All Comments on 'Dress Code'

by biskit7801

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
nightshadownightshadowabout 19 years ago
A mixed bag.

Got a little bit of everything in there, didn't you? Parts of it were too kinky for me to really enjoy, but most of it was still pretty interesting. Not much of a story, though- more like a vignette, covering little more than a half-hour in this family's life.

I was somewhat bothered by the fact that the narrative "voice" changed not once, but thrice in the storytelling. First it was third-person, then first-person from the mother's perspective and then first-person again from the daughter's perspective. Changing the voice mid-stream can break the flow unless you specifically define, before the narrative begins, WHO is doing the narrating- otherwise the reader can get lost for a moment and either lose interest or begin to lose their ability to disbelieve. You want to keep the reader engrossed without forcing them to piece together, on their own, who exactly is telling the story. All that said, the respective narratives WERE quite well done- with the exception of the mother's narrative, which broke up a bit between her experiences at work WHILE she was still supposed to be fucking her son.... almost lost me there, because I couldn't figure out what was happening to whom at which time.

I also noticed some typos- small ones, but noticeable.

Try to keep things a little more seamless next time. Continuity is as important as everything else in a story.

Sean RenaudSean Renaudabout 19 years ago
Perfect

Hey sometimes you write erotica and the story is important and sometimes you write porn and the action is all that counts. Congratulations on an incredible piece of pornography. I hope to see more of the family!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
warning

I do believe the authorities would like to see a printout of this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Un-warning

I'm sure no authority would want to read it!

Lukas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
fantastic!

Thank you for this fantastic story.

I cannot wait to read more about this nice family.

I look forward to the father/son sex hoping that Teddy can fuck his dad too.

I would like also if mom and daughter have sex rubbing their pussies together while Teddy penetrates his mom's ass and dad penetrates his daughter's.

Sorry for my English.

Angelo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Great family

Loved this. Best of its genra. Keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
don't like the gay part

I didn't like the father and the brother sucking each others off but I likee the story a lot. Great Story!!!***

David48David48over 18 years ago
Everybody wants to talk

Yeah, too many narrative angles here. Need to agree on one and stick with it. Makes reading much easier for your reader. Otherwise...great porn. And I don't mind the gay angle either. Pretty fucking "anal" if you don't have EVERYBODY fucking EVERYBODY. That's what a real "loving" family would do no? Work on the editing aspect, and then write the sequel...soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awesome

Loved it, write a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
No Gay Stuff

Loved it except for the gay stuff. That turns me totally off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Horny as Hell Son!

I would absolutely love to have my Real Mom act like Teddy's Mom and let me do to her what Teddy does to his Mom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
well done

I enjoyed the way you told the story from the different perspectives. I thought it gave the story a more dynamic flow. I don't think it's too much to ask for the reader to pay attention to the goings on, especially those which you described. Congratulations!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Good story, but....

As stated before, there was a TON of dialogue, most of which was overkill.

I wasn't really thrilled with the homosexual aspect of the story. I was able to read it and understand it, just don't feel that it was "appropriate" in the story.

A few gramatical errors kinda "popped up" on occasion - not that they distract from the story, just kinda made me go "hmmm...."

The only thing negative about the story - how many 18-year-old boys still call their father "daddy?"

If you were to leave out the homosexual aspect, it would have went 100%. Keep the good work "up."

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Good

Well written, but like some others, I had to skip past the gay stuff. Total turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome

Great story! I loved the different perspectives, the golden showers, all of it! Write the sequel soon!

And to everyone complaining about the gay bit - GET OVER IT. Not everyone is straight, and this story sticks to reality in that sense.

ChasedChasedabout 16 years ago
Not too bad

I enjoyed this. It didn't strike me as extrodinary, but still well written. I find the comments a bit hypocritical. Almost all multi-relative stories include mothers or sisters getting it on with eachother, but when its the guys turn to experiment, then its nasty. You think I want to read about women getting it on with other women? No, but I deal because thats how most (and usually male) writers do it. If I ever decide to do a family scene where ANYONE is bi then they are all gonna be bi.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great Story!

Loved the story. I would love to be Amy...enjoyed the peeing very much.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good stuff

i loved it! Well written and kinky, even the gay angle was hot as heck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a great story of a liberated family

In a truly loving family the cocks and cunts are communal property, the cocks available to all the family females and the cunts to all the family males. No boy has to jerk it like some dumb 14 year old. Teddy's a good example. His fine fat prick is always welcome up his mother's mommy-hole, whenever the boy gets hard all he has to do is go and find mom and shove his prick up his mother's cunt. Teddy shoots so much creamy sperm up his mother's twat that whenever she sits down mom leaves sticky puddles on the furniture. Teddy really likes to see that, he gets hard all over again, and the boy goes and gives his mommy another hot incestuous fuck. The fun never stops in this liberated family.

JhMcKnJhMcKnover 9 years ago
Family Incest

A terrific story about the family that fucks together stays together.

I loved Amy sitting on daddys lap and pissing all over hsi cock.

Ted fucking his stripper mother was aalso exciting, espeically after she told him about the female lap dance she did the night before. Too bad she wasn't in the picture of things more.

It's fun to watch women pee. Some do it quite well and never get any other part of their body wet. Others piss all over the place and need a towel to wipe off with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Family Fun

Terrific a close knit fucking family they all enjoy each other - love the pissing - nothing better then a hot golden piss one deep in a hot pussy or ass gap is great!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Whew

I haven't left a comment before, but I really like this one. I just wish it was continued! I would have loved to see where the author went with this one. How the peeing moved throughout the family, brother x sister, whole family at once, what exactly happened that night, etc. And what about mom taking her son to the club? Maybe the private vip room after? Just soooo many possibilities. Really wish this was continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
MORE

please write more parts to this!!!! It's so good it made me extremely wet. I want this!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
ok

not a big fan of water sports! but otherwise it was a fun, sexy story.

Tls2753aTls2753a2 months ago

This story seems to relate under-age sex. In several places, it mentions that the father had been having sex with the 20 year old “for several years.” It also states that sex with the two-year younger brother started when the sister was 18.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous