Dahlia and Darren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers

"You taste so good, Dahlia." Darren said, climbing back on top of her, guiding himself in again. He began pumping away. She grabbed his face, planting a huge kiss on his mouth so she could confirm his opinion on the taste of her vaginal fluids.

After several minutes, Darren sat up and pulled her with him. He went to his butt, with his legs outstretch in front him, Dahlia sank down on his cock and began grinding back and forth on his, riding herself to orgasm over and over. After what seemed like hours of lovemaking they were exhausted. Darren had trouble getting ready for work the next morning.

When he returned around five hours later, she was there waiting for him, naked in the bath tub. He undressed and joined her. She sat on him again, as he gingerly sucked on her breast. This was their life now and Darren hoped her memories never came back.

The only guilt Darren felt now was occasionally lying to Sandee when she invited them out or over; he was nervous that she would get suspicious.

Eventually, after a few weeks, he couldn't hide from her anymore. They went out to dinner and Dahlia never acted different. They held hands, yes, and she groped his thigh under the table, occasionally squeezing his cock for fun, but nothing changed really. They didn't make out in front of Sandee. He felt silly, remembering that Dahlia was shy and quiet now; public displays of affection weren't the norm.

They loved sharing showers together. They would soap each other up and he would pound away into her. He loved hearing her moan echo in the bathroom with the loud flesh on flesh slapping sounds.

Victor's arraignment was on Valentine's Day. He had confessed after his initial interrogation. He pleaded guilty to arson, assault with a deadly weapon, and attempted murder. Just as the judge ended the session with a strike of his gavel, Dahlia's eyes rolled into the back of her head as Darren sucked on her engorged clit.

"I'm almost ready, hon!" Dahlia called out to Darren a couple weeks later. He was in the bathroom, getting ready for their evening out. He looked at his reflection in the mirror and thought how much that sounded like something a wife would say to her husband.

They returned later that evening, slightly tipsy. Dahlia tickled Darren's sides as their entered their home. He led her to their bedroom, kissing her the whole way.

"Ahh yess!" She cried out in pleasure, sitting on Darren again. He was gritting his teeth and meeting her bounces with his own thrusts. He was holding on tightly. "I'm cumming!" She cried out, throwing her head back.

"I love you!" He said, as his own orgasm overtook him. The two lovers collapsed back on the mattress, together in each other's arms. Dahlia rested her head on his shoulder, looking to Darren's face. He was catching his breath, smiling to the ceiling. After several moments, she sighed a sigh of happiness. Darren closed his eyes, loving every second he was with Dahlia. A few more minutes of quiet embrace passed and Dahlia spoke up.

"I remember the day you were born. I was so scared, terrified. I remember my dad rushed me to the hospital when I started going into labor."

Darren's eyes shot open and he stopped breathing. He listened to Dahlia continue, his heart rate increasing.

"I was in the room and the contractions kept getting stronger and stronger. The nurses kept telling me to push, but I was scared. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to provide you with a life you deserved. I was crying and they kept telling me I needed to push. So I did. I followed their instructions and eventually you came out. They cleaned you off a bit and placed you on my chest."

Darren lay still and unblinking; his heart was pounding in his ears.

"At that moment, when I first held you every worry or fear I had left. The euphoric feeling that washed through me as like nothing I've ever felt. I knew that when I heard that precious cry that you would be my life and my world and make everything worth it. I've loved you since I first saw you. You're my sweet baby boy."

Dahlia rose up and kissed Darren's cheek. He gulped and started blinking again.

"How long have you known who I am?" He asked.

"I'd say it's been a couple weeks now."

Darren slowly turned to face this woman, who he knew now as Dahlia, not his mother, seeing the same sweet, shy smile on her face. "So you know who I am?"

"Mmhmm."

"Why didn't you say anything? Why did you let us continue doing what we're doing?"

His mother shrugged, "I guess I didn't see a point. Just because I remember that you're my son now, doesn't mean the feelings I have developed for you will magically go away." She replied, caressing his face.

Darren was in shock, "Are you sure?"

"Yep," Dahlia kissed his lips softly. "I'm going to grab some water. Think you'll be ready for round two in a little bit?" She asked casually, sitting up and heading toward the bedroom door.

Darren chuckled, "Uh yeah, sure, why not."

Dahlia giggle back, "I love you, hon," she called from the hallway.

He started laughing, overcome with a confusing type of joy. It was joy that she had her memories back and joy that she was still in love with him; just as he was still in love with her.

He climbed out the bed, following her to the kitchen, suggesting they sit at the table. Sitting nude, they shared smiles and glances while she drank her water. Darren extended his hand to his mother; she took it, caressing it with her thumb, never ending their loving gaze.

-Six months later-

The lovers were sharing another shower together. Darren's hands held Dahlia's large breasts from behind, gently pinching the nipples. He moved in front of her.

"I love you," he said, tipping her chin with his index finger, bringing her mouth to his.

"Hey don't forget about me! I love you too!" Sandee said, stepping into the shower. She threw her arms around her friends and gave them each a passionate kiss. She bent down and took one of Dahlia's nipples in her mouth, while Darren took the other.

Sandee went to her knees in the shower, peppering a large pregnant belly with kisses. Darren joined her on the other side, kissing all over the beautiful roundness.

"I can't wait to meet this baby!" Sandee exclaimed, rising to her feet, kissing Dahlia's lips. Darren joined her too and smiled at Sandee.

"Ready?" He asked their friend. They were so happy that Sandee accepted and supported their relationship when they told her a couple months ago. Perhaps it was due to her having to give up a child to adoption when she was a teenager.

"Yep!" Sandee answered. Dahlia closed her eyes, in bliss, as her best friend and the father of her child, her lover, her son brought her more pleasure than she ever thought possible.

tw_holt
tw_holt
1,586 Followers