All Comments on 'Gliding'

by gauchecritic

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
neonlyteneonlytealmost 20 years ago
Interesting

Interesting piece, thought provoking. I particularly enjoyed the intimacy you conveyed through thought and action. It also left me feeling slightly 'edgy' as if i were peeping on something intensely personal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Bloomin' fine

I think Molly Bloom would?ve loved this story. Do you know you have a Joycean way with language and mood? This ?voice? of yours (the old woman?s) makes me swoon, glide even. Calls to mind ?lonely in me looness? (bit from Finn?s Wake). One of the best masturbation scenes I?ve ever read?I was there, there. Perfect use of the simplest words, e.g., purse, fuck. Lovely, sweet ending too. As I keep saying, Yorkshire?write more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A+

Although I've read less than ten paragraph so far, I'm giving this *****. Now, that's a lot of rosebuds!

mtnman2003mtnman2003almost 20 years ago
Absofuckinglutely Fantastic

Gauche, this is unbelievable. I really enjoyed the read. Descriptive, full of feeling, I could actually see her, feel what she was. Great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Blimey!

After reading this story I feel drained, elated, excited, and, strangely, peaceful. Wonderful story, Gauche and beautiful writing. It's like a coming of age tale of an (almost) 63 year old woman.

This will stay with me for a long time.

Lou x

My Erotic TailMy Erotic Tailalmost 20 years ago
Gliding~

Read your EROTIC tale, Very well versed...GOOD LUCK (~_*)

rgraham666rgraham666almost 20 years ago
Damn fine piece of work

Damn gauche, that was good writing.

It drew me right into the character.

Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Example

Whoever wrote this, others take note.

Now THIS is what erotic writing is all about

excellent story line, drives the imagination

cookiejarcookiejaralmost 20 years ago
Wonderful...

What an incredible piece of work. Gauche, you hit the jackpot. Good luck!

cloudycloudyalmost 20 years ago
Stunning!

I'm speechless, it's so intense. Bravo!

annaswirlsannaswirlsalmost 20 years ago
this is it

an excellent read, Gauche, kept me going until the end and you know I cannot read stories on screen...

my only question is since when is 63 old? My Mom (mum) is 63 and she is gorgeous! Okay okay maybe she is an exception. No you cannot have her phone number :)

you did an excellent job with describing feminine perspective-- and that feeling of nothing under loose dress, knowing you are being watched... hmmm it's been months, maybe I out to go get my black linen out...

Excellent detail, memorable images like the magpie with the aluminum treasure.... wonderful

make it into a poem so I can read it several times without eye strain :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful, Beautiful

Wonderful, erotic writing! Vivid and descriptive; the author [must be female] paints a beautiful mural in a public place.

Thank you for, by your good grammar, proper phrasing and correct spelling, making this landscape enjoyable. Unlike 63-year-old Helen [I?m male], I believe a woman at 63 can be beautiful and seductive; let?s Glide together. [GP]

PMIPMIalmost 17 years ago
thank you darling

that was beautiful

GeorgieHGeorgieHalmost 16 years ago
Different

Ah, Gauche... I am astonished, delighted, slightly lost for words... That is a most beautiful piece of writing. You writing stands had and shoulders above the vast majority here and the wonder of that piece will stay with me for a very long time. Your style is so assured, so sensual, so different - and thorough joy. Thank you so very much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous