Crab Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Never ceasing in her self-appointed task, Molly managed to wink at John and he gave himself over to the ecstasy of the moment, feeling that incredible tension building in him as his mom's mouth moved smoothly over his glans, until he could hold on no longer. With a wordless cry he let his climax erupt, his seed jetting into his mother's throat. Molly coughed and eased herself back a little, her tongue working over the head of John's cock as she let herself enjoy the taste of him, enjoy the pulse of him in her mouth as he came. Gradually, the tumult eased and Molly licked gently around his glans as she him drop out of her mouth with a soft 'pop'. She glanced up at her son.

John's mouth was open and there was a look of awe on his face as he stared at Molly.

"Enjoy that, son?"

"Mom, you have no idea!"

Molly grinned. "Oh, I think I do. Has your girlfriend Sally ever done that for you?"

"No Mom, not yet. I doubt she could be as good as you, though."

Molly sat back on her heels, knees spread. "You'll never know unless you try. Or rather, get Sally to try."

His eyes on his mom's pussy, where he could swear he saw moisture, John grimaced. "How do I persuade her?"

"Let her know how much you enjoy it."

"And I tell her what? 'My mom sucked me off, Sally, and it was great. Will you do it?'" John laughed. "Hardly."

"Bring her to dinner one night when your dad's on late shift and Cara's back at college. We'll give her some lessons."

"Are you serious?"

"Yes." Molly made a face. "Not sure how, yet, but I'll think on it." She frowned, and then grinned at John. "Hey, I have an idea."

"Yeah? What?"

"You eat her out first, then it can be reciprocal. You know, 'I ate you, now you suck me'."

John made a face. "I've never eaten a girl out. I wouldn't know where to start."

Molly moved forward and lay down next to her son. She reached over and kissed him lightly. "I had a feeling you were going to say that." She spread her legs and pointed. "Kneel down there and study the target area. Your next lesson begins in a moment or two."

* * * * *

In the girls' room, Greg was enjoying the kisses of two naked, horny girls. That one of them was his sister and the other his cousin never entered his head. They were female, he was male, everyone was horny and some fucking was inevitable, 'real soon now.'

"How are we gonna do this, Cara? Hot rod here can only fuck one of us at a time," Sarah said, idly stroking her brother's rigid prick with one hand while she teased her clitoris with the other. She laughed. "He's good, but he's not that good."

Cara broke the kiss she was sharing with Geg. "We could put him on his back. One of us could ride his rod while the other rides his face." Cara smiled. "Or - "

"Or what?" Sarah said. Greg just grinned.

"Have you ever been with another girl?" Cara said.

Sarah shook her head. "You?"

"Once. I enjoyed it." She looked across at Greg. "Do you like it doggy-style, cuz?"

"I like it all ways," Greg said with a lewd grin.

Cara looked back at Sarah. "You on your back. I eat you out, Greg fucks me doggy-style. Once he comes, we get him ready again, then swap over. What d'ya think?"

"I like it," Greg said. "Shit, Cara, that's a male fantasy. Two women making out and me fucking them both."

Cara laughed. "Well?"

Sarah grinned. "I'm game. Greg can fuck you first, 'cos he's never had you before. And, I've never been eaten by a woman before, so that's a double first."

"You haven't?" Cara said. "Mmm, let's see if I can make you squeal. Come on, on your back, girl."

Sarah wriggled up the bed until she was propped comfortably against the headboard. Cara smiled down at her as she made herself comfortable, her tongue within easy licking range of Sarah's pussy, her bottom in the air, her knees spread for balance. She looked back over her shoulder at Greg and winked.

"Will you put that lovely pole you're holding so carefully where it will do us both the most good, Greg, dear?"

"You mean you want my prick in your pussy, cousin?"

"Yep."

Greg moved in behind Cara. Holding his prick he rubbed it carefully up and down her soaking slit. Cara made a noise that was half-moan, half-sigh.

"That feel good, Cara?" Greg's tone was teasing.

"You know it does. Now put the fucking thing in, will you?"

Greg steadied his prick and pressed forward, watching as he did the fascinating way a woman's lower lips spread to accomodate the thrust of a man's prick. Cara moaned softly as she felt him enter her.

"Oh, Greg, that does feel good!" And it did, the blunt, probing thrust of him within her, easing back to spread her natural lubrication, then in, deeper. Cara closed her eyes for a moment, enjoying the feeling of fullness.

"Hey, don't forget me," Sarah said softly.

Cara's eyes opened and she smiled at her cousin. She bent forward and kissed Sarah's thigh, soft, light, a butterfly touch. Cara's tongue came out and she pointed it, probing delicately at the folds of Sarah's labia, enjoying the salty-sweet taste, the heat, the smell, the very essence of excited, sexually-ready woman that was her cousin.

As Cara lapped at Sarah's slit, Greg began to move, sinking his prick to its root in Cara's pussy, pulling back until she felt as if she was being emptied, then in, deep, filling her again. With a sound that was half sigh, half moan, all acceptance, Cara gave herself to the moment and let her senses carry her, licking, sucking, biting softly at Sarah's wet folds, her tongue busy in the warmth and wetness. Greg moved steadily behind her and she relished the feel of him filling her, felt a great emptiness as he pulled back and revelled in the sensations as he pushed back into her, his prick moving steadily, noisily now, through her wetness, his hands warm on her back as he braced himself for the thrusts.

Cara's hands rested lightly on Sarah's hips and she could feel Sarah's fingers running through her hair, stroking, caressing. There was no speech, but the quiet of the room was punctuated by soft moans, gasps, the hiss of an indrawn breath, the wet slither of Greg's prick in Cara's pussy. Sarah's juices were warm on Cara's tongue, the flavour strong, salty-sweet, her woman-hot smell pungent in Cara's nostrils, exciting, stimulating her own pussy, making Greg's loving assault on her even noisier as her wetness grew.

It couldn't last. It didn't. Sarah came first, a tight scream in her throat, her fingers claws in Cara's hair, her stomach rippling, thighs clenching. Greg was panting behind Cara, his movements urgent as he thrust into her. She sensed he was close and moved her hand to stroke her clitoris, sensitive to the almost agonising tenderness as she neared her own peak, bringing herself close, but holding off that tiny fraction, the tension of anticipation holding her until she felt Greg jerk behind her, gasping a wordless cry as his orgasm took him, when she let her busy fingers tip her over her own precipice of ecstasy, her eyes closed, the tumult of the shared moment washing over her.

Gradually they stilled, Greg's prick pulsing limply in Cara's pussy as he softened, stilling. Cara opened her eyes and took a deep breath, smiling at Sarah who gazed at her in a kind of wonder.

"Wow," Sarah said, her voice soft, her tone almost awed.

Cara grinned. "You enjoyed that." It wasn't a question.

Sarah smiled, a soft, loving smile. "I'd like to do that again sometime."

Cara nodded. "Sometime," she said.

Greg eased back, his almost-soft prick slipping easily from Cara's juice-wet pussy. She felt empty suddenly and moved to lie beside Sarah, who reached out and took her hand, squeezing gently. Cara looked across at her cousin and smiled. Greg sat back on his heels, still breathing a little heavily.

"You're out of condition, bro," Sarah said, laughing.

Greg shook his head in denial. "It's not that, it's just trying to fuck a woman who's constantly moving can be a little hard." He grinned at Cara. "It's fun, though."

Cara beckoned. "Lie here, between me and Sarah. We'll have a rest then see if we can get you hard again for Sarah."

Sarah laughed. "He has pretty good recovery, Cara, I tell you true!"

"Good," Cara said. "I'm looking forward to being eaten, too. For now, we rest." She moved aside as Greg crawled in between the two girls. He settled onto his back and put an arm around each of them, drawing them close. Cara smiled as she snuggled down to rest. I'm enjoying this holiday, she thought.

* * * * *

John knelt between his mother's legs, carefully studying her pussy. Despite her having sucked him off scant moments before, his prick was half-hard as he studied the intricacies of her entrance. Molly slid a finger into her own wetness and then held her hand out to him, wet finger extended.

"Taste me, son."

John extended his tongue and licked his mom's finger, then sucked at it, letting her taste and smell fill his senses. Molly watched him, a half smile on her face.

"Like it, son?"

John looked at her and nodded. "Fascinating flavour, Mom. Sort of anchovy and honey."

Molly giggled. "I must tell your Dad that one later."

"Is Dad okay with this, Mom?" John said, concern in his tone.

"He is, honey. Relax. At this very moment he's probably fucking your Aunt Jill."

"I thought he was going to fuck Cara," John said.

"He will, later. Tomorrow, perhaps." Molly smiled. "For now, I want you to eat me."

"My pleasure, Mom." John eased forward and lowered his head between Molly's spread legs, extending his tongue and lapping at her. His mom's juices were hot on his tongue and he eased forward a little more, flattening his tongue and slurping the full length of her slit, his tongue flicking over her clitoris as it moved. A soft moan from his mom told him he was on the right track and he redoubled his efforts, flicking his tongue over her labia, her clitoris, pointing it and probing her depths.

Molly by now was moaning softly and almost continuously as John's loving assault on her core brought her slowly up the long ascent to climax, an ascent made more exciting by the knowledge that it was her son who was making her feel so good. She gasped as she felt his tongue slide over her clitoris again, then a vast disappointment took her as she felt his tongue move away.

"Mom? Am I doing this right?" John said softly.

"Honey, you're doing great! Now get back on doing it, please. Pretty please."

"Pretty's right, Mom. It looks as fascinating as it tastes."

"You've gotten me very close, son. A couple of minutes more of what you were doing and you're going to make me come," Molly said.

John said nothing but Molly felt his tongue renew its loving assault on her. With a sigh, she abandoned herself to the pleasure, her fingers playing with John's hair as he gave loving attention to her. Molly felt the excitement building in her again and closed her eyes to concentrate on the sensations John was building in her. Whether he'd ever read anything about oral sex she didn't know, but skilled or not John was rapidly bringing her to climax. The sensations built in her and she needed only that last little push to tumble over the edge and as her breathing became even more ragged she felt his tongue flick over her clitoris and then the gentle clamp of his lips on that super-sensitive organ. With an incoherent cry, Molly announced the arrival of her orgasm.

Molly's cry was not the only clue John had that he had brought his mother to climax. The sudden ripple of her belly, the clamp of her thighs on his head, the reflexive tightening of her fingers in his hair - these were all indications, indications his subconscious stored away for reference while he let his tongue flick lightly, rapidly over her clitoris, an action which renewed the ripple that had been dying away in her belly until eventually she pushed his head away.

"No more, honey. I can't take it," Molly said weakly.

John sat back on his heels and Molly gasped as she saw his renewed erection. Hot, hard, pulsing with a life of its own. Suddenly, she wanted it, despite the sensitivity and tenderness induced by her climax.

"Fuck me, son," she said, her voice thick with her want.

John grinned and moved over her, and she took his erection between her fingers and guided her son in his return to her body. She sighed, almost a gasp, as he entered her.

"You okay, Mom," he asked, concerned.

Molly smiled up at him. "I'm fine, son. You feel good." She squeezed down on him with her internal muscles, thrilling to the feel of her son within her. "Fuck me, baby."

John began to move, revelling in the sensations as his prick slid easily, audibly, in his mother's sex juice. He felt as hard as he ever had and as he remembered that his sister had also promised herself, his prick twitched.

Molly giggled. "What caused that?"

John bent and kissed her lightly. "Just remembering that Cara said I could fuck her, too."

"Lucky boy, but let your Dad have her first, son." Molly squeezed down on John. "I'm always available if you have to wait."

"Mmm, yes. Thanks, Mom," John said, laughing.

He began to move a little faster, deeper, trying to use the full length of his prick to give his mother pleasure. He was obviously doing something right, because Molly's knees came up and her feet hooked together behind him, urging him into the very core of her. Her breathing had deepened and she was almost panting as he moved, thrusting into her, her nails digging intoo his shoulders as she clung to him. His thrusts lengthened and Molly found herself panting in time with her son's thrusts into her welcoming pussy and she smiled as she felt the heat building in her again.

John was getting close, the growing sensitivity on his glans building, heralding the ecstasy.

"Mom, I'm gonna come, Mom," he said, gritting his teeth, willing his climax to delay, just those few seconds longer."

"Hold on - just - a moment - son," Molly gasped in time with his thrusts, "I'm - almost there - too."

"I can't hold on much longer, Mom."

Inspired, Molly slipped her hand between them, her fingers teasing over her clitoris. She was so ready that just that first touch was enough and she screamed tightly in John's ear as she came. It was too much for her son and his hips bucked as he blasted his seed into her, driving forward in his passion, his mother's pussy clamping him as she yelled her climax in his ears.

Slowly, they quietened, until John's prick was giving just an occasional spasmodic pulse, Molly's pussy easing its grip on him. She hugged him fiercely against her.

"Welcome back, son," she said with a giggle.

"Good to be here, Mom," her son replied.

* * * * *

"My turn to be eaten, Sarah. Ready to fuck your sister, Greg?" Cara said, an impish smile on her face.

"Always ready for that, Cara," her cousin replied with a grin.

"Let's do it slightly differently this time," Cara said as she wriggled round and planted her feet against the bed headboard. "This way I can watch your prick as it goes into Sarah's sweet, tasty pussy."

"Good thinking, cousin," Sarah said, straddling Cara and breathing in the aroma rising from Cara's sexually-charged body. "You smell tasty!"

"I hope I am. You might get a taste of your brother, too."

"That taste I know already. Yours is new to me. Hey! Slow down, Greg. Much as I want your prick in my pussy, let me get myself lined up on Cara first." Sarah offered a mock frown over her shoulder as Greg drew back apologetically. She lowered her head and licked tentatively at Cara's cleft, wriggled a little forward, then grinned back at Greg. "Climb on, bro!"

Cara held her breath and looked up as Greg eased his prick into Sarah's wet pussy, marvelling at the way her cousin's lower lips spread to receive the intruder. Impulsively she stretched up and licked at their joining, enjoying again the taste of Sarah.

"Nice one, Cara," Sarah said, lifting her head briefly from her hungry attack on Cara's juices.

There was quiet then, for a while. Quiet in terms of speech, at least, for the busy sounds of Sarah's tongue working on Cara's pussy, and of Greg's hard pole slithering in Sarah's own wet pussy, meant that the silence was not complete. Cara let her hands roam up and over Sarah's thighs, the other girl's skin smooth, hot beneath her fingers, her eyes still fixed on Greg's pistoning prick. She could feel herself getting excited, stimulated not only by the attention of Sarah's tongue and lips, feeding on her, probing the folds and recesses of her labia, but also the sight of Greg's prick filling his sister was giving her mental stimulation and again she raised her head so that she could lick at the intersection, enjoying Sarah's tangy, salty-sweet taste, stimulated too by the almost simultaneous sudden groans from her cousins as they felt the probing tongue.

Greg was breathing heavily now, a gleam of sweat on his brow in the summer night as his hips thrust rhythmically, the sound of his prick in his sister's juices loud now.

"I'm going to come soon," he said urgently.

Sarah redoubled her eforts on Cara's pussy and, inspired, Cara kept her tongue busy on Sarah's. Cara never knew quite how, but just as Greg cried out his climax, she felt her own pussy convulse as her climax took her, Sarah's own low cries stimulating her to even greater heights. Fascinated, she saw her cousin's stomach rippling in climax, her pussy almost clutching at Greg's prick as the twins shared the ecstasy of the moment.

Slowly, the cousins came down from their high, awkwardly disengaging themselves from their six-limbed embrace. Cara twisted round and crawled up the bed to lie next to Greg, who had collapsed next to Sarah. Cara kissed Greg lightly.

"Nice show, Greg. Thanks."

"You're welcome, cuz. Thank you."

"Yeah, thanks, Cara," Sarah said. "We owe you."

Cara grinned. "Don't worry, there's the rest of the week for me to collect."

The twins grinned at each other. "Yeah," Greg said in a tone almost of reverence." He grinned suddenly.

"What?" said Cara.

"Do you think I'll get a shot at your mom?"

"More than likely, Greg. Yours, too, maybe."

"Hallelujah," Greg said softly. "What a holiday!"

* * * * *

This one was actually written before 'Mom, you're gorgeous' and has been sitting unfinished on my hard drive. It's still unfinished, but this makes a nice part 1. Part 2 might be a little while coming as it needs finishing and there are only twenty-four hours in each day! Pure fantasy again, from the murky depths of my imagination. Again, votes and feedback are most welcome.

12