Dahlia and Darren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She looks so happy and comfortable there." She whispered. Darren nodded and gently nudged her. Sandee helped her to her feet and led her to the guestroom. Dahlia looked over her shoulder and gave a little wave to Darren just before they turned the corner. He chuckled and then lying on the couch, he went back to sleep.

A few days later, Darren went to the house to check in on the repairs. Everything was done and everything looked amazing. He was shocked that it had been completed so quickly. He had assumed the insurance company would take months on end to fix and clean up the fire damage. His room was pretty empty, save for his chest of drawers, and a new generic double sized bed. The walls were repainted white and there was one lamp in the corner. It looked like a guest room more than his room, but he would be happy to sleep there nonetheless.

While Darren was at the house, Sandee took his mother shopping. Afterward, they returned home and got ready for an evening out. Sandee had to pull Dahlia's arm to get her to agree, but an approving look from Darren made her consent.

"Well Darren, what do you think?" Sandee asked, while gently pushing Dahlia into the living room. Darren's eyes widen as he looked at his mother.

"Wow," He said, standing up from the couch. She looked amazing. Her flowing black hair was so thick and shiny. Her makeup looked as though it was done by a professional. She was wearing new clothes. Black dress pants and a black top. It was strapless and had a zipper going down the middle. It reminded him of a corset almost. His mother stood there before him, blushing.

"Miss Dahlia is very top heavy, so I figured something sexy to highlight her assets would be nice. Don't you think?" Sandee said. Dahlia nodded and smiled, looking to the floor.

"Yeah you look gorgeous. You really do." Darren complimented, trying not to glance at her cleavage so much. "Remember, if you get tired or feel like coming home, speak up and let Sandee know. She'll take you home."

"Right. It won't hurt my feelings or upset me. If you feel sleepy, just say so and we'll come back here right away." Sandee said. Dahlia nodded and looked to Darren with a small smile on her face.

Darren watched them leave, sitting back down on the couch again, mouthing 'wow' once more.

A few hours later they returned. Darren's mother appeared exhausted. Darren stood to greet them. "Hi. How was it?"

"Good. We went to eat then drove around a little to look at some sights." Dahlia said.

"Yes, I thought I'd drive her around some of the places we used to go to." Sandee chimed in. "She was ready to come home and let me know."

"Good! Glad you two are back safely. You feel like heading to bed?" He asked his mother.

She nodded and Darren walked her to her room. They paused at her door as he leaned down to give her a hug. "I had fun," Dahlia whispered.

"I'm glad to hear that. Sleep well, tomorrow we go home!" Darren hugged her again. "I'll come and check on you in a little bit."

He went to use the restroom and then grabbed some pajamas from his suitcase. After he changed into them he started the dryer and then went to check on his mother. She was out cold. He chuckled to himself while thinking of this role reversal. She was somewhat child-like, but her shyness and timidity was a change he was slowly getting used to. He closed her door and headed to the living room.

Sandee was there in her pajamas, sitting on the couch, flipping through a magazine. Darren plopped down next to her with a content look on his face. "She's doing really well. I'm so happy we're out of that hospital."

"Oh I know you are sweetie, she's on the road to recovery," Sandee said, closing her magazine and sliding next to Darren. She wrapped her arm around his waist, and he rested his on her hip.

"She's so sweet too. Not that she wasn't before, but now she's so timid. It's like I'm making friends with a new person." Sandee said.

"Yeah. I think she's wonderful." Darren replied.

Sandee sat up and looked Darren in the eyes, "I think you're wonderful." She leaned in slowly and kissed his lips. Darren paused after the kiss, his hand sliding to her butt, and kissed her back.

"Let's go to bed," Sandee whispered and stood, extending her hand to Darren. He took it and followed her to her bedroom. She closed the door behind them and Darren rushed at her, kissing, groping, grabbing and pawing at her body. He was so very hungry and horny. He had not had sex since the night of his mother's incident, much less ejaculated. Masturbation was a low priority while his mom was in the hospital.

Sandee, turned on by his aggression, just as hungry, pushed back. Their tongues wrestled with each other as she pulled his clothes off too. She pushed him away and guided him to her bed. He bumped against her mattress and sat down on it. Sandee mounted him, straddling him and quickly guiding his cock to her waiting pussy. They wasted no time, and Sandee began grinding and riding him. Darren grabbed her face, kissing her hard as her pussy slid up and down and back and forth on his neglected cock. He moaned and held her tightly as he buried his head into her neck. "Yessss," he whispered as he felt her pussy walls clamp around his shaft.

Darren grabbed her and stood up, slamming her onto the mattress while she locked her feet around him as he began to pump wildly into her, deeper with each thrust. "Oh yes, fuck me!" she whispered. Her eyes were closed as she clutched Darren tightly, scratching his back. He moaned in pain and went up to his knees on the bed, taking her with him.

"Come on! Come on!" He gritted his teeth, as he held on to her waist and thrust in and out of Sandee with hard, powerful thrusts.

"Ah yes!" She moaned out after several minutes. She began shaking and convulsing as the orgasm overtook her. Darren kept pumping his hips into hers and his eyes rolled into the back of his head. His cock erupted, spewing forth over two months of accumulated semen. He slammed Sandee back down and kept on pounding into her. His orgasm subsided and his thrusts decreased. He was out of breath and exhausted. He collapsed on top of Sandee.

"I needed that," he whispered.

"I know," She replied, running her hand through his hair.

"Thank you," Darren countered, and rolled off her, onto his side as his heart rate and breathing calmed down.

"She loves you. I can tell," Sandee said, running her fingers over Darren's chest as they cuddled in her bed an hour later.

"What do you mean? She doesn't even remember who I am."

"Doesn't matter. I believe the love she has for you somehow came through. A mother's love can't be held back by things like memory loss. It's the strongest love in the world. Trust me I know. Every day I think about the child I had to give up for adoption when I was a teenager."

"I don't know, maybe." Darren said. He thought Sandee was spewing bologna but he just got laid and all the stress and tension from the past couple months had been released with her help. So he let her ramble.

"You should have heard her talk about you tonight. Her face would light up as she told me how sweet and helpful you've been. She said she thought you were an angel sitting by her bed when she first started to regain consciousness."

"Yeah I remember she asked me if I was."

"She's so happy now. She's so different too." Sandee said. "It'll take some getting used to, but I know we can. Just have patience with her, and remember what counselor Wendy said. Let the memories return, don't try to force or coax them."

"I know, I won't. I miss how she was, but I still love her and will never ever let anything bad happen to her again." Darren said.

"I know you won't," Sandee rose up and kissed him once more. "Let's take a shower."

The water trailed down Sandee's stomach as Darren cupped her breasts from behind. He was slowly sliding his cock in and out of her pussy, kissing along the back of her neck. She turned around, grabbing his face, and entwined her tongue with his. Darren bent down slightly, and guided his cock back inside her.

"You feel so good." He said.

"So do you. Wished your mom was in here with us," Sandee chuckled, poking Darren's side.

"Ha! Yeah right. You're funny," He said, moving his hips back and forth, savoring every second of her cock-squeezing pussy, unsure of when he'd be able to have sex again. Heading back to work and getting him and his mother's lives back on track would be his number one priority starting tomorrow when they would move back home.

Chapter 10

Darren exited the car and glanced over to Leanna's house. By now she had already finished the first semester of her senior year and was on the east coast living with her mom to finish the second. He smirked, thinking he'd probably never see her again, nor did he care to.

"Ok, here we are. Home sweet home." He opened the door for his mother and brought their bags in. She timidly walked around the living room. "Let me show you around," Darren putt his arm around her shoulder and walked her through the house. He was so impressed by the good job the contractors had done with the repairs.

When they arrived to his mother's room, she slowly entered and looked around. Darren watched her touch the lamp, then move slowly to the closet. In her mind it was the first time she had ever been to this room. When she finished her inspection she smiled and turned to Darren, "So, um, is this, is this our room?"

Darren froze, unsure of how to proceed with an answer. The soft smile and hopeful look on her face prevented him from saying 'no.' Instead he just nodded 'yes.' Then Darren's eyes narrowed as he observed his mother blush. "Huh, that's odd," He thought to himself. He saw her blush before, while in the hospital, but assumed it was her new shy personality shinning through.

They went to the grocery store later that day. They instinctively held hands. Dahlia kept close to her son, her fingers entwined with his, while her other hand held on to his arm.

Darren slowly started to put two and two together. "Ok, I see now. This is fine. No big deal. She thought that perhaps we were boyfriend and girlfriend beforehand. If I told her I was her son, it may embarrass us and there's really no need for that. We'll hold hands, and hug, and I'll snuggle with her at night. It'll be great! It's not a problem. Her memories will return soon." He thought to himself as he looked for the name brand of milk he usually bought.

Darren spent most of the evening in the kitchen fixing dinner. He placed a salad and a pasta seafood dish on the table and joined his mother. She loved seafood from before the incident and appeared to still like it.

"This is amazing, Darren. Where'd you learn to cook?" she quietly asked while turning her fork in the pasta. Darren stared at her blankly for a moment.

"Darren! I said turn off that game and get your butt in here!" Dahlia called all to her 13 year old son, seven years ago. Darren rolled his eyes, and paused his video game.

"Thank you. Now, listen to me," Dahlia told him, standing in front of the stove. "I'm going to teach you everything I know about cooking alright? You're going to be a man that cooks and feeds himself," she explained, pointing her index finger into his chest.

"Do you know how attractive it is when a man doesn't rely on a woman to cook for him? When he cooks for himself or his family? So pay attention to what I'm doing. One of these days, you will make some woman very, very happy if you cook her dinner."

"My mother. My mother taught me how to cook." Darren said flatly.

"Oh." Dahlia nodded and took another bite. "Do I know her?"

Darren coughed, stopping the lump in his throat from forming. "No. No you don't know her."

"I'm sorry. I just was curious, my memory and all," She replied.

"It's ok, I just haven't talked to my mom in awhile, and I miss her is all. It's fine." Darren reached out and patted her hand. She smiled and continued eating.

"What about me? Do I have parents?" She asked.

"Oh no, here it comes. She's going to keep asking questions about things." Darren thought to himself before explaining, "You have a mother who you haven't seen in several years. She lives in Florida along with your two sisters. You aren't very close to that side of the family, because you and your father moved out here to California when you were eight years old. He passed away last year."

"I see," She nodded slowly. "So now, it's you and me?"

"Right." Darren answered hoping that was the end of her questioning. Fortunately it was. It was as though she herself didn't want to dig too deep, perhaps out of fear of learning something tragic or depressing. Darren knew that she and Wendy had a counseling session before her discharge. Perhaps Wendy instructed his mother to not force memories, they will return in due time.

"Thank you for dinner," Dahlia spoke up, placing her hand gently on her son's. She looked to his eyes and Darren's breath became short. He had seen that look before. It was when they were alone in her hospital room. It never registered then because he was so overcome with joy that she was awake and responsive. The look was love, but as she caressed his hand with her thumb, he realized it wasn't motherly love but romantic love. She gulped and smiled awkwardly, rising to clear off the table and take the dishes to the kitchen.

After putting away the dishes, Darren took a shower and put on his pajamas. He felt uneasy, and a little depressed. He tried to relax and calm himself, remembering that this is all temporary. He told himself he would call Wendy tomorrow on his way to work. He was looking forward to being there, even if for four hours.

His mother was sitting on the couch watching TV. She had her feet curled underneath her and Darren paused as another memory from his past flashed in his head.

"Hey there birthday boy - or should I say man?" Dahlia was patting the cushion next to her on the couch in the living room where she sat. Darren smirked and sat next to her.

"Eighteen years old. Wow." She said, running her fingers through his hair. "You're turning out to be a great guy."

"Thanks," Darren shrugged.

"Darren, have you ever smoked pot?" She asked.

"What? No!" Darren answered, turning to face his mom.

"Don't lie to me."

"I'm not!"

Dahlia shot him a questioning look, "Would you like to?"

"Huh? I don't know, I haven't thought about it much. I have some friends that do, but I don't."

"Good. You know," Dahlia said reaching into her purse next to the couch, "things in moderation, when you have reason to celebrate and so on, aren't so bad." She pulled out a marijuana joint from her purse and held it in front of her son.

"Is this a test or a joke or something?" Darren asked.

"Nope. I smoke up about three times a year, when things are going great. Some people prefer a strong drink, I prefer this. You and I making it to 18 I think is a damn good thing to celebrate, don't you?"

Darren looked at his smirking mother in disbelief. "My friends have been telling me for years you were the coolest mom they've ever met."

"Hell yes I am."

Twenty minutes later, the joint was gone and they were sitting next to each other on the couch with their heads resting against each other. "I love you, and always will no matter what. Happy birthday," Dahlia told him, planting a kiss on the side of his head.

"Love you too mom and thanks." He replied.

"You coming to bed babe?" Victor peeked around the corner and asked his new girlfriend.

"Be right there," Dahlia replied, sitting up and turning to her son. "Duty calls."

Darren chuckled and watched her walk by and head down the hallway to her bedroom. "Bye mom," he whispered.

Darren stood at that same corner, staring at a woman sitting on the brand new couch. She looked and sounded like his mother but she wasn't - at least not anymore. Another wave of sadness came over him. "Bye mom," he mouthed and then joined Dahlia on the couch. She smiled softly like she always does as he put his arm around her, holding her closely.

Chapter 11

"I can sleep in this other room if you like, it's really not a problem." Darren told Dahlia as they walked toward her bedroom.

"No, I'd like it if you stayed with me."

Darren climbed into the bed and stared up to the ceiling. He felt a warm hand on his arm, gently caressing it. He raised it in the air and let Dahlia snuggle in close. "Is this ok?" She asked.

"Yeah, it's nice. Keeping each other warm."

She smiled and placed her head on his shoulder. Darren could tell, through his peripheral vision that she was looking at him, but he remained staring up at the ceiling. He felt bad, he felt like he should say something, but the thought of causing her any embarrassment or pain was too revolting. He felt her fingers trail up and down his torso. Then it happened.

Dahlia grabbed his face, turning it toward hers, planting a kiss on his mouth. Darren's head instinctively backed away. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry, I just thought, I mean, I uh," Dahlia stammered.

"No, no it's fine, it's ok. Really it is!"

"Are you sure, I'm really sorry," She looked as though she was going to cry.

"No, please, really it's ok," Darren said, turning onto his side to face her. "I just wasn't expecting it, I was caught off guard. No biggie."

"Ok," Dahlia nodded, lowered her eyes.

Darren felt even worse, like he upset her. "Hey. If you want you can try again. You know, like a goodnight kiss?"

"Yeah?" she asked, rising her eyes to look into his.

"Sure," Darren shrugged. Dahlia cleared her throat and closed her eyes. She moved her lips slowly toward Darren's, gently placing them on his. The kiss lasted maybe five seconds. Afterward Darren felt a tiny exhale on his lips come from her nose. She backed away and blushed.

"There, see that was nice." Darren said.

Dahlia nodded quickly. Darren rolled over and turned the lamp off.

The next morning Darren fixed Dahlia breakfast before heading to work. She said goodbye with a hug and kiss on the cheek. On the way, Darren called Wendy.

"Hi Darren, I had it on my schedule to call you today to check in on things, but you beat me to it! How can I help you?" Wendy answered.

"Hi, well I was just wondering about, uh, well I guess case studies you've done where the person with amnesia is," he paused, not sure how to explain things. "See the thing is, my mom doesn't remember who I am, I get that, but it's like she sees me as a friend," Darren lied, not wanting to freak the counselor out.

"I see, and you are having a difficult time adjusting to that. You want her to see you as her son, not a pal."

"Correct. Have you seen things like this before?"

"I sure have and it can be difficult. I worked with a man who didn't remember his wife. They got along just fine, but since she was a stranger to him, he wasn't exactly in love with her. She had a tough time with it, but the amnesia went away and in time, they were back to normal."

"Ok what about people that aren't revealing who they are to the patient, and are just letting the memories return?"

"Well I had a young woman who happened to have a fairly young father. They looked nothing alike, except they were both short. She thought he was a nice older man that she was dating before her head injury. Things got uncomfortable for him; she was attempting to be romantic. He didn't tell her he was her father, he simply told her that they didn't know each other like that."

"How did she take it?"

"It was difficult for her, she felt sort of down about it for awhile. But a month later her memories returned and things went back to the way they were. So in your case, if there is anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, give hints that the relationship before the incident wasn't quite like what she thinks it is."