All Comments on 'Crab Island'

by book_man_03

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Loved your story

I liked your story. I wish I knew how to write stories like that. If you have any ideas please e-mail me at mickeylee21@hotmail.com or crzybabe20@yahoo.com

I wish that I was one of those girls. I want to fucked like that some day. I was very horny.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
part 2

can't wait to see the next chapter.

tinman69stinman69salmost 20 years ago
Boy wouldn't I like to be that dad!!!!

Damned great story!! I really liked the way you moved from one couple to the other to let us know what each was doing. Good show!!!

I can't wait till the next chapter comes out!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sooooo horny

That was sooooooo horny. I just managed to hold out until the end, and then wham.

Can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
WOW!

Right on the money, all angles covered (so far!!). Keep writing, great work!

comet123comet123almost 20 years ago
The hell with plot

A scarcity of story/plot in lieu of a superfluity of sex. A lot of effort to produce good wanking material in the whole series if that was the objective, but not serious contest stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
love incest stories

makes you very horney and opened minded. love to cum on stuff like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Beginning

Shouldn't there have been something else leading up to this? Jumping right into the middle of a father / daughter and such relation that has obviously been going on kind of kills the build up and anticipation. Seems not very spontaneous, but still a good story.

LolbubblesLolbubblesalmost 13 years ago
Awesome

Great job, very erotic and minimal errors. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wowzer!

I like this family. When I was a kid it was just me and mom. My twin sister would Never fuck her own brother and Dad quit having any kind of thoughts of fucking after we were concieved. Or so says mom. Bet we've had a good time. The events in this story move pretty fast and it hurts the believability a little. Its a little difficult to buy seven family members happily embracing incest all at once, but thats ok. I'm still loving it. Its just good clean fun between consenting adults.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Verrrrry erotic!! IMO

I liked this. If this is what their holiday get-togethers are like, their family reunions should be interesting. I dooo like a close family.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 4 years ago

Super hot! Love all that fucking! On to chapter two!

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 3 years ago

What’s not to,like? Another five star performance by this author - thank you.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****HOT read lots of HOT sex. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

harem mode I/T sucks. Every time.

wwaldripwwaldrip8 months ago

Excellent story, hard to stop reading, really hot reading.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous