All Comments on 'High-Class Hooker'

by GraceFairway

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Good, but all too short, unfortunately. It would be fun to see what happens when the memories return and something about the change maker seems to have stuck. With the posh lass return to the streets? Dare we hope?

obviousagentobviousagentover 3 years ago

I can only echo the above comments, this begs for a follow on. Maybe even bringing in some of Roni's society friends who come looking for her.

IreadlesbianstuffIreadlesbianstuffover 3 years ago

2 for 2 on good stories. Can't wait for your next tale of a haughty bitch being turned into a raunchy smoker

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Needs another couple of chapters

Nothing like a good prostitute story and yours was great. Really enjoyed how the arrogant snob gets played but it would be better if-when she remembers. Hoping for at least 1 more chapter.

polyjellybeanpolyjellybeanover 3 years ago
Wonderful story

Thank you! Women turned into cigarette smoking whores make such a great plot. I hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Sequel?

I’d like to repeat the praise given by the other readers.... this was awesome. I’d like to request a sequel as well.... I’m thinking “Ronnis” dreams bring the desire to be a whore to the surface, she returns and seeks out Chloe, but can’t bring herself to commit so one more cup of special coffee and she’s off for another night of money making..... only this time.... who’s that pulling up to the curb in that Bentley..... why it’s her own daddy... the earl....Duh duh duuuhhh!!!!

you get the idea 😈

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
We need more

Could you perhaps tun this into a whole series?

GraceFairwayGraceFairwayabout 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hi everyone,

Thank you for the kind comments - I'm really glad you've all enjoyed the story. I am intending to write at least one more chapter, sooner rather later, so hopefully it'll be worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dream lil Ronni of being a hooker dream of returning every night, dream of Chole as your maid/mistress. Imagine if Lady Veronica hires Chloe to be her live in maid even though she has a cleaning staff. Chloe could use change maker to have Ronni be her maid during the day and whore her out at night.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love a part 2, part 3... and more! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love this to continue! Pretty please?!?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMMFG!! This is fabulous. Thanks for including the smoking element in this story!! Nothing's as sexy as a trashy hooker powering her way through a pick of digs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That's so true about hookers that smoke being so sexy. When I was a freshman in college, I met a 37 year old stripper/prostitute and we got engaged. She smoked so much and had been smoking for so many years that it made her look like she was 60, but I loved her smoking and our sex life was really unbelievable and i wanted to get her off the street. I was happy, and looking forward to having her to myself, but then three weeks before the wedding, she disappeared and I never seen her again. A girlfriend of hers at one of the strip clubs she worked at told me she had got caught in a big drug bust down in Texas and had got put in prison for 8 years minimum. I wanted to help her but I could never find her. Still she was the sexiest piece of ass I ever had, and her smoking was a big part of what made her sexy. Thanks for making that a part of your story . . . . . and please write more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW! This is one of the sexiest things I have ever read in my life! I really liked what someone else said about getting all their friends down at 'Hooker Alley' and getting them all to be super whores! But my favorite thing of all was how the girls newly found sexuality was presented almost like a drug of its own and with its own even more overwhelming addictive power. I'm a older married lady in her 50s but I've always read romance novels ever since high school and i've always imagined/fantasized that sex was like a drug, partly because even in my own limited experience it has seemed like when I was dating or having affairs with lots of men that the more sex I got, the more I wanted, and sometimes I could feel it start to get out of control. It was exciting, but kinda scary. Anyways, thank you for this super-hot adventure, and like all your other readers I too hope you will write more using this as a foundation. Thanks a bunch!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is WAAAAY past time for all our favorite smokemouth ladies to reunite for an evening (or a week, or a month) of gutter depravity and unbridled joy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Can't we please get another installment of this British Bad Girls Club? I'd actually like to see this theme converted and expanded into a streaming series, where the Ladies band together and begin to exert their special powers to take over Parliament and run the country. You certainly have the skill and knowledge and touch to plot the story and write all the dialogue. Please do consider it!

Patricia169Patricia1697 months ago

God i wished i was Ronni omg !!! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGraceFairway@GraceFairway
I write things I like, and which appeal to me, and hopefully other readers will enjoy them too! My themes include (but are not limited to) mind control, smoking, alt girls, clothes/outfit swaps, prostitution and women dominating each other. I can be reached for feedback/requ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES