All Comments on 'From Innocence to Lust Ch. 02'

by mtnman2003

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Honey123Honey123over 18 years ago
You did it again!

You've got a very naughty mind!! How do you do it? It's a good story...very sexy, very hot.

~Honey

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Wow

You had me hard from beginning to end- your image of Kara is intense. Looking forward to next page. Fucking these two girls is going to earn 150%

David48David48about 18 years ago
BaaaaaaDDaddy

Hell? He's not even qualified for that! What will Kara's own dad do if he found out? I'd kill the bastard! I mean...I am the jealous type you know...Did I say that outloud? Gobble-gobble...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Getting hotter

I adored Daddy having fun with his daughter's friend and the tension is REALLY building now. I want him to fuck his daughter as much as HE wants it. She is in for pleasure like she can't believe. I'll never forget the first time with my Daddy and still prefer sex with him more than with my husband. I'm lucky my husband is understanding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I read the first one too

Very well written with great details and a nice flowing, steamy plot. You're very talented. The first one is a nice opening, that sets the mood for this one. I'll be moving on to the next one now.

V.S.

pusylvr69pusylvr69over 13 years ago
Hot and Wet

This one got my juices flowing...will go on to Chapter 3...mmm!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hehehe, the important thing to remember is that your daughter, while loudly saying she had no interest in her daddy, was pretty adamant about making sure her bestie give her ALL the juicy details if she did her daddy! Hehe. Honestly I'm surprised he didn't try fucking her after he ate her! Not like she would have said no at that point no matter what her off said, heh.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous