All Comments on 'Homestead'

by angela146

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
I liked it...

My only wish was that you had explained alittle more about his family. I know that was probably not your slant of the story and I am the last person to ask for extra parts of stories because I know how hard that can be. I believe it is wonderful as it stands. Always, E

AngeloMichaelAngeloMichaelalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful portrayal

of a loving couple having intimate, vulnerable, and erotic time together in a private yet open setting. Very nice mood piece.

Sailor1Sailor1over 16 years ago
Homestaed... Delightful!

An exceptionally well crafted little tale, Angela146. Thank you! You supply just enough background to carry the story forward, and continue to focus on her feelings and desires. Your build up is continuous and takes several unexpected turns, and finishes with a wonderfully intense and open feeling of... well, she felt it as she was running... euphoria! A very creative and vivid imagination, if in fact you have not drawn this almost poetic little sonnet from your own experience. Thanx again.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Nicely done

I enjoyed your story. It started off calmly enough and reached its climax just as the couple in the story did. I would have liked to know what happened to Don's family--his father and mother. Why is he so sentimental? I'm the kind of person who just wants to know. Perhaps in another chapter.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Thank you...

for reminding me of scenes from my past and dreams. Our family farm wasn't quite that big but every bit as private. I took my soon-to-be wife to the farm to propose. It was memorable. Thanks.

RoperTraceRoperTraceabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

Angela, you definitely have a gift for writing erotic stories. Not my usual cup of tea, but you had me hooked.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous