Commando at the Waterpark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were getting very enthusiastic! As you stroked me and bobbed your head back and forth, I noticed you had a hand between your legs, rubbing your pussy.

'Are you rubbing your clit, Jess? Fuck, that's so dirty.'

'Oh yess. I'm getting pretty horny, but I really wish I had that thing inside me, instead.'

You kept going and your moaning was growing louder by the second. If it hadn't been for my cock in your mouth, they would have heard you all the way to the other tables.

I was about to get very vocal too, seeing how fast I felt my load coming.

'Jess, not that I want you to stop, but... hhhhhhh I'm gonna make a mess.'

'It's okay. Cum on my big tits, honey...'

I was not going to argue over that. You kept stroking and aimed this angry cock at your breasts, ready for the torrent to come out of me.

And just like that, there was no turning back.

'Aaaaaah fuuuck!'

I winced and readied myself. All I had left to do was hide my twisted face by laying my head down on the counter. I couldn't feel your mouth anymore, but your hand was going at it. Then it happened. In silence, you made the jizz come out of me. I couldn't see, but I assumed it landed on your tits, like you said. The surrounding noise of the park was muffled out for a few seconds, and all I could hear was my throat holding back a grunt of relief. Holy shit... I would lie if I said I hadn't expected that orgasm to be this intense, but I almost passed out because of that scorching sun.

I stayed there, resting my head for another minute, to catch up my breath. I felt you moving a little and then you crawled out from your hideout, making sure no one looked our way. You sat down on your stool and started rubbing my back. That's when I got out of my haze to get a good look at you. Squinting my eyes, still groggy, I saw the aftermath of my eruption: there was a trail of wet droplets scattered across the chest of your dress, even more discernible because of its gray color. I started wondering how we were going to explain this.

'Look what you've done.' you said. 'See the mess you put me in hmmmmmm.'

'Geez, what a shot. Well, I guess we can always say it was some beer that we spilled by accident?'

'Of course, nobody saw us. The perfect crime. But hmmmm do you think we have time for a little more mischief, like that? There's one more thing that I'd like some assistance with.'

'What is it?'

'I want you to kiss me, again, baby.' you whispered. 'But... down there.'

Ohhh man... A wave of goosebumps washed across my spine. That hoarse, gritty voice you have when you're horny and making me lewd requests.

'Mmmmmmmh of course baby, I almost forgot you were already rubbing yourself earlier. You must be all cranked up, right now. Okay... is the coast clear? Let me try a little something you should like.'

Until now, my cock had been out of my swimming trunks and in the process of softening, but the prospect of eating you out in the middle of the park sent a jolt in my loins, renewing my arousal.

It was my turn to crawl down under the counter. I shot you one last look before giving in to your ripe, gushy fruit: your face was imploring, your eyes looked wet with emotion. It looked like I was going to have my own little appetizer, after all.

My nostrils were instantly greeted with your sweet scent. I was nose to nose with your pussy, but I thought I'd feed your fire a little more. I scratched at your legs lightly with my fingernails, tickling you. A million goosebumps draped your skin entirely.

I gave you some light pecks in your inner thighs, drawing closer and closer to your sex every time.

This was too good to be true. Your hot pussy, in a busy waterpark, was all mine to enjoy. I gave it one last look, and I dove in, to indulge.

Closing my eyes, I touched it with the tip of my tongue and the taste immediately brought me back to very intense memories. I had to agree: it had been a long time and I would never get tired of this. I was getting shivers myself.

You tensed at my touch and rocked your trembling hips closer to my face. You looked like you were about to crack. You must've gotten pretty horny from your own treatment, earlier. I couldn't take it, anymore. I started lapping away at you, steadily, with intent, slopping my face in your juices, while I helped your orifice with my fingers.

Then, after not even more than five minutes in, I heard you speak out.

'Hi. Nat!'

Shit! Nat was back already?

As if you felt that I was going to try to get back to my seat, you already had a hand on top of my head to push me down, holding me in place.

Oh, you dirty little minx, you! I smiled to myself and shook my head. That could only mean you wanted me to keep licking you while Nat was there. That sounded like a challenge; one of your dirty little games again, and man! Was I up for it!

So I kept licking your slit, despite Nat being merely a few feet from us.

'Hey Jess. Don't worry, the kids are right there, waiting... um, where's Eric?'

'Bathroom.'

Your speech seemed limited. You must have been finding it very hard to align even two words.

'Oh... so, enjoying yourselves?' asked Nat, with a hint of naughtiness in her voice.

'Very.'

You almost sounded drunk.

'I see you... decided to give it a shot?' you asked.

'Oh... yeah.' said Nat. 'Turns out you were right, Jess, I love it! I feel so comfortable and free without my swimsuit. You know, I've just been watching the kids waddle in the pirate ship for the last 20 minutes, so it allowed me to take it off earlier. I guess Eric will be the only grown-up still with a swimsuit, but I just couldn't wait to see his face when he sees me.

'Very cute, Nat.' you said, between two hiccups. 'I can almost... see your nips from here.'

'Yeah... I know my dress is a little transparent, but you really need to look close and from the right angle... ahahah! So, I don't know. He might not even see... and the fact that my dress has no straps, my bare shoulders almost make me feel naked ahahah!'

'Definitely... but if Eric finds out that I... dragged you into this whole commando business, he's hhaaaaa gonna freak out...ohmygod'

'Oh, sure, I'll play dumb ahahah! Um... Jess, are you okay? You look kinda drunk, even though this is, what, your first beer? And it looks like you must have spilled like half of it on your dress, geez!'

'Oh, that's not... I mean, that'll dry out hmmmmm...' you said, stretching out your arms. 'Yup, I'm feeling amazing, thank you! We'll finish our drink as soon as Eric gets back and... we're coming!'

I'll be damned... Even with my head stuck between your legs, I heard everything. And by the looks of it, it seemed like you guys had been scheming this all along.

'Okay, well, see you in five, I guess!'

I pulled my head out after I made sure Nat was gone, though my fingers were still thrusting in and out of you.

'Honey? Am I... am I understanding this correctly, Jess? Did you... ask Nat to go Commando too?'

'Well, I'm...'

But you couldn't finish that thought. You exploded into orgasm, curling up in a ball and emptying out the air in your lungs with this long and quiet shuddering groan, clenching my head with your thighs in the process. Your pussy cascaded with hot cum, all the way to my chin, as your whole body was struck with tremors and violent spasms.

If I had to guess, I would say it was my inquiry about Nat's outfit that threw you over the edge. As if you wanted me to know that you were the instigator of those naughty deeds, that it came from a deviant mind that I know can take over you, sometimes.

You came incessantly, spazzing out on your seat. I guess in an effort to restrain your enthusiasm, you tried to speak out to me.

'Ohh, you're gonna love it. She looks so hot! Ahhhhhh....'

So the cat was out of the bag. What had begun as a great day was actually just turning out into a pretty damn fantastic one! Not only was I going to feast my eyes on two attractive and scantily clad ladies all afternoon, but clearly, this mutual level of comfort between you two about those naughty little stunts clearly came from somewhere.

I knew we had to go back to business and play with the kids, getting on with the day, but... I had so many questions. Like... what do you guys talk about behind my back? When did you get so open about complimenting each other's body like that? And, was this the beginning of a new kink for us? Was it going to turn you on every time I'll remind you of her, when we have sex? And would you maybe have a kind of secret, bi-curious attraction towards other girls?

I was about to go back to the group, but I had no idea what I was supposed to do when I finally see Nat's change of wardrobe. Was she going to expect me to compliment her like you did, or should I act like I haven't noticed, since you gave her the impression that I wasn't there to overhear your conversation? Clearly, it was going to be obvious when I see her bare shoulders.

I was down here, still indulging on your sex as your orgasm slowly faded out. All that racy talk about you two wearing nothing else but a skimpy little dress in a crowded public place had made my shaft grow back to solid state, throbbing. But I was looking forward to finally get up and look you in the eyes. I wanted to start facing this new reality with your sudden hint of interest towards another woman. And I wanted to know what it was like to look at another woman's breasts while having my own wife's approval.

I crawled out from under the counter and sat down, chest heaving. You still had your head laid down on the counter, in a post-orgasmic haze. I looked around, for Nat, or for anyone that might have been suspecting what we were up to. But again... nobody. The perfect crime.

With some effort and resentment, I tucked my hard raging cock in my shorts and put my sunglasses back on. Like I said, my artistic brain, in public places, analyzes people's physiques, trying to understand how they're made, and how to recreate them in my head. Call that augmented reality. It was time to go back into passive observing mode. It was time to go stare at some boobs.

12