All Comments on 'Conservative Wife and a Priest Ch. 02'

by fargas111

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I know you must piss your pantys when you see your face in the mirror

You are laughing so hard till you vomit. And you like it that way, coz the downside is, you are a fagg and you like guzzling the jizz fresh from the tap till you cry.

LOL

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
... fargas's back. Whether we wanted him to or not.

There's an Anon out there who has been calling Ephesus14 racist for two years, now, because he has penned "Jungle Fever".

If you happened to know who that bozo is... could you please direct him/her to THIS story, which is ACTUALLY RACIST, so that moron can finally learn the difference?

Hopefully, some idiot will go to bed less stupid, tonight.

Only value this pathetic flash hold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

when is the poor hubby going to find out what the black priest is doing to his wife and kill the bastard

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really

I know I’m dumb but what does this make fargas. If you are trying to get a better response by putting this story in the loving wife category you are surely mistaken . By putting this story into the loving wife category just makes you look like a complete fool. This is clearly a interracial category story even by my dumb brain can see it so why can’t yours . Even I know that if you had put your story into the interracial category you really would get a far far better response to your story. Than to attempt to put your story into the loving wife category that was one of your worst ideas. Please if you have any common sense left and if you are going to write either anymore of this story . Or write something similar containing any coloured people engaged in sexual enjoyment with a white person please remember it is a interracial category story not a loving wife category story. You have to leave the interracial out of the story for it to become a loving wife category story. ( aka no coloured person having sexual enjoyment with a white person ) Sorry for going on but I’m trying not to make you look like a complete muppet but even me being a idiot knows that this is a interracial category story . So please do not think that by putting stories into the loving wife category will get you a better response. Even I know the BTB stories get the best response in the loving wife category they seem to absolutely love them. Anything else like cuckold or swinging or sharing get no where . So if you are interested in a challenge in the loving wife category then there is the challenge. Writing a BTB story because they are the most challenging to write because they push your imagination to its limitations on how to BTB and get away with it.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
LW

LW needs an exorcism. It is becoming a joke due to the radically declining quality of the stories being posted. This one is perfect example of both the joke and the decline.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wildly racist garbage

Have Literotica's standards sunken so low as to allow stuff like this to be posted?

No stars as even giving this crap one star would be an insult to the star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
This is shameful, demented, racist and ought to be banned quite frankly

I truly do not understand how disgusting garbage like this is allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
the garbage just keeps on coming in LW

1* for this trash.

LEBECLEBECabout 4 years ago
The N-word?! Are you kidding me?!

OK, first one tiny positive. I liked how this story started out. Fooling a naive, submissive, married woman into having sex. At that point, I wanted to like it. But then, it devolved from reluctant to rape - from interracial to just Racist! And Who, in the last - I don't know - maybe 75 years, gets away with saying "N-word this, N-word that"?! Over and over again. I cringed every time I heard it, and any possible erotic aspects of the story were destroyed. This crap should be taken down. It is disgusting! One star - I hated it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Straight garbage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
sick

this is more about you attempt at mocking other religions and getting off on it, then trying to write good fiction. sad

BourbondogBourbondogalmost 4 years ago
second language

please get a proof reader to help you with your writing , im assuming english is not your first language

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is easy to understand the ignorance of poor people and those who believe that religious people are the best and non destructive. So the grandfather and father should have done damage to this ignorant priest.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

LEBEC, this struck me too, then on second thought, it's coming from the point of view of the son at the age where he isn't capable of understanding what it represents & learned it from the parents. Therefore, the use of the word in the story adds to the humiliation of the husband and wife. So if you're to judge a piece of art by just the expression of it, not the creator of it, then the N-word here properly puts it in the only place that it should be-out of the mouths of ignorant bigots, who secretly want black lovers for their wives. Judging the use of it, by the author is indecent, but this was distasteful before that as the author plagiarized & botched what was a good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous