All Comments on 'How Blondie Became a Hotwife'

by raven2018

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
eviltwin52eviltwin52about 4 years ago
Good story

Please stand by. You know what's coming.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 4 years ago

5-stars...

Just to balance out the Anon prick.

But I'd give it 5-stars on the writing, too. Well done. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Looking forward to more.

You're doing a great job of creating this Cajun Cunny and her wittol husband. It's well written, fun, and about to get dirty. What more could we want?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
keep it real

I love this genre & youve made a great start, I just hope you keep it real & not have lovers that are are blessed with huge 10" cocks can go on for ever & shoot huge loads even after cumming 4 times. Looking forward to the next installment :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Don't know why people are getting their knickers in a knot over this. If it's not your thing go elsewhere.

I wouldn't do it myself but I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Looking forward to the next part.

rodryder44rodryder44over 3 years ago

He asked for it..........

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good intro. Well written and sexy. Good buildup for rest of stories, which I look forward to enjoying and wanking to

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good beginning to a series of two or three stories. Maybe first could be a club pickup, second could be about a boyfriend, third could have the couple journey to New Orleans at Mardi Gras for a street festival encounter. A fourth, at most, where the husband wonders about the "beast" he has unleashed. More than that would get repetitive. I liked that you kept Blondie's description vague other than being a blonde who was built like a brick outhouse, and keeps her lips and eyes enhanced with make-up. It let the reader imagine his own sexpot. Her enthusiasm for sex was well expressed. The husband seemed to have an average sex drive that was left in the dust by his gorgeous lusty wife.

In an attempt to visualize Blondie, I attempted to think of an actress who could play her role. I'm unable to see any current young star portraying her. Today's social constraints prevent any from being as blatant as Blondie, even if they have the body and looks. They only pour out the sexual appeal as super-heroines, in science fiction movies, or other non-everyday roles. So I looked back in time to the 40's, 50's, and 60's to visualize someone like Jayne Mansfield, Jean Harlow, Ursulla Andress, or Julie Newmar. Perhaps Bo Derek or Lonnie Anderson from the 70's, or Kim Bassinger from the 80's could pull it off. I look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife found this, and we both enjoyed it tremendously. Your use of both Cajun slang and Bayou French added a lot of local color to Blondie’s narrations. You brilliantly fleshed out her character, using her own words, as the story naturally proceeded. Literally, this a best-in-class story.

My wife and I speak Spanish and Portuguese. Plus, we had a couple of years of French in college so, we recognized the phrases. Blondie’s lines were carefully scripted for maximum impact. It practically sizzled off our screen as we read it!

Here are several lines we especially enjoyed, “She giggled, "An' with hubby watchin' me do it, too—ooh, that is just so totally délicieusement décadent (deliciously decadent)." “Pausing for a moment she continued, "It's just so fundamentally French, cher—you bein' mon mari cocu (my cuckold husband) an' not mindin' it one bit—encouragin' it in fact."

OMG! Those were hot lines and the whole story came together for us. Good job!

My wife is Latina, and that culture allows women to be proud of their bodies, their sexuality, and it even allows them to exhibit themselves in certain situations. So, my wife related well to the idea that Blondie will become a ‘hot wife’ via a strip tease. For them, it’s as easy as walking off a short pier!

When my wife fucks other men, she usually includes a lot of teasing, stripping, and provoking. She says, “That’s the way to get a healthy male in the right frame of mind to fuck me right. Mi cornuduo!” (In Spanish and Portuguese cuckold is ‘cornudo’. But really, in whatever language, it is very exciting.)

Blondie’s condom discussion was precious, “"So, what about rubbers, cher—you gonna make mon amour (my lover) wear a condom?" and after a thoughtful silence teased, "We gonna make the poor guy pull it or are we gonna let my handsome, recently picked-up piece of strange just go for it, an' get his nuts off inside me?"

My wife prefers bare back sex, but with all the disease floating around nowadays, she usually takes a man the first time with a condom. If he’s any good, she asks him to take a blood test for their next date. She says, “It’s not really cuckolding you, unless he marks me deeply - deep in my womb - with his semen!” I totally agree with her, that is the real deal!

We’re going to read the next chapter tomorrow night. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous