House Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers

I took a deep breath and shook my head to clear it.

"Sorry." She proceeded to pull away and sit up and I held her gently.

"No it's not you. I'm just dozing off, sugar coma I think."

"I should probably get to bed. Not enough sleep means too much time in front of the mirror repairing the damage tomorrow." I lifted my arm and she sat up and stretched. She leaned over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you."

"For what?" I asked. She just smiled.

***

The next morning caught me sleeping later than usual, the smell of coffee already wafting through the house as I cracked open an eyelid to see the most beautiful sight any man can see first thing in the morning. A girl wearing his shirt. She turned looking over her shoulder at the mirror. I expect she was checking out just how much of her ass was visible under the tails.

"I'm not sure the blue goes with your eyes." I said. She smiled, without a word she slipped it off. Of course, she was naked beneath. "Why wouldn't she be?" I thought, and realized my appreciation of the view was probably evident as I lifted my knee gently hoping to bunch the blanket around my hips to hide the fact.

She swung a different shirt over her shoulder and wrapped it around her and stepped in front of the mirror. The shirt tail left entirely too little to the imagination, the round cheeks of her ass peeked out from beneath.

"If you look way down on the left you'll find a dark purple shirt, that would probably look good on you." I said, "and on the floor next to the bed." I thought to myself. She returned the striped shirt and came back out of the closet whipping it around her shoulders and buttoned it.

"Oh yea." She said buttoning just a couple buttons and leaving it open well below her breasts. "How does it look?" She said turning and coming to the edge of the bed. She posed with her hands on her hips, the tail dangling just long enough to cover her. It's times like this that the first thing that came to mind didn't escape my mouth.

"If I liked it any more, it would be on the floor by now, the buttons no longer attached." I said in stark appreciation.

"I like this, mind if I borrow it for the shoot?"

I just shook my head gently. My mind flooded with images of my reaching out and her climbing onto the bed as I pulled her down into a deep kiss. My hands roaming over her body before reaching the shirt tail and lifting her onto me so we could make slow passionate love.

"Hello? Did you nod off on me again?" She said smiling. The images fading only slightly as she leaned forward allowing a nice view inside the top of the shirt.

I grinned. "Well if this is a dream I desperately want to get back to it."

"Really? What were you dreaming of?" She asked, that coy tone evident. I watched her for a moment as she looked down at the buttons on the shirt, her eyes scanning me up and down as she fiddled with them.

"What time is your shoot?" I asked to avoid answering.

"It's at noon in a place called the Old Port. I've looked how to find it. It's an old building, second floor. He said there's a sign that points to a dance studio and to follow those." She looked up at me again, her eyes burning into mine with challenge. She shifted her weight to her other leg, and reached down and unbuttoned the shirt, letting it hang open. The light caressed her curves like a lover as she slipped it off. I'm not sure if it was intentional or not but when she ran her tongue across her upper lip I was nearly ready to reach out and snatch her clean off her feet and pull her into my arms.

"Would you mind if I got into your boxers too?" She asked, her voice husky. I smiled broadly.

"So many answers to that question." I added laughing. "Top drawer, right side." I said pointing.

"I know." She said smiling as she spun around flashing that heart-shaped ass at me before stepping out of reach. I sighed at the sight of her pawing through them as she found a pair she liked and pulled them on. She turned to me with her arms crossed under her breasts. "Cute?"

I cleared my throat. "Stunning is more like it." She pushed them off and checked her waist.

"No elastics on shoot day, they leave marks. So unfortunately for you I need to remain as close to naked as possible until I start work."

I groaned. "So this means I shouldn't wear jeans, gotcha." I chuckled into the pillow.

"Aren't you going to get up?" She inquired as she stepped back into the closet.

"Too late, I'm up in ways you can only imagine." I said. At this point I don't think there was any surprise as to the effect she had on me. A laugh came from the walk in. She walked out with a narrow black tie around her shoulders. She leaned against the door jamb and played with the tip of the tie, her lower lip held tight between her teeth. It was obvious she was waiting, and I realized what for, with bravado I barely felt I looked her in the eyes and flipped the blanket back showing the well tented gym shorts I slept in.

"Do you normally keep a hammer in your shorts while you sleep?" She said grinning.

"Only when I feel the need to protect myself." I said and went to the bathroom to attempt to relieve some of the tension. When I returned she had a little pile of clothing on the end of the bed. She took a small bag and packed it all away as neatly as possible. I reached into the drawer and pulled out a t-shirt pulling it over my head, wondering at the luck of having a gorgeous girl walking around naked in my bedroom.

"Good idea!" She snatched a t-shirt from the drawer herself and flipped it open. It had a bicycle logo on it from a road race I was in a few years earlier. She pulled it on, and swept her hair free of the neck. It barely covered her and looked incredible. "No elastics." She said with a grin and patted the front of my shorts causing my eyes to go wide. "Come on, I'll make us some breakfast."

Breakfast behind us, we each grabbed a shower. I was admittedly sad by the fact that we didn't do so together, but relieved to have a moment alone. I turned the cold water up, hoping it would perform magic on me to cool me off, I wasn't sure it would work, but eventually felt myself calming down.

We piled her bags on the back seat of my car, it looked as if she was moving out and I felt sadness wash over me at the thought. She'd only been here a few days but she'd made a lasting impression in such a short time. She had swapped my t-shirt for a loose fitting sundress which looked terrific on her. It had been a sunny morning and the car was hot at first. Jess had pointed one of the air conditioning vents down at her lap and lifted her dress letting the air billow it up.

"After this morning I could use a little cooling off." She said with a sly grin. "I'm guessing your shower was less than warm too?"

"Practically polar." I replied with a chuckle. It was a nice ego boost to realize that it wasn't only me that felt the effects of this morning. She released the hem of the dress, the cold air pushed it further up her thighs than it had been. That coupled with the knowledge that she wasn't likely wearing a stitch underneath it began heating me up again. I found the building which was a few blocks away from Deering Oaks Park. As noted there was an old sign for a dance studio with a for lease sign over it. I found a place to park and we unpacked the car and made our way up.

"This looks shady." I remarked softly as we took the stairs to the upper floor.

"This is nothing. You should see Cincinnati some time." She laughed, "These old buildings work well as studios though. They usually have huge windows for natural light and large rooms to move around in."

We found the dance studio sign and a realty sign over it. Jess opened the door and walked in. Two guys were at the far end of the large room, a hodgepodge of gear strewn around them. They had set up a small table and run power cords to wall jacks. Beyond them was an exposed brick wall. I nodded thinking that it would make a nice backdrop for a photo shoot.

Once the introductions were made, Jess and I made our way back to the far end where there was a rest room and a small office. She had asked me on the way here to check the place for video cameras, the bathroom specifically. She told me how some jokers will set up hidden cameras to record the model changing if it wasn't a nude shoot so they could sell it online or jerk off to it later, as she put it. I made a thorough examination, checked vents and fixtures while she set up in the empty office area to do her make up by daylight rather than a poor overhead fluorescent bulb. I tapped on the door before entering to find her standing there in a wine colored bra and lace panties. She leaned forward looking into a mirror applying lip gloss. Her eyes looked larger, after closer inspection I noted it had been done with artful application of eye shadow. She smiled up at me and put the make up away and took out a large hair brush and gave it a little spritz of something before handing me the mirror. She brushed her hair out, fluffing it up into amazing proportions. She stepped into heels and asked me to bring a couple things along as she swung my dark purple shirt on at the last minute. She buttoned a single button and walked out of the room. The firm click of her heels across the hardwood floor got the attention of the boys. The photographers helper let out a low whistle at the sight of Jess walking towards them.

"Damn Steve, you can pick 'em." He said. I had to agree, Jess didn't just look terrific, she'd developed a confident air about her over the last few minutes. The sign of a professional walking into a job they knew they were well capable of doing.

"Where would you like me?" Jess asked.

"My place!"

"Shut up Joey." Steve, the photographer, said. We all laughed it off. He directed her in front of some lights and reflectors against the wall. They took a few test shots, examining the lighting before he began directing her a little. She followed along, and when he didn't offer any direction, she made her own. The button of my shirt came undone and it got brushed past her hip as her hand settled on her waist. She tossed her head back slightly, her face taking on a wild smile. She turned and posed for more than fifteen minutes as he snapped away, moving to and fro, directing Joey with a light or reflector. At one point he had him waving a large sheet of poster board to give a slight lift to her hair as if the wind was blowing against her.

"Hang on a sec." Jess said. She beckoned me to her as she turned and took off the shirt handing it to me. "Hold this up for me for a second." She said softly as she removed her bra and slid her hands back into the shirt, buttoning the one button that would keep it closed over her breasts. She handed me the bra with a smiled and said thanks.

"I would have totally done that for you." Joey jumped in quickly.

"I'm sure you would have." I said. He looked sharply at me, his eyes wide. I didn't notice any menace in my voice but by his look, my tone had brooked no argument over who was whose assistant.

"Give me some wind again Joey." Jess asked as she flared the tails of the shirt out behind her showing off the flare of her hips and narrow waist. She shook her hair out a bit and the air caught it too. Steven began shooting again as if on cue. She eventually waved Joey to stop and played with the buttons on the shirt again, now it was open to her navel, the last button the only one holding it closed. She ran her hand through her hair as the shirt opened slightly, giving a glimpse at the promise of skin but without showing any. Damn she was good, the effect she was having was starting to make me a bit uncomfortable as I began to reminisce about my wake up visit this morning. She turned and lifted the collar and let it slide down her back. At that point there's no way it was buttoned in the front, but she was facing the bricks so nothing showed besides her bare back, and lace covered ass. She looked over her shoulder at Steve. "Do you think that's enough of this outfit?"

Steve nodded. Jess walked towards me holding the shirt closed in front of her. "Let's see what other trouble I can cause in your clothes." She said, with a look at the front of my jeans. She stepped into the office. She looked over her shoulder and beckoned me with a little head tilt. I looked back to find that Steve was over at his computer downloading the photos Joey was just staring dumb-founded at Jess as she walked away.

"What do you think?" She asked after I'd closed the door. She proceeded to remove her lipstick with several tissues and peeked in the mirror with a critical eye, and decided she needed to change something and began rubbing her eye lids clean as well. She doffed my shirt, her bra and panties without even considering the effect it had on me. She rummaged through her bag pulling out my boxers, tossed a pair of dark blue polka-dot panties on top of them, and a strip of fabric that must have been the worlds smallest tank top. She pulled it over her head and snugged it down around her waist, it was a cropped tank showing off her mid-riff nicely. She slipped on the panties, snugging them up, the back nearly non-existent as she ran her thumbs around straightening the lace at the waist. The tag popped up in back and without conscious thought of what I was doing, I reached over and tucked it back in. She turned with a wide grin on her face.

"Sorry, your tag was showing." I said, feeling the color rise in my cheeks.

"You are so adorable when you blush like that. She slipped my boxers on over the panties, they hung precariously at her narrow waist, barely tight enough to keep from falling off. She began applying a different color to her lips, and eyes. "How does this look?" She squinted and stuck her tongue out at me and crossed her eyes.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Oh now that's sexy!"

"Let's knock their boxers off." She said padding out in her flip flops this time. They had unrolled a plain backdrop against the wall and Steve directed her to a spot on it and they began shooting again. She played constantly with the boxers, showing off the panties beneath plenty of times, as well as lifting the crop top just enough to get hearts racing without being topless. I took the time as I watched her move to realize just how professional Jess was, she needed little direction from the photographer to bring about pose after amazing pose. Actually he spent more time getting Joey's attention and directing him than Jess which made me smile. Before long she was asking if they had a darker background. She had brought a bikini but it was light in color and might wash out against the background. Joey made a crack about skipping the bikini all together.

"Well that wasn't an option now was it Joey." She laughed. "If Steve wanted that, he had the option." He had the sense to shrug and say that it was simply a suggestion. I knew she had no qualms about nudity, that was for sure.

"Pete can you grab it out of my bag please? We'll see how it looks against the background.

I did as she asked walking up with that looked like a few pieces of string with small eye patches sewn in strategic places. She straightened out the top, and looped the string over her head and pulled her hair free before tucking the rest of it down the front of her tank top. She reached up beneath straightened out the top and reached behind her and tied it behind her back. She then whipped the top off over her head and tossed it to me where I stood behind the lights and reflectors.

"What do you think?" She asked straightening out the top with a little tug here and there, and lifting her breasts invitingly. She got stunned silence for a moment before Steve took a few shots. Joey just clapped slowly at the show of her putting the top on right in front of us without showing him a thing. She just rolled her eyes at him.

"Joey, move the 150 around back behind her shoulder and bring it up a bit. Let's see if we can separate a little from the backdrop. Snap on the honeycomb, it should make a nice hair highlight too." Joey jumped at Steve's directions doing as he asked before he stepped back.

He asked me under his breath. "Can she do that with the bottoms too?" I smiled and decided to have a little fun with him myself.

"I don't know, she usually just walks around the house naked all day." I replied, watching his eyes go wide before looking back at her playing with her hair and blowing a kiss at the camera. He reviewed a few of the images and said that it came out fine with the background. She stepped into the office and put on the bottoms and her heels and walked back out and began posing again. There's only so much you can do with a bikini so they finished that outfit quickly. Jess looked at me and tapped her wrist and I told her the time as we walked back to the office for a change. It was getting close to the time she had set for the shoot. She looked at the window and sat on the wide sill.

"What do you think?" She asked. I just looked at her waiting for clarification. "Should I, you know give him some nude shots?"

I shook my head. "You made an agreement and he has willingly paid for you to do what you're doing now. You're doing a terrific job by the way. If he wants more, let him set up another shoot and you can set the terms for that separately."

"I can tell he wants to, the look in his eye when Joey said that was pretty much complete agreement." She said with a chuckle.

"Did he have any specifics he was looking for today?" I asked. She just shook her head.

"I get the feeling he's on a tight budget, big surprise, which is why he asked me to bring any wardrobe I wanted to wear. We've got a mutual usage agreement, I get a full digital copy of everything, and we both release the other to use as we see fit."

"You've got him. Don't give him anything extra. If he wants more, let him pay for it. It also gives you the ability to change the terms of use."

She smiled. "Thanks. If you weren't here I might have just walked out of this room naked and seen where it took me."

"I learned early to be a shrewd negotiator. If someone wants something from you bad enough, they'll meet you on or as close as possible to your terms. Besides, I'm sure Joey would have passed out from lack of oxygen to the brain." I said with a grin.

She looked up at the window over her head. It was a tall round topped number set deep in the brick wall. The afternoon light was warm even though the sun was on the other side of the building. It created a nimbus of warmth around her, her smile shining brightly from it's center.

"I have an idea, I wonder if Steve would be up for it to kill the last of the session." I said. When I explained to her she nodded and got dressed in the jeans she brought for the drive home, and my shirt again. She darkened her lips again with the burgundy lipstick and went and presented the idea to him. He nodded and directed Joey to grab a reflector. They moved down the floor a bit away from their equipment and Jess sat in one of the window sills and kicked off her flip flops. She looked at me then I nodded towards the window. She looked out as Steve metered and began shooting. He positioned the reflector and moved slightly to the left. I noticed a travel mug on the floor and grabbed it, and handed it to Jess to hold. She pursed her lips and blew across the opening, as if she were cooling coffee. She held it dangling from her fingers as she rested her arm on her pulled up knee. She breathed softly on the glass, but it was too warm to leave a fog.

"Hang on." Joey darted back to their table and came back with one of those large cans of compressed air. "Turn your face away and hold your breath for a moment." He turned it on the window right were she had been blowing and sprayed it several times, the window misted on it's own from the cold blasts. He jumped back dropping the can and picked up the reflector again. Working fast Jess leaned back against the window and drew a little heart shape in the mist. She looked at it for a moment then looked straight into my eyes and smiled, not a typical model's smile, all teeth and holding it, but a girlfriend smile, simply relaxed and happy. The effect was stunning.

Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers