All Comments on 'Drive-By Consequence'

by techsan

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
fumunda cheezefumunda cheezealmost 18 years ago
great

wife sharing story. Great also that the lady in the story still kept that oral part for loving her husband exclusively, or almost anyway. Sometimes fate determines how we respond to things and in the case of this story a welcome relief for all concerned. Hopefully though the stud in the story will remain that and he will not get hurt either and someday find a new woman of his own that he can love rather than just have sex with. Great Writing Techsan.

Also appreciate all the great editing you do on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
a decent yarn

However, if the husband's penis was left intact as you imply, there is no reason he could not have had an erection with the help of a little testosterone... Also, I suppose a strap-on could be another option?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
A great family story

I loved it and i wonder did Gene stay untill the husband passed away and did gene marry the the wife?

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wanted to like it

I really was lured in with the gardening building up to something, but then you had to blow with Uzi balls and a lame excuse for sex "ole buddy".

There are treatments for males as not having testicles does not mean not having erections. If he had nerve damage, that is a different scenario.

So you blew a nice gardening story with inept medical knowledge and a looser Lit scenario of "brother can you spare a sperm". Sheesh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
yawn

boooorrring.All that build up and shrubbery talk for a "take my wife, please" story? sigh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Average

Story was OK, nothing more, written in a very straightforward manner. You should maybe get a proof-reader: you live in residences, you don't greet them!

don87654don87654almost 18 years ago
Good reading!

I cannot help but wonder when she will "forget" to take the Pill as she is learning to love your cock, and maybe want to have your baby?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Bullshit

Kill this asshole, kill his wife, and then finish the job and kill himself! This story makes me puke!

charleybearcharleybearover 17 years ago
A first for everything.

For the first (and probably last) time I agree with Don.

Here we have a sexy woman who has been true to her husband for what was it? four years and now they have mutually decided that she may have sex with another man. I say go for it!!

Also, I believe a baby should be in the cards as well, of course with Gene's consent.

A beautiful and erotic story. Thanks.

Charleybear

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Get more erotic!

Tiff needs to start thinking about having a baby. Continue with her cuming off her Pill and working on getting her love juices fertilized.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

THAT WAS GREAT A LITTLE THREESOME Great work.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
SAD OLD MEN.

You people are a bunch of sad old men. You spend your days reading about other peoples experiences and dont have any yourself. Get a fucking life you freaks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
We shall miss yo techsan.

We shall miss you techsan. Where ever your spirit it, may it be in peace. Most of us have been enriched by your life and what of it you have shared inn this forum. Sometimes, it was just entertainment, something to help forget a hard day at work. Often though you triggered memories, cause contemplation and thinking. Some of us made positive changes in our lives after experiencing one or more of your stories. Thank you for sharing them. Thank you for leading your life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I am your CLAY

I fell two stories and ultimatily because of it the insides that make you get hard and stay hard are gone I ave feeling but nothing more we have a guy come from time to time to service my wife with his big cock as I used to be!!!!!!!!!! Your story really hit home. KD

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
pregnant

Where's the babies

Wheres the blow jobs

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous