Kylie & Dannii Minogue: Love, Lust and Incest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their tongues danced as Dannii pressed Kylie down, her hands tracing down Kylie's heaving chest to the swell of her humble breasts, pushed up firmly by the beautiful bra. Kylie felt just stared up, giving short breaths as Dannii's fingers traced round and over her bra before giving her peaks a good squeeze and following the strap round under her back, Kylie leaning up to help her. Dannii deftly unclasped her bra, amusing Kylie that she had a little moment where it wouldn't unhook, making her grin as Dannii quickly undid it and pulled it out from under her smooth back, pulling it off Kylie's outstretched arms to reveal her pert breasts as she bit her lip nervously, feeling the cool air over her rock hard nipples. Dannii gave a mischievous grin as she slowly dropped the sexy new bra over the side of the bed before leaning down to kiss Kylie softly again, just teasing the tip of Kylie's tongue with her own.

Slipping away from the full lips, she kissed over Kylie's perfectly formed chin and down her smooth, soft neck, Kylie lying back and tilting her head, giggling a little at the tickling of Dannii's wet kisses as her body trembled, tensed and shivering a little with anticipation. She hadn't felt this way for years, not so nervous and excited since she was an experimenting teenager fooling around and exploring herself. Kylie hadn't been so excited about a new lover quite like this before. She drew a breath and held it as Dannii kissed onto her chest, not stopping to tease her, just moving down gradually before dragging the soft underside of her skilful tongue down to the smooth valley between Kylie's pert breasts. She exhaled raggedly, Dannii giving a little humoured tone, eyeing Kylie's slightly sweaty skin before she moved straight onto Kylie's left breast with her tongue, circling round the stiff nipple before she sucked it into her mouth. Kylie gave a groan of pleasure, Dannii being a little more aggressive in attacking her breasts, sucking her nipple firmly and then just grasping it with her front teeth, tugging at it firmly, making Kylie give a little gasp as she did so, nipping a little tighter before letting it go and resuming her vigorous licking and sucking.

She licked and kissed over Kylie's entire left breast, dragging her tongue across the underside, loving how Kylie squirmed at the stimulation of a lesser-used area of her boobs. Her hand was gently squeezing and teasing at Kylie's other breast and she switched sides, moving across to start kissing and lapping at Kylie's right breast and using her hand on the left one, squeezing firmer this time, just threateningly scraping her nails over the silken skin. Kylie had her eyes closed and was breathing quickly, the motion of her chest almost upsetting Dannii's rhythm as she licking teasingly round Kylie's nipple, wetting it with her tongue and then teasingly blowing over it to make it cold, Kylie giving a little squirm and mumble as her nipple stiffened even more, Dannii smiling in satisfaction before diving back onto it, sucking it into her hot mouth, Kylie gasping at the sudden change in sensations.

As Dannii worked at Kylie's breasts with her sweet mouth, her spare hand roamed downwards over Kylie's tummy to find her thong. Just teasing her fingers round the waistband, she slid them down the garters to find the end where they joined the stockings. She'd worn garter belts enough times in her life to know how to get them off and quickly undid the front two, then pushed her hand down the side, onto the edge of Kylie's perfect arse as she located the others, unclipping them to leave her stockings free from her knickers. Dannii paused, detaching herself from her older siblings chest and leaning up to softly kiss her, just sensually embracing before Dannii pulled away, Kylie leaning up to try and hold it just a fraction longer as Dannii moved down again, carefully shifting down the bed, making Kylie wriggle and giggle as she kissed down her smooth, toned tummy towards her underwear again. Kylie felt the warmth of her younger sister's rapid breaths spreading through the lacy thong and over her smooth pussy, which was already wet.

Dannii's heart pounded in her chest, the only thing she could hear as she breathed heavily, just teasing her tongue along the waistband of Kylie's new knickers before she moved down, pressing her nose to the warm, soft lace, hearing Kylie moan a little and feeling her shift as her nose nuzzled, breathing in the delicate feminine scent of her sister, adding another notch to her burning arousal. Without a word, Dannii took a deep breath and took hold of the waistband, clenching it tightly in her teeth and pulling down. She felt Kylie tense, as if she was resisting her for a moment, but in fact she was trying to help, having been waiting for this moment as much as Dannii, though she'd never imagined she'd do it with her teeth. She lifted her bum up a little so Dannii could pull them down, looking down at her gorgeous, raven-haired sibling as she drew her sexy lingerie down her thighs and over her silky stockings, revealing her bald, swollen pussy, practically dripping wet she was so turned on. Dannii pulled Kylie's knickers off her dainty feet and looked back up, taking a proper look at Kylie's sweet pussy, feeling the blood rush to her heart.

"Can you keep your stockings on? I always get so turned on when I see you in stockings…" Dannii asked, blushing and looking down at the bed.


"Sure," Kylie said warmly, smiling widely and raising a nylon-clad leg to run it down Dannii's side, making her giggle as she lay down between Kylie's gorgeous legs, settling just inches from Kylie's sweet mound. Taking a breath, Dannii went for it, diving in and drawing her tongue all the way up her sister's pussy, the tip of her tongue just dipping into the juicy slit, tasting the sweet nectar as she pushed an ascending groan from Kylie, culminating with a squeak as her tongue brushed the stiff clitoris awaiting her. She felt Kylie shudder beneath her, loving the combined feeling of exhilaration they felt as she moved down again.

"You're so smooth," Dannii muttered, dragging her tongue down to find Kylie's clitoris again before attaching to it with her soft lips.

"I did it for you," Kylie gasped, her hips bucking involuntarily with a gasp, letting out a grunt as Dannii started sucking, immediately spurring her on to increase her assault, sucking harder, massaging with her lips and dabbing with the tip of her tongue on Kylie's love button.

"Did you shave?" Dannii mumbled through her mouthful.

"Yeah…Mm..ohh…Dannii, have you done this before?" Kylie gasped, her hands grabbing the sheets next to her, trying to refrain from letting her lust take hold and guide her grasp to Dannii's long, soft hair. Dannii gave a very deliberate slurp as she pulled away from Kylie's soft lips, licking her own before she gave a sly smile.


"I've had a couple of threesomes in my time, involving other girls…" she murmured, her hands stroking Kylie's thighs, rubbing over the ridge of the lace topped stocking to her smooth skin.

"You certainly learnt fast…" Kylie mumbled idly, her eyes squeezing shut again, head dropping back onto the bed as Dannii went back to work, holding her gorgeously slim waist now, just squeezing a little as she used her mouth to the max. Kylie covered Dannii's hands with her own as she pushed upwards with a loud moan of unbridled pleasure, Dannii circling her sisters clit rapidly before sliding down, just letting her top lip slip over the nub as her tongue teased Kylie's delicate petals. Just probing for a moment, Dannii went all the way and slid her powerful tongue into Kylie's slippery snatch, being greeted by a little rush of her hot, tasty juices as she drove her tongue as deep as she could, just wiggling and circling for a moment before drawing back slowly as Kylie writhed beneath her on the silk sheets. Slipping her tongue out, she gave a firm lick from top to bottom again, her tongue going back to Kylie's clit again and firmly kneading and working it, just enough to provide intensity with immense pleasure. Kylie was on the brink of an orgasm, her sexy legs squeezing Dannii's shoulders and body tensing, the pleasure wave rising from deep within her as she reached down to halt Dannii's ministrations on her.

"What's the matter?" Dannii asked quickly, pulling back and looking frightened, worried that she'd done something wrong and that Kylie would end their date, and not how she wanted, still stroking Kylie's stockings.

"Nothing, you're perfect," Kylie cooed, stroking her sister's pretty face, brushing a hair back, "But I have to return the favour." Dannii smiled and crawled forwards like a pussycat up the bed, knelt over Kylie as they locked lips again, Kylie tasting her own pussy on her sisters mouth sweet mouth as their lips mashed together, their tongues delving adventurously into each other's mouths as they kissed hotly, their fingers interlocking, wrists twisting as they snogged. Just pushing up with her left arm, Kylie eased her sister over, Dannii allowing herself to be rolled over on the bed, smoothly onto her sexy back with a little contented sigh as their kiss broke, just feeling so happy to be enraptured with Kylie. Kylie immediately went back to her breasts, sucking and nibbling at the soft flesh, biting the large nipples a little harder this time so Dannii gave little squeaks before she briskly sucked and licked at them, feeling the tight points respond to her ministrations, Dannii shuffling on the bed under her.

Kylie was breathing hard, feeling very nervous now. She'd never eaten pussy before, she didn't know quite how she was going to go about it and was trying not to panic. Her hot breath rushed over Dannii's chest as she hissed round the nipple in her mouth, her hand's massaging both the gorgeous breasts she was attached to at once now. Deciding to get on with it, Kylie kissed and sucked down Dannii's toned body, loving how smooth and soft the skin was, circling Dannii's bellybutton for a moment before quickly plugging it with her tongue and dragging down again, reaching her pubic area. Dannii could see Kylie was breathing hard, feeling it on her horny body as well, and reached down to just brush her fingers through her hair to calm her down a bit. Kylie's heart was racing, feeling almost dizzy she was so nervous, blood pounding in her ears when she felt Dannii stroke her, thinking it was a hint to get on with it.

Tentatively Kylie kissed down onto Dannii's sweet snatch, Dannii murmuring at the slightly sticky little kisses Kylie was planting on her, just feeling the liquid heat of her tongue as she laid more open mouth kisses, going all over her swollen vulva. Moving right down to the bottom, Kylie slipped the tip of her tongue between her labia and drew right up to the top, tasting another girl for the first time in her life, a taste that she had to admit was rather nice, enhanced by the fact it was her own sister. She quickly located Dannii's clit, flicking quickly at the hood and then rapidly running her tongue round and over it, doing her best to massage it as she took hold of Dannii's lovely hips with her little hands. Dannii was equally diminutive though so there was no problem as she drew back and dragging her tongue flatly over Dannii's soft lips, pressing into them a bit before she went back to the clit, quickly tonguing at it again. Dannii leaned up, reached down and took hold of Kylie's head with both hands, lifting her away from her crotch, Kylie looking up at her with wide eyes. She could feel Kylie shaking like a leaf between her legs and rushing in going down on her, her nerves and inexperience showing.

"Honey, take a deep breath," she said softly, Kylie just staring at her, looking a little frightened.

"Dannii…I…" Kylie stuttered, feeling the need to explain through short, shallow gasps.

"Kylie, deep breath," Dannii said firmly, looking into Kylie's eyes as she brushed a strand of her blonde hair away from her slightly flushed face. Kylie took a deep breath, holding it for a second and then exhaling slowly, giving a little shiver, her hands squeezing Dannii's hips slightly.

"There. Now, just take a minute and calm down. I know this is your first time, you don't have to prove anything. Just do the sort of things you'd like to feel yourself, let it come naturally," Dannii said, smiling as she ran a finger down Kylie's cheek and playfully flicked her lip with it, making Kylie giggle. She gave a little nod, blushing deeply, taking another deep breath before she lowered her head again, planting a kiss straight on Dannii's stiff clit, pouting a little and massaging it with her lips, pushing a groan from Dannii immediately. Kylie decided to take the chance and go for it, she'd never been down on another girl before so she might as well do the best she possibly could. With the underside of her tongue, Kylie dragged down the slit again before reversing, feeling the puffy entrance yield to the tip of her powerful tongue as she slid back up, Dannii settling in underneath her on her large bed.

Kylie decided to do the best tease she could, just flicking at Dannii's hood before moving back down, thinking about things she liked when she received oral sex as she pressed her lips to the bulging pussy before her, flicking her tongue in to find the engorged inner lips, pulling them out just a little so she could attach her lips. It took her a couple of tries, needing to use her fingers to spread Dannii's outer labia, but she succeeded in attaching herself to the inner one, sucking firmly on the slippery, delicate folds, quite enjoying how they rippled in her mouth as she heard Dannii murmur in pleasure, her strong thighs tensing for a moment before she relaxed again. Kylie worked the inner lips for a minute or so and then pulled away, letting her pussy spring back as she released her fingers, moving her hand to stroke Dannii's smooth thighs as she planted a mixture of kisses and licks over her mound.

"You're so perfectly smooth," she whispered, reaching up to run her fingers over the slippery lips and stroke it before lowering her head again.

"I got waxed, you should try it," Dannii said, giving a gasp of pleasure as Kylie gave her clit a proper suck, just pulling the hood away as she lifted off, immediately going down again onto her lips, kissing her widely and pushing her tongue forwards, forcing her tongue as deep as she could into Dannii's wanton body, meeting no resistance to her powerful, talented tongue as she pushed it in. She knew she wouldn't get Dannii's G-spot with her tongue but she always liked to feel it and Dannii had done it to her so she figured she probably liked the idea. She ran her tongue in a circle, hooking the tip into the soft walls of Dannii's tunnel as she did before she moved to quickly thrusting her tongue in and out, feeling her younger sister squirm under her as she did, moving up at the same moment so her upper lip bumped her waiting clitoris. Kylie pulled her tongue out of the juicy haven and moved up for good this time, attaching her lips to Dannii's rock hard clit again and sucking firmly, rapidly stabbing at her clit with her tongue before she made a full attack on it, swirling and kneading at the sensitive bud, just bumping it with her teeth, making Dannii squeal in pleasure as she attacked again, sliding her hand close to ease two fingers in as well, feeling Dannii immediately squeeze her fingers with her strong muscles, bucking under her in a clearly pre-orgasmic shiver, thrilling Kylie that she'd got her this far as she increased her efforts, her jaw aching now.

"Mmm maybe…it'd help…if we do it at the same time," Dannii gasped, her hands grabbing handfuls of Kylie's expensive silk sheets, eyes squeezed shut, sweat beading all over her body.

"Help…why…am I no good?" Kylie asked, pausing her work and looking up a little disheartened.

"No babe, you're excellent, a natural at this," Dannii giggled, looking down as Kylie, her chin glistening with her juices.

"Then why would it help…?" Kylie asked, pouting a bit like a child not getting its way.

"Look, I just want to finish eating your pussy and let you finish eating mine, can you handle that?" Dannii giggled, wiggling her hips a little before Kylie. Kylie gave a wry smile, her heart pumping furiously in her chest because this was actually happening, Dannii much the same, her whole upper body flushed with arousal.

"Sure," Kylie said, leaning down to give another lick up Dannii's juicy slit. Dannii sat up and guided Kylie up again, pulling her into a hot kiss, tasting herself the way she'd made Kylie taste herself earlier, the tangy flavour of her own body just so hot as they snogged it up again, Kylie's hands roaming to squeeze her breasts again before she guided her older sibling over on the bed, holding her shoulders to turn her and then pin her down, kneeling over her and still kissing energetically. Pulling away, she shook her hair back with a devilish grin before quickly un-straddling her sibling, turning on the bed and throwing her leg back over so her knees where either side of Kylie's head. Kylie stared up at the sweet bald pussy over her, pink and juicy, before looking down her body to see the curtain of brunette hair hang down, tickling her thighs as Dannii lowered her head. Dannii's slim hands immediately went onto her legs, pushing down the little bit of bare thigh and underneath her black lace-topped stockings to feel them, soft and warm against the backs of her hands.

"God you look so fucking hot in stockings," Dannii breathed before she lowered her head, immediately going to work on Kylie again. Kylie felt a surge rush through her as Dannii's soft lips attached to her clit, sucking and mauling at it with her tongue, the lips nibbling at her before Dannii returned the favour of using her teeth, giving a definite nip. Kylie gave a yelp of pleasure, her body tensing as it happened, something she did like. Sometimes she liked to have her pussy really vigorously eaten and now was one of those moments, she just felt so fired up for it, and somehow Dannii just knew. She let out a groan, raising her head as Dannii slid her tongue back into her body, flicking and teasing within her as she tackled Dannii's, not worrying about the fact she was the other way up now. Kylie pulled her tongue from the top of Dannii's mound all the way down over her pussy, the tip of her tongue just nudging her clit and then sinking into the dripping slit as she did, immediately going in with her lips once she reached the end.

Kylie nuzzled in tightly and buried her tongue in Dannii again, rapidly thrusting and swirling her tongue again before she slurped noisily back, shoved straight to Dannii's clit and getting down to business, tugging at the delicate hood with her front teeth as Dannii groaned and trembled over her. The girls worked voraciously at each other, both of them doing much the same thing, their hands roaming nearby, Dannii squeezing Kylie's thighs, Kylie squeezing and stroking Dannii's fine arse, giving a teasing little spank that made Dannii grunt into her pussy, sending vibrations through her clit. Their tongues pushed, circled and pressured each others clits, lips pouting, sucking and nibbling at them and their soft hoods as they felt each other getting closer by the second, both girls hurtling towards the orgasm barrier. Kylie's fingers slipped into the back of Dannii's pussy, burying two as deep as she could and starting to thrust them a she sucked harder at Dannii's clit, working her tongue as fast as it'd go, her entire jaw, tongue and throat aching from the exertions. Dannii was feeling much the same way, not sure she'd ever put this much effort into oral sex before, but it was a special occasion after all, and Kylie deserved it.

Both girls gave a preliminary shudder, only spurring one another on. They knew where they were now and neither was going to back down, which was just fine with them. Slurping and licking noisily, the girls ravenously ate each other out until Dannii gave a jerk, mumbling into Kylie's dripping pussy before she tensed fully, going absolutely rigid for what seemed like an eternity before she let out a piercing squeal of pleasure and shuddered, her body giving a spasm, grinding down on Kylie who sunk her tongue deep into her to feel the contractions of her pelvic muscles on her as she came, using her freed fingers to rub her clit quickly. As all this happened, Dannii's mouth went into even more overdrive on Kylie, munching at her, her clit almost on fire with stimulation as she was pushed over the edge, her back arching tightly as she let out a silent scream, before she shuddered violently, bucking on the damp bed and pushing her hips up, pressing her swollen pussy into Dannii's eager mouth, her tongue working hard still at her clit as they both orgasmed.