All Comments on 'Consequences Ch. 04'

by PrevertedMe

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You have some serious anger issues.

xtremeddxtremeddalmost 13 years ago
The healing begins.

Thanks for sharing on Lit.

x

dikupinyadikupinyaalmost 5 years ago
why?

it was his fantasy that made her stray right? he was out of line

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
you really asked, 'why?'

because his fantasy was just that....a fantasy.

because it WAS NOT his fantasy to be PUNCHED in the fucking face, and tied up.

it was NOT his fantasy to have his daughter there.

and it was his fantasy to share...WITH ONLY HIS WIFE. she shared it with other men, and decided with other men to execute it. he wasn't part of that process.

oh, and she CHEATED on him. he never gave her permission. so she betrayed him many times, and her family, and their SAFETY.

maybe he just wanted a mfm? maybe he wanted to be in charge of the action? we don't know if he actually wanted it enough to go through with it. all we know is she set it all up....behind his back....with unsafe men she was already cheating on him with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anger issues

Yes, he has anger issues. She so far has taken it because she was guilty of what happened and feels remorse. I hope that she slaps him back quickly for him fucking their daughter and he feels like crap. Maybe they can get over it but seeing that there are many more chapters, I hope that they can work it out and not screw each other, and their daughter.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Most hilarious chapter yet from a master of comedic porn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid story, weak writing, sadistic tale, worthless piece of shit.

m1km1n30m1km1n305 months ago

He’s angry and feels betrayed. I know this is angry sex, and he didn’t hurt her that much here but I hope he checks himself. Becoming an abuser is a pathetic path to walk in any and all circumstances.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous