Dahlia and Darren

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Darren couldn't fathom hurting his mother's feelings after what they had been through. Flashes of her bandaged face in her comatose state entered his mind. His guilt prevented him from doing or saying anything that made her upset. She seemed so fragile to him now. He figured he would display affection but not get carried away. Hugs, cuddles, a kiss here and there, would be fine. He'd wait this out.

Darren cooked dinner again and chatted with Dahlia about her day. She had a great time it turns out. Sandee stopped by with a few mutual friends. She didn't remember them, but they seemed nice. She also took, not one, but two naps.

Later that evening, Darren was in bed, looking to the ceiling, with his arm around her again. Dahlia cleared her throat," Good night," she said while looking to him. Darren turned, accepting a nice goodnight kiss would be the routine for a little while. She kissed him, it was stronger, and longer this time. She giggled softly, wiping his lips with her thumb.

This continued for the next few days. Darren received a good morning kiss, a kiss before leaving for work, a kiss when he returned, and a longer, stronger kiss on the mouth good night. The initial discomfort wore off as he observed Dahlia appearing to be downright giddy as she hummed around the house, as if she were frolicking in an imaginary field of wild flowers. He loved see her so happy and increasingly more energetic and outgoing with him.

Friday night he decided to take her out to dinner and then come home to watch a movie on the couch before heading to bed. Everything was great, the conversation was livelier than it usually was, and she smiled and laughed more than he's ever seen her. About a quarter of the way through their movie, Darren's eyes caught something down and to the left. It was cleavage. Dahlia was wearing a dark blue button up blouse and blue jeans. From his vantage point he could see the top two buttons were undone. He couldn't remember if it had been that way all night or not. He glanced down into her cleavage, noticing that yes, it was nice, and then resumed watching his movie.

Dahlia placed her hand on his thigh and slowly started moving it up and down; to the knee and then back up to the middle. He tried not to think about how nice that felt, when he caught more movement coming from his lower left. She was running her index finger from her left hand casually over the buttons of her blouse. It was almost as though she wanted his attention there. Darren got nervous and quickly went to the kitchen, dousing his forehead with water and then pouring himself a glass. He resumed in his seated position but without his arm around her.

After fifteen minutes, Dahlia nudged his arm, motioning for him to let her in. He did just that, as she placed her hand on his thigh again. He glanced down to her cleavage and noticed it had grown, she had undone another button. "Ok, I see how it is. I can handle this, it'll be fine, just keep my cool, and doing the goodnight kiss thing and that'll be it." Darren told himself, as he focused on the movie.

The movie ended and Darren faked a yawn when he sat up. "What a fun day we've had. Eh?" He asked Dahlia stretching his arms above him.

She didn't reply, instead she grabbed him and pulled him into her for a big kiss. Darren tried to resist, but she was holding onto him tightly, her arms wrapping around his neck, pulling him down on top her as she went to lie down on the couch. He was trapped. He couldn't move, he tried, but she held him tighter. She was sucking and hungrily devouring his tongue and mouth. Darren thought he was dreaming, that he had fallen asleep during the movie, but he was awake. Her tongue slithered all around his as he tried pushing up on the cushion. Eventually he was able to, going back to his seated position. However, Dahlia came with him, her unending tongue assault continuing. She was straddling him now. He tried moving to his side, but she countered and pulled him back to the center. He finally was able to put his hands on the side of her head and forcefully, gradually pull her mouth off his.

"What? Is something wrong? Did I do something wrong?" She asked out of breath.

Darren, too, was gasping for air, "No, I just uh, I just thought - "

"Thought what? I'm sorry; maybe I shouldn't have done that." She said, starting to button her shirt.

"No, it's ok!"

"I'm so sorry," her voice trembling as she buttoned the last one on her blouse.

"No, listen, please, I just thought that," he paused trying to think of a way out of this, "I just thought it'd be unfair to you if we were like that and you didn't fully remember me. You know?" Darren said, his breathing pattern slowing down.

Dahlia slid off him and resumed sitting next to him. "I know, but I - " she paused, looking into the eyes of a man who had always been by her side. "I just thought you, never mind." She started cry. Darren hadn't seen his mother cry, even when her father passed. It was so unlike her. She was so fragile and sensitive now.

"No, no please don't cry. Please? It's ok." Darren's heart was breaking. He tried to stop the flow of tears, but it was proving to be more difficult than he thought. He put his arm around her and held her, running his fingers through her hair. He had no idea what to do or how to get out of this situation without causing her more emotional harm.

"Maybe I'm scared, you mean so much to me and I just don't want you to feel like I'm deceiving you. I'd rather you remember everything about me first, you know?" Darren said, thinking almost off the top of his head, though there was some truth in that statement. Not disclosing who he was felt deceptive. She eventually calmed down and the two sat on the couch together in each other's arms. He thought about telling her right there who he was, but he couldn't bear to see her cry again.

He ran his thumb across her cheek, "You mean so much to me. I'm so happy you are here with me. We will get through this together. When you're memory returns we'll be ok, everything will be back to the way it was." He leaned in and kissed her lovingly on the mouth. "Let's go to bed."

He lay awake for a couple hours as she dozed next to him, in his arms. "Did she buy it? I don't like lying to her. Maybe her memory will return soon. Maybe she's upset. She was a great kisser though. Stop it Darren!" he admonished himself.

He felt guilt again. Not like before, but guilt for not letting her continue kissing him like that. She was so happy, but the next day she was quieter again. There was a slight sadness behind her smiles. He had no idea what to do.

Dahlia stood in front of the kitchen sink cleaning some dishes from lunch. Sandee was coming over soon and they were going to dinner with her and a date. She assured Darren on the phone that she'd make sure that Dahlia knew this was just four people going out to dinner, and that she and the guy she was with were the ones on a date - not Dahlia and Darren.

Darren sat at the table watching her clean the dishes. He barely slept the previous night, embarrassed, guilty, and unsure of things. He hated this feeling, the feeling that he'd hurt her. He knew he had. He could see it in her eyes. He knew she had romantic feelings for him. Darren wanted to rid himself of this guilt.

He stood up and slowly walked to Dahlia. He stood behind her and smelled her hair; it was wonderful as he predicted it would be. He reached around her and removed her sudsy, soap bubble covered hands, from the dish she was cleaning. He took a deep breath and placed his hands on her stomach and slowly dragged them upward over the white t-shirt she was wearing. Inch by inch they made their way to her massive orbs and rested there gently.

"Holy crap." Darren thought to himself, swallowing hard. He started massaging them, carefully kneading the bulbous meat. "Wow," he said in his head. Guilt from the previous evening slowly drained from him.

A few minutes later, Dahlia turned around, looking to eyes. She lifted her t-shirt, pulling it over her massive breasts, placing it next to the sink. Darren's eyes were unable to look away. They were gorgeous. Large, light colored areolas and two lovely erect nipples. This was the point where he couldn't stop himself if he tried. He grabbed a breast, leaning down slightly, and hungrily took it to his mouth. Sucking frantically on the nipple, his hand was squeezing it if there might be leftover milk in it from twenty years ago. His other hand grabbed the other massive tit, doing the same. He moaned and sucked away, listening to her pant and moan as well. Dahlia's soapy hand grabbed his face, holding in place to suckle from her.

"Knock, knock! Anyone home?" Sandee called from the living room. "I know I'm early, but my date asked if we could switch times a bit. Oh hi guys." She said, standing in the kitchen with Dahlia and Darren. He was sitting at the table, pretending to play with his cell phone.

"Nice beard Darren!" Sandee laughed at the soap bubbles still on his face. Dahlia giggled a bit as she cleaned the same bowl again. Her t-shirt was on inside out, Sandee never noticed.

Chapter 12

"Oh shit! Hey, Dahlia right? Remember me?" Ronnie exclaimed as he went to give Dahlia a hug. She cowered, and clung to a confused Darren. Apparently Ronnie was back in Los Angeles again and met Sandee somehow.

"You two know each other?" Sandee asked, then shook her head, forgetting that if they did know each other Dahlia wouldn't remember him now.

"Yeah, we hung out when I was here a few months ago." Ronnie explained.

"I see. Ronnie, can I have a word with you for a moment?" Sandee said, taking Ronnie over to his rental car in the parking lot of the restaurant he met them at.

Darren put his arm around Dahlia and watched the two talk. He couldn't tell what they were saying but caught something like "we could've had a threeway" uttered from Ronnie on the way back to their position. Sandee had obviously filled her on Dahlia's condition.

"Glad you are doing better, Dahlia. Sorry if I scared you," said an apologetic Ronnie as they returned to enter the restaurant.

Dinner was a little awkward to say the least. Sandee and Ronnie drank heavily and seemed lost in their own world. Dahlia didn't seem too bothered by this, as she was thoroughly enjoying running her hand up and down Darren's thigh under the table. Darren flinched a few times when she got dangerously close to the erection he was sporting. He didn't feel shame that he was erect; if anything he felt relief from their interrupted encounter earlier in the afternoon. Simultaneous relief that he had amended whatever hurt he may have caused her and relief that it was interrupted before it went too far. Dahlia had returned to her cheerful self, though was much more shy in the presence of Ronnie; now a stranger to her.

Ronnie was too intoxicated to drive to his hotel after dinner. Sandee asked if Darren would drive them to her house. Darren agreed and offered to pick Sandee up the next day to retrieve her car from his house when she called him.

On the way to Sandee's, Darren heard something coming from the back seat. He didn't know what it was and glanced to Dahlia next to him in the passenger side. He heard the sound again and then a low moan. He glanced in the rearview mirror to see Ronnie looking upward with his head resting on the seat. Darren saw Sandee's head in his lap bobbing up and down. She was sucking his cock. Darren glanced over to Dahlia again and found her smiling at him. She glanced to Darren's crotched and looked away.

"Oh crap. Sandee! Ugh!" He yelled at her silently in his head. Darren was afraid Dahlia would get an idea from hearing a poorly attempted discreet blowjob going on in the back seat being given by their drunken friend.

Darren dropped Sandee and Ronnie off at her house. He glanced in the rear view mirror as he pulled out of the driveway to see Sandee pull up and remove her white, spaghetti strap dress as she entered her home. "I guess I know what she's up to tonight. Heh, what's his name is in for a nice treat. She's got a top notch pussy." He smirked to himself on the way home.

When they entered their home, Darren locked the door, only to be greeted by feverish kissing from Dahlia. She held his face and guided him to their couch, frantically kissing as they walked. Darren was more relaxed, feeling that since he already sucked one of her tits a little making out wouldn't be a big deal.

For the next hour they sucked face on the couch, taking a break here and there to get something to drink or to use the restroom. He never tried to escalate it, and let her set the pace. As they began to tire, Dahlia spoke softly as she peppered Darren's jaw line with kisses. "I can do that for you," she whispered between kisses.

"Do what?" Darren whispered back.

"What Sandee was doing to that guy in the car?"

Darren tensed up and didn't blink for several seconds, "Uhhh."

"Please?" She whispered in his ear.

"I don't know, uh, are you sure you'd want to?" He asked.

She responded by licking his ear lobe then gently nibbling on it. Darren felt more blood rush to his face; he also felt it rushing elsewhere. Dahlia slowly guided her hand down to his pants, and unbuttoned it. Continuing to kiss on his ear and neck, she unzipped him, and fished out his rock hard cock. He heard her moan as she grabbed it by the base, slowly stroking it up and down. She gave him a final kiss and repositioned herself on the couch. She was laying on her stomach now. She ran her thumb over the pre-cum oozing tip. All Darren could do was watch. He watched her give a seductive smirk and then engulf the tip. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, enjoying her warm, wet mouth as she slowly sucked on his member. It felt amazing. "What's the harm?" he thought, "she's enjoying it, and I am too. When she regains her memory, we never have to speak of this again. No worries!"

He watched her cheeks indent from each powerful suck. He was in paradise and wouldn't last much longer. He ran his fingers through her hair and then rested his hand on the back of her head. Darren let out a moan, loving the feeling of his hand rising with each bob of her head. His balls tightened, he was close.

"This isn't my mother. Not anymore. She looks like her, but isn't her. This woman who is sucking my dick is someone else. She is Dahlia - not mom. " He winced as he ejaculated into Dahlia's mouth, spewing semen over her tongue, coating the insides of her cheeks. She moaned, continuing to suck his cock dry - until there was nothing left. Darren felt as though he was going to pass out. It was amazing.

Dahlia sat up, wiping her mouth dry and said, "Thank you."

He slept like a baby that night.

Chapter 13

"Ok we're here, stop, stop," Darren told Dahlia when they arrived at Sandee's the next morning. Dahlia sat up and wiped her mouth again. She had been servicing his cock on the car ride to Sandee's and pretty much since after breakfast.

Sandee limped out of her house with Ronnie in tow. They were taken back to Sandee's car and they left to get Ronnie's rental car at the restaurant.

Dahlia was stroking Darren's cock on the couch that night as they made out. She was sitting on his knees, facing him. His had just slid his hand under her t-shirt to grab a tit.

"I want you inside me, Darren." Dahlia proclaimed, breaking the kiss.

"You what?"

"Please? I want you so bad. Please," She said just above a whisper.

"I don't know, I mean, I - "

She interrupted him, "I don't care that I don't remember you. All I know is that I love you. I've loved you since I first saw you. You were sitting next to my bed at the hospital. My vision was blurry; I thought you were an angel. I felt your hand holding mine. As you've been so good to me, I couldn't help falling in love with you. Even if we were only friends before the attack, I don't care. I just know how I feel now. Please, please Darren, say you love me too." She said; her voice was cracking, and her eyes watery.

Darren paused and looked into her eyes. He asked himself if this was real or just a dream. Maybe they were back in the hospital room and he had fallen asleep. It wasn't a dream though, it was real. He watched a single tear crawl down this woman's face.

"I love you too!" Darren answered, grabbing her, kissing her, kissing her harder than ever before. He rested his hands on her ample backside and stood, picking her up, kissing her, carrying him to her - no their bedroom. He pushed open the door while holding her. He couldn't stop this if he tried and didn't want to. He loved this woman with all his heart.

He lowered her to the bed, she clawed and pulled at his t-shirt to remove it, he stepped back as they both slid his pants down. She removed her t-shirt, throwing it across the room, letting her massive balloons free. He pulled at her pants while she kicked them off. He climbed on top of her, kissing her madly, "I love you," he said.

"Make love to me," She replied. Not stopping their relentless kissing, she reached down to grab his cock and guided inside her. She moaned as he slid all the way inside.

"You ok? Am I hurting you?" Darren asked.

"Yes, I feel great, keep going and don't stop," Dahlia answered.

"I never will," He said. Wrapping her legs around him, he pushed in and out of her. She was so very tight, so perfect, so much better than Sandee. The bed was moving back and forth, slamming against the wall behind them. The two lovers stared into each other's eyes as their bodies became one.

After several minutes, Dahlia cried out, clutching Darren's face, she kissed him once more as an orgasm over took her. Her lips quivered as she kissed the man she loved. Her body tightened up and her pussy contracted on his cock. He knew what was happening. Seconds away from cumming himself, he looked into this woman's gorgeous dark eyes and paused, he went still, "bye mom," he said in his head. It was one final goodbye to his mother before he injected and coated the inside of this perfect pussy with his seed.

His gluteus muscles went hard and flexed, while he moaned and filled Dahlia's pussy with semen. She clutched him tightly, whispering 'I love you' over and over to Darren. He collapsed, out of breath, his heated body lying on top of hers. They lay there in each other's embrace for several minutes as they caught their breath.

Darren rose on his elbows, moving some of Dahlia's long locks away from her face, smiling down at her. Then she spoke, it was barely a whisper, but he heard it.

"Hi," she said.

"Hi," Darren replied, giggling as he felt his eyes start to water. He wiped them, and rolled off her to lie on his side. She followed suit and they stared into each other's eye, sharing kisses and caresses, until they fell asleep - as Dahlia and Darren, not mother and son.

Chapter 14

"Hey Wendy how are you?" Darren answered his cell phone the following evening.

"I'm great, I'm just doing my weekly Monday check on things," Wendy replied.

"Awesome. Things are going much better this week," Darren said, as he slowly guided his cock in and out of Dahlia from behind.

"Well great! That's good to hear."

"Yeah, everything worked out!"

"Wonderful! Please feel free to contact me if you have any more questions."

"Will do!" Darren ended the phone call, tossing his cell phone on the mattress before him. He placed his hands back on Dahlia's hips and continued his, slow, loving thrusts. She rose up on her knees and reached behind her, placing her hands behind Darren's neck. He kissed along her shoulder and neck, while grabbing those massive pale orbs. He felt her body shake in his arms as another orgasm rippled through her body. She went back to all fours, with Darren pulling out. He bet down and licked her ass crack, stopping to swirl his tongue around her puckered hole. He guided her onto her back and proceeded to lick and slurp his tongue over every part of her pussy lips, clit, and inner walls as best he could.