All Comments on 'Caught by the Tide Ch. 01'

by evanslily

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing!

You are quickly becoming one of my favorite authors, not just on Literotica, but in literature in general :D

Can't wait for the next chapter! I'd seriously love to read any and all of the stuff you've ever written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Loved it!

I really like your style of writing. I really enjoyed this first chapter and can't wait to read more.

NorCalGirlNorCalGirlover 16 years ago
This is a wonderful beginning

I missed this when it was originally posted, but I saw the post recent update and knowing that I had enjoyed other stories by you, I decided to begin this one. And I'm glad I did. You have a wonderfully descriptive way of writing. I could see her sitting on the beach, hear the group of men goofing around and teasing each other, and really feel her emotions all through out. I also appreciate that you didn't over-write her emotions, or the annoyed banter between she and Luke. Just the right amount of annoyance and growing interest. Now I get three more chapters to enjoy, all in a row!

john57john57over 16 years ago
Nice start

The heading is not faint praise. Although it has not happened to anyone I know personally, everyone has seen teenage boys (of all ages) try to showoff in front of some girls. And then being concerned enough to ensure her safety, IS a good start. For whatever he has in mind. John B.

PrincessErinPrincessErinabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

Really loved this chapter.

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierabout 16 years ago
Like a fine wine...

...this story gets better which each pass. I've read the chapters several times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
surprised...in a good way

Honestly, how much I enjoyed reading just this first chapter came as a bit of a suprise. It's not a style I'm used to and it has a reality to it I'm not used to either. But I got a really clear 'feel' for the characters. Looking forward to reading the rest.

.αιηє.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
WOW!

I was very surprised to find this story but EXTREMELY happy! I can't say how much I've giggled and found myself saying "Aww" from just this first chapter. :) It is wonderful and I just thought I'd let you know!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
I like your style

There's something about your writing that really commands my attention. I finished your Solstice series and decided to continue chronologically through your other stories. Maybe it's the imagery, the characters, the narrative, the setting, I'm not sure what--perhaps all of them, but this is a good start to another romantic/erotic series. Looking forward to the remaining chapters.

labellenuitlabellenuitover 13 years ago
Wow.

My friend told me to read this and I'd stuck it on my "To-Read" list and pretty much forgot about it. Then, when I was flicking through some stories, I came across it and I'm glad I did.

Amazing start, I can't wait to carry on!

Luke sounds delicious! ;D

kathryn08kathryn08over 13 years ago
Saw this and thought of this story....

This story is one of my favorites, I've read it multiple times. Anyhow, I saw this Corona commercial today, and I couldn't help but think of this story!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UqZzZWZd-Y&feature=player_embedded

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I love this story, I keep coming back to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cute story

Awww, I absolutely LOVE the way you describe everything in such sheer attention-grabbing detail. It really feels as if I'm there at the beach with her.

Also that comment by Kathryn08, about the Corona commercial, the scenario fits the story hehehe... now if only the football would've hit her face, THAT would've been totally fitting haha.

UpHillAllUpHillAllabout 11 years ago

I just found this story and I can't wait to read the next chapter,it's amazind thanks.

Addicted2WritingAddicted2Writingalmost 10 years ago
love this

I finally got around to reading this. I love this, especially the characters. Very original and very real. On to the next chapter.

FemmeCyniqueFemmeCyniquealmost 9 years ago
Lovely Story

This has got to be my hundredth time reading your story. I just love it/can't stop thinking about it from time to time. Lol, come to think of it, it comes to mind whenever I think about endorphins :P It's been what... 5 years since I first read this... 2010, I think.

c50chrisc50chrisover 5 years ago
Read this whole story!

Actually, read EVERYTHING by this author. Wonderful romantic stories. Great characters, plot twists, and lovely sex.

monica1982343monica1982343about 5 years ago

evanslily you're the best writer ever !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know this story was done some years ago, but it really is excellent work. Hope this author is making a living writing somewhere in the UK. My first wife was a Yorkshire girl many, many years ago and we used to go walking on beachs and go diving until cancer took her at 25. I returned to the USA then and never went back. But even as an old man of 67 looking back those times have memories which this story brings back. We weren't married long enough to have children yet because of her uni, so those are all I have of her. So, my gratitude for such an engaging story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

What a romantic weaver of colorful and surprising tapestries. A gorgeous seductress maybe too busy living a 'Kardashian' lifestyle, but I would probably be a little bit disappointed if you were a lonely old spinster with a house full of cats and a rich creative imagination. Hot women do, but some ladies teach?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous