All Comments on 'Idolatria Ch. 14'

by Asbel

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You're back. So pleased- I'd almost given up

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm so glad you're back! I'm so happy to see Levi and Ash again.

AsbelAsbelover 2 years agoAuthor

Hello. Nice to see you all again. It looks like some of the formatting I did on this chapter was lost or messed up during submission, but oh well…

I’m hoping I can get back to writing again soon. We’re actually nearing the end of book 1 of Idolatria… and yeah, I said Book 1. I plan on there being at least two full length novels, double what Hematoma had.

Hope the wait is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The wait is definitely worth it. Your characters walk around in my head, and readily come back to the forefront when chapters are posted.

Really like your website. Belated congratulations on publishing Hematoma. I like the edits.

I appreciate you sharing your work with us on this site. Looking forward to hearing more from Ash and Levi.

GybbsGybbsover 2 years ago

Ohh Emm Gee! The boys are back in town! Welcome :-)

Ninalove25Ninalove25over 2 years ago

Are you freaking kidding me? Holy shit okay I wasn’t prepared for your return so now I must go and re read all the chapters so I can fully appreciate this. I hope you are doing well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

At last a new chapter, after a long gap

Please post the remaining chapters regularly

curiousaudreycuriousaudreyover 2 years ago

Ahh an update. Thank you.

skix1101skix1101about 2 years ago

Lovely to see more of this story! It's incredibly well-written—it's hot, it's romantic, it's a very touching look at the struggle of faith and identity, just absolutely knocking it all out of the park and I'm glad it's still going.

DragonflyRobin29DragonflyRobin29about 2 years ago

Hi, Anonymous, you must be new here. Asbel writes beautiful stories for us to savor. Readers wait patiently for new chapters. There are plenty of authors on this site who write complete stories then post chapters every 3 days; feel free to follow any of them. Guilting an author into writing chapters is not an effective strategy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am beyond ecstatic that this updated!!!!! I was beginning to fear that our dear author was too busy to continue enthralling us with this wonderful story. Eagerly awaiting Ash's first time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

After the 15th or so reread, I have a question, if I may. You start out calling Max 'they' and end the chapter calling him 'he'. I was wondering if there was a purpose to that? Is it because of Max's sexuality? Is that something we can anticipate learning more about as the story progresses or was it just a typo? Laughing at the thought of poor Ash learning about all the other flavors of sexuality.

AsbelAsbelabout 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous about Max. The clerk and Levi call Max "they". Ash, as the narrator, calls Max "he" because Max is masc and as a sheltered dumbass, Ash doesn't really have experience with people presenting as nonbinary around him. It's likely he didn't even think about the use of "they" when Levi was talking about them. Max isn't really an important character to the overall story (at least not as I've planned so far) but I was arguing about them being transfemme, male, or female, and I went with enby instead.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsbel@Asbel
Asbel has lived in places. Not all those places were nice. He wrote a terrible book in high school. He doesn't remember the title. It's gone now. Then he met the man who became Ricky. In 2013, Asbel started writing another book called Hematoma. It was a book about Ricky. Pe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Idolatria Ch. 13 Previous Part
Idolatria Series Info