All Comments on 'John Billionaire Ch. 03'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Really Good

I just read all of the series up to date and I must say That I love them all. They are very hot and I think have good character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
bravo!

these series really makes me hot! i can't wait for chapter 4. definitely the best series i've ever read in Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great Development

This story is one of the best written actually developed stories i have ever read on Literotica. All the scenes are hot and funnily enough you actually have some mystery to the story, not in the sexual sense but who will John end up with.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
What

a great series this is.I never really understood the stress that billionaires must go through>fancy having to accept the sex "forced" upon them by beautiful women and girls.I guess I'm lucky to have to go to work to earn a living,and not to have to make decisions about whether to go to Paris or Rome or Fiji or any such other boring places.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Eh

So pretty much every woman who ever meets him wants to have sex with him, in every available orifice, all the time? The story's really well written, but 21 pages of a guy having nonstop sex with five separate nymphomaniacs is a little much, and a little tired.

IndyMSpankUIndyMSpankUalmost 17 years ago
Great story, Great sex

This is not a totally novel plot idea, but it is exceptionally well-done and literate, with excellent character development and dialogue. I find it totally believeable and look forward to future installments.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love all your work...but...

...the inclusion of "Lindsay" in the story REALLY pulled me out of the narrative. With your ability to create believable characters with realistic voices, it just seemed unnecessary.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
As the last comment said...

I love your work, and this story is no exception. But mentioning Lindsey's bf's name was "Wilmer" really threw me. It was too distracting, especially when it was so unrelated to the story as a whole. But other then that, I'm loving it, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Still rocking

Chap. 3 was great. The sex was hot the plot was intresting and the poor rich guy bs was still funny. The question is why the hell would a rich sex machine get hooked up with just one women?

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 17 years agoAuthor
About the Lindsay Reference

I want to apologize to anyone who was disconnected from the storyline by the Lindsay reference. Her boyfriend's name was put in as a joke, recommended by a friend. It was just a 1-shot reference meant to be seen and then forgotten two seconds later. I didn't realize it would be quite so jarring. I sincerely hope you still enjoyed the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great story

Great story and great character i would have loved if you had put more enconter with casandra.

RiverCityWriterRiverCityWriteralmost 17 years ago
A fun and enjoyable romp!

You've written a fine story with well-developed characters and a good script. I think your device of making the lead character an incredibly rich fellow adds to the fantasy and works well. Plus, the sex is hot, lusty and complements the storytelling but doesn't necessarily define it.

Nice job! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great storytelling

But your edit missed one thing - if Kaitlyn comes in thr front door and leaves down the trap door, the butler and the maid are gonna figure out the secret

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
brilliant job

a wonderful story written masterfully thanx bluedragon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
especially because he is part asian

i wish this guy was more of a hero than an asshole

StoryStalkerStoryStalkerover 11 years ago
Um....AMAZING!

I was ready to be let down after reading the first 2 chapters. After all, how do you follow up on brilliance? Oh yeah, with MORE Brilliance!!!!!!!! I freaking loved this chapter and I love the way things are starting to tie themselves up. Keep up your amazing work!

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
Let's see, Jonathan

was 50% Japanese and 50% Caucasian and he was "really big." Highly unlikely. But he may have been 50% Black and being really big was slightly more possible. How do these women get up so early in the morning (I've read it in other stories, too.) so that our hero is awakened by a blowjob? We have a long way to go with four stories, each with several chapters. I hope we get to "see" Cassandra throughout.

Another excellent chapter with not too many mechanical mistakes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sorry to burst your bubble

From my experiences in assorted locker rooms, the two guys I know with the biggest cocks (not in proportion) are a Scotsman and a Mongolian.

I admit, thinking back, most of the men with larger cocks have been black. But then, thinking about it, considering many of the men in locker rooms were of color, could that skew the numbers?

And frankly, I remember that my vanilla prick was quite adequate in comparison. And plenty of the black cocks were visibly smaller then mine.

Hubbys_PrincessHubbys_Princessabout 10 years ago
vermillion?

Through this story and others you use the word vermillion to describe women's eyes, then say there green or blue, I know this is not picking but it's really starting to bug me, vermillion as a colour is a red hue almost scarlett in shade, and so unless your writing about vampires, demons or someone with RED contact lenses vermillion is not the right word to use.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Should of just told Taylor to go fu** herself and leave him alone..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Props for Taylor

I actually rather like Taylor - she feels the most ‘human’ of all the love interests. I think it probably helps that her character is a type that generally gets maligned or abused via non-consensual stuff, but for most of your story she feels remarkably fleshed out. She has drives, ambitions an ego and flaws, that makes her an unusually well rounded character that isn’t reduced to ‘the model bitch’. Kudos, keep it up.

OtherwiseUnknown

ausvirgoausvirgoover 5 years ago
Great story.

If someone else hasn't already brought it to your attention, you might want to look up "belied" in the dictionary. You've used a couple of times opposite to it's meaning, which is distracting for a pedant such as myself.

Despite that, and despite my not being into anal sex, I'm really loving the story, and so is my dick.

Great character development.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I saw your apology about Lindsay's bf being named 'Wilmer', but don't see the issue, I just assumed he was an older European guy. I think I actually though if it as Vilmer, when I read it. Though, now that I think about it, a bit more, if she had an older bf from Europe, her ass wouldn't have virgin for our boy, Johnnie.

His tendency towards hurting women, mentally, and physically, via sex is a bit disturbing. I'm beginning to wonder if the long term rejection by Taylor hadn't turn him towards misogyny, which would be a shame.

Kind of puts you into a box as to what you can do with him as a character.

GeoD

Wildwood55Wildwood55almost 3 years ago

Re: Tim413 and anon "Sorry to burst..."

Tim413 discounts the possibility of Johnnie having a big wang because he's Chinese/American, 50/50. First, there are large white dicks. Second, anon "Sorry" offers his lockerroom expertise that the largest hes seen were a Scotsman and a Mongolian.

Last time I checked, Scots are awfully fucking white, and Chinese have a lot of Mongol mixed in.

Just saying especially since the teo comments were adjacent.

sennodensennodenalmost 2 years ago

Jesus this guy can't keep his integrity for 10 fucking seconds without fucking someone else. Really doesn't gather sympathy

VadarVadar11 months ago

Great writing. fascinating yarn. Thank you for he entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great story - very erotic. Very good flow and description and mix of characters. Didn’t like the abuse of Taylor. Johnathan needs to control himself better.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

“… her tentative motions belied her lack of experience with this...”

Nope. Belied means the opposite to what is intended here.

Tentative motions *showed* or “demonstrated“ her lack of experience. —-is what you intended..

Otherwise, “ her impressive blow job expertise, belied her lack of experience“

Belied means gave the lie to.

- 2 cents please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7895 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES