All Comments on 'Discovering Daddy Ch. 02'

by rockandroller

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wow!

Great build up of the story! Can't wait to read more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
waiting for more

don't stop now, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Looking for the next!

Outstanding! Looking forward to the secrets in the Study.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot Story!

A very good story so far. Can't wait to read the rest.

David48David48about 17 years ago
...even...

HOTTER! I am such a guy slut! Two beautiful girls doin' it is just the kind of hot scene that most guys just cannot pass up. Bring on three!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
H O T!!!

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
FUCKING A

So fucking damn hottttttttttt, WOW WHAT A GREAT JOB

1031jacques1031jacquesalmost 17 years ago
A class Act

I found myself wanting more and more of the story. I think you are actually increasing my reading speed!!!! Seriously, well done I enjoy the increasing tension in my own body as I Invision what the girls are going through. Keep up the good work.

goldfinger35goldfinger35about 12 years ago
A stunningly Erotic tale ---- I'm breathlessly lost for words. :)

I have just read all three of your "Discovering Daddy" stories.

An incredibly horny and sexy tale. It leaves me feeling dizzy and shaky with desire. :)

Your attention to little details makes the story so so real.

I was mesmerized and riveted to every word written. It was as if I was there and could see and smell every little desire being fulfilled.

I so never wanted the story to end.

I felt like I'd fallen in forbidden lust as a father to both Callie and Katie.

I so wish I could wind back the years to the innocent days of learning and discovering about girls and sex. So damned horny.

So want to read your other stories. :)

Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
impossibly delicious

this is writing and storytelling of the highest level!!!!! so erotic and fullfilling i am just about to read chapter 3 and attain hopefully the massive orgasm i am craving right now!!!! these sisters are beautifully sensuous and i so wish they were my daughters!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG

I don't give out fives very often but these stories deserve it. Hotter than hell but maybe just a little bit too long. There was one word left out in this one but I don't remember where.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Pretty damn awesome :). I love being me but sometimes reading something like this you wish you could do a body swap and be one of the sisters instead of a guy, lol.

The dad has fucking issues though. Not sure what the history issue is with him and big sister and college and all that, but he is a controlling fuck. Dont go anywhere without permission? No boys? Uh, love ya, but fuck you dad. We're both of age and the only thing you've done by running off the guys is fuck up our social growth and insure that when we do get out there we'll be totally nieve and be used and taken advantage of by the first guy who lays eyes on us and realizes that. Nice parenting job!

Kinda like our parents putting us in this dink, backwater private school and totally retarding our social growth with the gen. Pop. And the oposite sex. (Because who wants to date someone from private dink school where everyone knows your business and the selection is so limited. Ugh.)

Looking back, I lived with my dad and stepmom (schooling HER idea), I should have moved in eith mom, if she could have afforded it, when I was a teen. It just never occured to me! At least I would have had a normal life, well mostly, heh. (Other than hurting dads feelings)

MarshallaMarshallaover 6 years ago
Have to agree with jaques ...

... that is precisely the feeling I've been experiencing as well. The tension building up in my own body, while it builds up with the sisters.

Takes one hell of a well written story to evoke such a visceral physical reaction!

An absolutely delicious read.

5 most definitely well deserved Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userrockandroller@rockandroller
2229 Followers
Here we have tales of forbidden romances, easy girls, and men and women who experience the fun of discovering something new about themselves or their lovers. Check out the older stories too - some have a different flavor than the ones you've already read, and others are in th...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories