Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
great

Once again a wonderful story from you. You could really feel the boiling tension between them. Your writing skills are amazing.

Your new idea sounds very good. But as long as Kylie is involved I will love everything new.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story!

This is a great story! I love the way how you describe their feelings..all the details :) Written really well like all your other stories! I hope you will write more stories with Kylie or Dannii in!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A wonderfully tender story of love

Lesbian incest is my favourite theme, so I loved this story. The story is told in much greater detail than usual, and the long build-ups, describing the way in which Kylie and Dannii's love for one another gradually developed, made the sexual encounters between them all the more erotic when they eventually occurred. This is a wonderfully tender story of love between two beautiful sisters- it made me believe these events could really happen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
yum,baby,yum!

that was bloody a Great read, I totally enjoyed it probably more than I should. if I ask, very nicely, could there be more of Danii and Kylie pretty please?!?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
incredible!

unlike other stories in this genre there was a tantalising and erotic build up. A good and, in the context of lesbian/incest/celebrity fantasy a fairly realistic narrative.

It helped of course that Kylie and Danni are in my opinion the sexiest sisters on the planet, but aside from the obvious bias therein, your refusal to simply jump into the sexual scenes was a refreshing change that other authors should learn from and follow.

top story.

Wouldn't mind this series continuing just don't let it get too wierd!!(is this possible-ha ha)

pheonixstar82pheonixstar82about 15 years ago
Great suspension build up

The build up in the tension realy made this story. You could feel the presure building. Keep up the good work.

Heels LoverHeels Loverabout 15 years ago
Amazing!

This was an amazing piece of writing! The detailed descriptions of the sisters, their beauty, their emotions & desires - Very erotic and a treat to read.

You obviously put a great deal of time and effort into creating this story, and I give you my sincerest compliments!

Please continue to give us more of these beautiful, lesbian stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
just like this!!

i have often wondered if danni & kylie had sex with one another, if they did, i would want it to be just like this!! first rate writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Rather long

You've taken the trouble to write a 'proper' story - not just 'wham bang thank you ma'am' - with plenty of complex thoughts and angst. Fair enough, though for me the balance between that and the actual sex was disappointing - I found myself skipping the angst and looking for the sex! You did the sex well, but it might be better with less of the surrounding narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot hot hot

Absolutely fab. Would love to have a threesome with these two sexy birches. Cunt lapping sex maniac uk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous