House Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers

My mouth went dry, Joey looked at me with a combination of admiration and envy. To say I was a little shocked would be an understatement, but I recovered enough to return the smile in equal or greater proportion. They finished up a little after four, it took a little time for Steve to download the images and burn copies for Jess. All the while Joey began packing gear away and lining it up to haul it down to their car. In under an hour we were headed down the stairs, Jess had a couple discs worth of images, a check and a stack of Steve's business cards. Steve had a lot of images, a stack of Jess' business cards, and a lovesick sidekick. Everything seemed to have worked out okay. We loaded her gear into the back of the car. She opted for the jeans and my purple shirt as her exit wardrobe and it looked much better on her than it ever did on me.

"Since we're here do you want to get something to eat?" I asked. "We kind of skipped lunch."

"Yea sorry about that. I should have had you stop and get something on our way in. I don't like to work on a full stomach, it makes me feel huge."

"Yea, right. Tell me another one." I said as we got into the car. "Do you want to tourist it up and dig elbow deep into some lobsters or did you have something else in mind?"

"What ever sounds good to you." She said patting my thigh before giving it a gentle squeeze. "This is your town, I trust you."

"Let's get out of the old port, it's more of a hipster hangout. Think you can handle a little wait? I know just the place." She just squeezed my thigh again and nodded with a grin. We pulled into a space and went into a small tavern near a pier on the outskirts of the city. The place was definitely a local hang out, photos of local fishermen with unusual catches, or on their boats. The place smelled like seafood and beer. Jess just looked at me for a moment then smiled. "Trust me, the décor may not be much but the seafood is as fresh as if you just hauled it off the boat yourself."

"You can if you want. Go out that door and down the steps, Cam is unloading right now." The waitress said as she walked up to us with menus. Grab a seat while you still can, it's early but it won't be long before we fill up."

I proceeded to show Jess how a real Mainer eats a lobster, I only had to help her with cracking the big claw. She polished off a good size lobster on her own. She tried to decline dessert but I insisted since the best part was the blueberry pie. "Keep this up and you'll stop using the letter 'R'." I laughed. We left the restaurant after a short argument over the check, which I won. She felt it necessary to compensate me for being her knight in shining armor today. I told her that she didn't need one, that she's completely capable on her own.

"Let's take a walk, if you don't mind. I couldn't go running after a meal like that if I had to. I'd only hear sloshing butter and wine." She said grabbing her stomach. We walked a few blocks in silence, it was cooling off but not cold yet. "Wow," she exclaimed softly, "that house has been there since before the American Revolution?" I nodded, looking up at a home with the year 1771 over the doorway.

"Yup, some of these homes belonged to prominent merchants, sea captains and a few politicians of the day. This area didn't escape the ravages of the revolution but it was a lot more subdued here. This was a rich area, a huge port near large farm lands and timber. The fishing was bountiful, and the sea trade made for big business. This was the Wall Street of the 18th century." I said chuckling. The sunlight was failing fast and we returned to the car hand in hand. I don't remember if she took mine or I took hers but it didn't seem to matter.

At home Jess unpacked all the things she'd brought with her for the shoot and put together a small load of laundry. She had put on her t-shirt and tossed my shirt into the wash. "I'd better get some things cleaned, or I may be forced into walking around naked again." We watched some bad TV before we both started yawning. She spun to face me on the couch, crossing her legs.

"I want to thank you for everything, putting me up, putting up with me, and keeping an eye on me. I know you felt responsible to watch over me today just by the way you brought up coming along to make sure the guy just wanted to take pictures."

"It's quite alright, life was getting too quiet around here, then you showed up." I said patting her knee. She smiled taking my hand between hers.

"Well I'm glad I could spice things up for you. I think I'm going to hit the hay." She said before rolling up onto her knees and leaning forward to give me a kiss on the cheek. I turned and smiled at her. She was still close. The look in her eye shot a bolt of fire through my chest. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips, lingering for a moment before she retreated, her eyes opening again. She smirked as she stood up and let go of my hand, before turning towards her room. I eventually turned off the TV and went to bed myself.

***

Something was tickling my nose. I reached up to brush it away and couldn't move my hand. I rose quickly from the depths of sleep, opened my eyes to a mass of golden brown hair. The realization took a moment to hit me, and when it did I felt her squeeze my arm which appeared to be wrapped around her with my hand under her chin.

"Go back to sleep." She said softly.

"Did we?"

She let out a short laugh. "Do you honestly think that we could without you waking up? Go back to sleep, it's early." She sighed and nestled against me.

My body apparently had responded to her proximity, and was more than happy to provide it's approval of the situation. I turned my head and rubbed my nose into the pillow to stop the itching. She reached up and pulled her hair over her shoulder out of my face. It was early by the angle of the low light. "Is everything alright?" I whispered in her ear.

"Mmm, hmm, it is now. Go to sleep." She said rubbing the back of my hand. I figured that I'd find out what happened in a few hours.

I took a deep breath and a warm sweet vanilla scent filled my nose. "God, you smell nice." I said and leaned forward and kissed her bare shoulder and placed another on her neck. She let out a soft sigh, and gently arched her neck. I took that as an invitation and made my way up her neck and gave her another kiss behind the ear. This elicited a soft moan. She scooted away and rolled back towards me, her eyes barely open, a smile on her lips.

"I guess I'm not going to get any sleep until we address the issue that's come up between us."

"Sorry, he has a mind of his own."

"I've noticed, though I've been keeping him warm for a while now and he's still not happy."

I just lifted my eyebrow waiting for an explanation. She started off by taking my face in her hands and kissed me deeply. She rolled back pulling me over her, our lips never parting. I stopped took a deep breath and looked her in the eye.

"Papa bear said, and somebody has been sleeping in my bed."

"I had a bad dream." She said, her smile fading. "I was scared, alone and in a strange place. I came in here and climbed into bed and you didn't even wake up. You just wrapped your arms around me, and that made me feel a lot better."

"Night terrors?"

"Not really, just a bad dream."

"I get the feeling that I'm having just the opposite." I said. Her arms snaked around my neck and pulled me down again.

"Might as well enjoy it then." She said softly. It didn't take long for her to strip off my t-shirt and toss it aside.

"Why do I get the feeling that this is a bad idea." I said, as my hands roamed over her hips. It was quickly noted that her t-shirt was the only thing she had on. Her hand found its way down between us and caressed my cock through my shorts.

"I don't know. This feels like it's a very good idea." She gave me a little squeeze before pushing the shorts down releasing it from it's confines. Her hand was warm and firm as it she made long deliberate strokes. The feeling was sensational and caused me to let out a moan. I had to concentrate to keep from going off in her hand.

"If you don't stop..." I gasped, "you'll be changing the sheets."

She giggled. "Well if you move just slightly to the left you'll have somewhere to put it that will make less of a mess." The invitation had been given, so I did just that. Her legs parted letting me in and I sank into her wet warmth. She let out a low moan as I went slowly forward, and pushed further even after there was no further to go.

"Oh hell." I said.

"I was thinking more along the lines of heaven myself." She replied. She reached for the hem of her t-shirt and wriggled it over her head and tossed it on the floor next to mine. She reached up and pulled me down to her again, her breath was warm on my lips. Her tongue darted out to meet mine.

"I won't last." I said softly, almost sadly.

"I won't either, but it's not as if we can't do it again." Her mouth widened into a smile. I pulled slowly away and rocked my hips forward. Our pace picked up quickly as I kissed down her neck and up to her ear.

"Oh god!" She cried as she rocked her hips hard against mine as I began pushing her further up the bed. The spasm caught her hard and she clenched down on me pushing me over the edge. I pushed deep into her and came. She arched her back and I pushed deeper if that was humanly possible. I thought I would pass out as her heels dug into my ass. Just as I thought I was going to collapse she pulled me down and rolled over me getting on top. She was a nimble minx.

"There, now that we have the edge off." She said smiling as she bit my lower lip giving it a tug. I chuckled.

"Now I'm sleepy again." I said. Jess just shook her head.

"Oh no you don't. You woke me up, now you're going to have to wear me back out again." She said with a little wiggle of her hips. My cock which hadn't softened much was twitching back into action. She ground herself against me and let out a soft moan. "That's what I like, a man who can rise to the occasion." My hands roamed over her hips which were flexing gently, massaging me ever so gently into fierce hardness again. I slowly slid my hands up her waist slipping them around to stroke her breasts. She pushed forward pressing me into her hands as I thumbed the nipples gently at first before turning them between my fingers. Her crotch ground down on me as her jaw dropped and a deep moan escaped. She clenched down on my now rigid cock and began rocking her hips back and forth slowly. I joined in, rocking in counterpoint and it felt like I was trying to keep my balance in a windswept boat, moving with the motion of the water. She smothered my gasp with her mouth. "Don't move." She whispered as she rose and turned to face away from me, took my cock in hand and slid back down on it. "Damn that feels good."

"I couldn't agree more." I said, rather short of breath. I could feel her fingers moving swiftly over her clit as she began to rise and fall, her hips making an undulating motion as if she were riding a horse. My hands grasped her ass massaging deep into the hot flesh. Soon the slow pace became too much and I began meeting her with a firm thrust with each down stroke. I wasn't getting the leverage I wanted, so I reached up and grasped her chest and hauled her backwards down to my chest before rolling her over onto her knees. She dropped her head to the sheets and tilted her hips up at me. Her golden skin had a thin sheen of perspiration which reminded me of her impromptu request for help with the tanning lotion the other day. My mind went blank, a haze of red lust washed over me as I leaned down and kissed her, taking the delicate skin of her shoulder between my teeth as I began driving her hips forward in uncontrolled lust.

"Yesss!" She hissed as grasped handfuls of the sheet trying to hold on to something solid. "Harder!" She groaned as I proceeded to comply with her demand. I felt her fingers beneath us working her clit digging in with tight circles as she began to shudder. I didn't stop, her orgasm ripped through her as I kept stroking into her as hard as I could. The sound of flesh hitting flesh pushing me over the top as I drove her hips forward as my own orgasm hit. Her fingers slid back and massaged my balls as they gave everything they had to her. I felt my entire body begin to relax and caught myself before I collapsed on top of her. I pulled back, my cock slipped free from her. She dipped her fingers stroking them slowly in and out, then put them to her lips and sucked them clean. "Mmm."

My head was spinning as my heart stopped trying to beat it's way out of my chest. I pulled her legs together and rolled her onto her back. She was as limp as a rag doll as I spread her thighs apart again. "Please." she said, her voice pleading. I wasn't sure if she wanted more, or wanted a break. I ran the palms of my hands down her soft thighs. Pushing them wider as I got closer to her dripping lips. She glowed like an ember in a bonfire, her skin shone with sweat as I leaned forward and gave her the proper attention she deserved. She leaned her head back and gave out a sharp cry as her fingers twined themselves in my hair, their actions torn between pushing me away, and pulling me down harder. I licked my way down her lips tracing them firmly with the tip before making my way back to her clit and gave it a nudge before swirling my tongue around it. Her hips came off the bed, her hands grasping the back of my head as she cried out again. "Fuck yes!" She shook violently, the spasms eventually subsiding as she collapsed onto the bed panting like she'd just run a marathon. I cleaned up the mess from my handiwork before she pushed me firmly away. "No more." She said gasping. I gave her one last long lick and lifted my head with a grin. Her hair was a complete mess, her face bright red, the flush lent more to the glow. She started laughing as she let herself relax, her head hit the mattress like a dropped cannon ball. "Tell me again," she gasped, "about how old you are." I slid up along side her as she gently closed her legs and looked over at me.

"Well I am older than you, but I'm not quite dead yet." I said with a smile.

"No, but I am." She laughed.

"You have the benefit of youth. You'll bounce back fast enough. If you get some rest."

"That's what I was trying to do!" She rolled up onto her side and looked at me. "You are a surprise. You are the first guy who has ever... done that to me." She added with a little hesitation.

"I had to wipe that smirk off your face. I didn't want you to think I was easy."

"Easy? I've been walking around bare ass for three days and other than the occasional boner I thought you weren't interested."

"I've been interested since I saw you get out of the car in those yoga pants. What kind of gentleman would I be if I were to try and take advantage of a lady under his care?"

Her grin spread into a full blown smile. "Yes, what kind? A handsome gentleman who, I didn't realize until now, is amazing in the sack."

"Do you always walk around naked in strangers' homes?" I thought to ask.

"No!" She seemed shocked. "It's just that Jimmy said you were a really nice guy, who wouldn't hurt a fly. He also said you were shy, quiet, and smart, and he wouldn't have made it through college without you. I don't think he's seen you in a long time. He never mentioned you were sexy."

I laughed at that. "Maybe I'm just not his type." She looked over my shoulder at the clock and said she'd be right back. I took a moment to clean up and relieve another tension. I walked back into the bedroom, Jess was standing at the end of the bed with a grin on her face and a glass of water in her hand.

"We made a nice little mess." She remarked. The sheet and blanket were thrown on the floor, clothes cast aside like jetsam. I took a moment to note a few good sized wet spots on the bed.

"Looks like I'm going to need to change the sheets anyway." I said chuckling.

"So soon?" She said, her voice husky. She walked toward the bed and lay down on her side and beckoned me to join her.

"I think you have a high opinion of my capabilities."

"Oh really?" She said looking down. I followed her gaze and realized I was nearly fully erect again. I rolled my eyes.

"You have no conscience do you?" I said looking down. I slid into bed with a wide gap of space between us. Jess looked at me and smiled.

"Testing your willpower?" She asked as I looked her up and down, drinking in the beauty of her body.

"No." I leaned forward and kissed her. "Think about what you want for lunch, because I plan on taking my time." I pushed her back slightly and she rolled onto her back laying herself out like a grand buffet and my senses gorged themselves on her.

I felt another tickling sensation, this one on my chest, floating near enough to consciousness I simply leaned down slightly and kissed the top of her head and the tickle subsided as she leaned up and her warm lips met mine.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"Hmm?"

"For showing me the difference between having sex and making love."

I felt a low rumble of laughter percolate up. I got a poke in the ribs. "Ow!"

"No seriously. I've always thought that sex is about taking, or giving so you can get what you want. I'll lick yours if you lick mine." She chuckled. "Love is giving without any expectations, and if you're doing it with right person it comes back to you." She sighed. "If you're doing it the very right person, you get more than you can give, prompting you to give more."

"Sex only needs a body, love requires a heart." I said softly. She tilted her head back slightly and I dove into those lips again. We'd skipped breakfast entirely, and a sharp growl from my stomach reminded me of that. We both laughed. "I guess I'd better get to work on fixing that before you're too weak to continue."

"Continue?" She said sitting up. I laughed when I turned to look at her. She looked like Medusa, her hair wild and standing out, her lips were swollen and pink. I took blame for that since I'd ravaged them for the last few hours. Her breasts were flushed pink, the nipples cherry red. I guess I should take the responsibility for that too. She was a mess, and looked absolutely incredible all at the same time.

"Alright, I'll give you a break." I said snickering. "Kids these days, no staying power." I turned just in time to catch the pillow aimed at my head.

"Hey sleepy, are you coming to eat?" I turned and Jess was leaning against the door jamb. She had brushed her hair into order, the only thing she wore was a smile. The sun limned her body giving her an angelic look. Her arms were crossed beneath her breasts cradling them as if in an offering. Her hips tilted just so. I stood there staring for a moment at just how achingly beautiful she was.

"I don't want mine burnt." She said, the smile spread quickly across her face. I came to my senses and yanked the pan off the heat before sliding the singed french toast onto a plate. She padded to the fridge and tugged it open, her nipples hardened in the blast of cold air. She pulled took out the milk for her coffee and looked at me the smile still there. "You know what I like?" She said softly. "I like that even though you just had your way with me, you still look at me like that." She tilted up onto her toes and gave me a quick peck.

I grinned. "Like what?"

She raised her eyebrows as she poured herself a cup of coffee. "Like a teenage boy whose centerfold has just come to life in front of him." She looked up at me. "If I were to put a name to it I'd say it was a combination of awe and lust. The thing is, I'm just a girl. You've seen all the parts, two legs, two arms, two boobs, and two eyes." She said and crossed them and stuck out her tongue. I busted out laughing.

Member389
Member389
1,674 Followers