All Comments on 'Gateway To Pleasure'

by Green_Gem

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Pheww!

This was the hottest and most original story I have read on this site. Awesome sex and it just kept cumming. Thank you for an incredible ride.

lotsalustlotsalustabout 20 years ago
THIS HAS GOT TO BE THE BEST ON THE ENTIRE SITE

ALL OF HER STUFF IS GREAT BUT THIS ONE WILL MAKE HER FAMOUS.

THIS STORY KEEPS YOU GLUED TO IT,YOU CAN'T GET AWAY.

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THIS ONE YET YOU BETTER GO TAKE A LOOK.

PEOPLE LIKE HER MAKE THIS SITE SO TEMPTING.

LITEROTICA LUCKED OUT WITH THIS WRITER.

THANKS GREEN GEM, I TRULY ENJOYED THIS ONE.

WE WANT MORE!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Outstanding

An impressive and well crafted story that kept me enthralled until the last word. I can see why it was voted best story in the voyeur category for 2003. Congratulations and I will be looking out for more from you.

noone269noone269about 20 years ago
Fantastic Story

Beautifully written, I couldn't put it down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
FANTASTIC!

This is, by far, the best of your stories yet, Green Gem. I loved it and was fascinated and turned on the entire way through. I can only hope that you will choose to write more about The Retreat! Perhaps a series with different visitors to the resort? Can't wait to read the rest of your work.

HughJardHughJardalmost 20 years ago
wow...

wow...original, well written, smart, excellent dialogue...you're a writer of real talent.

thanks,

hugh

Doc701Doc701over 19 years ago
Extraordinary

You have such asoft and erotic touch that your writing becomes reality. Thank you for an extraordinary time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Absolutely fabulous!

I'm speechless with admiration! ~Imp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

oh my god! this is an amazing story. I don't know if there is anything that is more stimulating than this story. I am extremely impressed with this writing. please continue to write and get yourself published off the internet if you haven't already

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
How utterly, absolutely, immensely...

...satisfyingly original and erotic! Thank you for writing such a well-developed, well-drawn character-driven story. I sit here throbbing, daring myself to read more of your work but scared to do so for fear of being unable to bear it.

Again, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
amazing story

Oh my god, that was an amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Thank you for an amazing ride

Your story was amazing. I didn't want to stop reading and just sat and stared at the screen when it was over. I felt like you were telling me the story personally, please keep writing and writing and writing!

grrlontopgrrlontopover 18 years ago
Oh. My. God.

Possibly the best story I have ever read on Literotica and I have been reading for years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Unbelievable!!!

I cabt belive how this story hooked me in. It was an amazing piece of work. I have only started reading literotica recently but I am going to make sure the other stories I read are as good as this one. Thank you so much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Really Hot Story

Well written, hot, well-drawn characters, hot, inventive setting and plot, hot, sweet description and, did I mention hot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Huh?

I can see I'm alone in this opinion, but didn't things move really fast? The doctor shows them a few minutes of porn and jade suddenly wants to fuck them both at the same time? She just leaps off the couch and strips and does them both. What the heck?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wow!

I want to say all kinds of wonderful things about this story, but all I can manage to get out is... WOW!!

Truth be told, some of the acts described in the story (double penetration, something like fisting, etc) would normally leave me a bit put off, but the flow of the story, the great description and the sheer hotness of it all, just carried me into it.

Great story. I hope you write many more and I look forward to reading your work regularly.

- JT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
have to write part 2

i just love the characters. You have to write a part 2 to this story. It feels incomplete. Please do explore this storyline further. Can't wait to read more about jade and warren, even kevin

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow.

An amazing story, the detail was fantastic and it almost brought a tear to my eye when it became apparent that Warren was married. Being the true romantic that I am I would have loved to have seen the story end with them together, but the ending you wrote was also very good.

desire61desire61over 12 years ago
Much pleasure!

What a completely engrossing story. I could easily picture every sex act and wishing I were there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Need More....PLEASE

I loved this story. Got I had a spontaneous orgasm while reading it. I would love to see you develop this into a series of stories, with the ultimate ending Jade & Kevin finding sexual bliss together!

Please keep expanding this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not perfect

even though I gave it a 5 for its eroticism, this story has a flaw in that if the doctor were taping their room, he would have known that they were not a married couple. Actually any psychologist would have figured it out. Wait ... maybe he did know.

sober71sober71over 8 years ago
Gripping story

Fantastic erotic story,pushed all my buttons, made you one of my favourite's. 5*'s

Thank you

MrFrustrationMrFrustrationover 8 years ago
WOW

Made me want to jump right in! 5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sequel please

Love this story. Would be awesome if in a sequel, they could disguise themselves, go back to the retreat and bust the case. Very hot. My pussy's still juicing up from your story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Unsurpassed. Thank you.

An excellently written and very original storyline. You have real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Job!

Like the writing style, evident of a woman's touch. Unbridled passion sure carries a story! Looking forward to more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

WOW!! I couldn't keep my hands off my clit and outta my hot, wet, dripping pussy while I read this!! It was an awesomely well written hot fucking story!! The writer definitely knew how to keep my attention!! It was actually one of the steamiest I've read lately!! Kudos to the author!! Hope you write some more!!

MFFMMFFM17 days ago

Woww! Amazing story telling! The description of Jade taking two cocks into her vagina together exactly matches my wife's description of when she tried that before we met. Same positions, same feelings. Right down to how the two men described their cocks moving inside of her and cumming. So I know your story is accurate. Not many authors get this right: the two cocks have to be one above the other, not side-by-side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous