All Comments on 'Incall with a Succubus'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonalmost 16 years ago
Very good

Loved this one. Since so many of your stories finish with the lucky/cursed guy's demise there is a sense of jeopardy. Also interesting to meet a succubus with a different nature to most. Will we learn more about her? And when will we cross paths with Annette Brite again?

Keep up the great writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Another great story!

manyeyedhydra you once again raised the bar with your story telling. I really enjoyed this story; particularly the verbal interaction between your characters. Maybe this has all been practice for you; are you going to come out with a full length novel for us? :) Keep up the great work.

ellyneiellyneialmost 16 years ago
Wonderful

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So far, my favorite

I started with your "Flesh Pitchers of Prague" (brought in by an outside link) and am now reading all of your stories. It's great for succubus stories to end as they should - the triumph of the demoness, the capitulation of the victim - but stories like this, where the "victim" is not just a rounded character but a good guy, someone you can feel a bit of empathy for and root for, and where the succubus isn't just a mindless, hungry lustbeast... well, I have a special place in my heart for this story now.

Thanks!

TarotbTarotbover 15 years ago
Amazing!

I didn't think you could have improved upon your 101 series but wow was I wrong :D

The only very slight dissapointment was that humans can't fall in love with succubi (I think it'd be sweet for them to be in a true symbiotic relationship) but you can't have everthing and this was a great story.

Thank you!

DenkkarDenkkarover 15 years ago
Safe sex for the win

At last a succubus that doesn't provides a happy ending that isn't also brutally short lived (unlike the other stories I've been reading in alphabetical order). I have to say I was really worried because I was really starting to like this MP fellow and I knew the good guy isn't sacred here (witness Chris from the Flesh Pitchers of Prague). That last bit where the succubus mouths "absolution" was quite tantalizing, wonder where that was leading...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I love Nicole!

I kinda wanted either true love...or for him to be defeated! hehe

CraynonCraynonabout 14 years ago
Brilliant

One of my favourite stories by you so far; it was nice to read about a succubus who was good at heart. Absolution you say? I am intrigued... please enlighten us further... Unless that means delaying 201. It's a shame humans can't love succubi; this one seemed genuinely nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

dude it's top flight as ever!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Request?

Great story!

I have a suggestion for a story if I may Mr. Hydra, I'd like to see a crossover--Kitson vs. Koontz. Something along the lines of Kitson's agents vs. Koontz's agents racing to "get" a certain individual. I know you have done a "good-side-claiming-the-victim" story in Delivery Special Soap and a "good succubus protecting an innocent man" story in "Locked in.." but it could be interesting to see the two big "powers" in your stories match up. It could end in any way possible. I'm a fan of your work and although I prefer the good-ending stories, I respect the way you like to write erotic horror.

P.S. Perhaps a little of Nicole's past could also be explored in that story?

Thanks and keep 'em coming! Love reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice Story

A friendly succubus is turning into an angel!!

dougbonedougboneover 10 years ago
Thank you for sustaining me with your tales

Happy to read the suffering widower didn't lose his soul... I fell better when everyone gets what they want in the end. But with your splendid plots, I never feel any hesitation to offer my complete essence if I could spend a moment of passion with such a desirable "demon". Especially a nice one that spares my soul, if only to get an extra feeding in;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
beautiful

Its a beautiful story..erotic, scary yet beautiful.

sensualherosensualheroalmost 9 years ago
Always a fan never a commenter...

Until now. I'm a huge fan of your work especially your gift for creating realistic personalities and infusing humor and genuine emotions into them. Your narrative of sex itself is sublime and it's apparent from your scenarios and descriptions of the arcane you have a true talent for the macabre. I do admit that unlike many of your other fans I favor your stories where the protagonist survives or is such a douche that you're rooting for the succubus to take him out by the end. In any case you're an extraordinary writer and I look forward to more (especially Nicole and Amanda).

AngelaKAngelaKover 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Hottest story I've yet to read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The Future

As always, fantastic descriptions creating a mood, an environment, and wonderful story. Thank you for allowing a human to live for another encounter! L

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

EXCELLENT…

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous