All Comments on 'Lawyer to the (Porn) Stars: Sara'

by fittucker87

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Series

I can see this becoming a long running series. Nicely done.

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 15 years ago
Fun read and a great start to a series

I like the way you've developed the characters so far. The writing is good and the story has a lot of potential. Thanks for a fun read, and I'll look forward to the future installments.

sirsemegasirsemegaabout 15 years ago
I enjoyed this!

Nice fun read. Glad to see Trent the weasel gets dumped and even more glad that Sara was the one to decide that and to see his flaws.

I am keen to see how the other strippers react to him, now that Sara will probably out his "little" secret!

Hoping for more!

bornagainbornagainabout 15 years ago
Really Good

That Trent is nothing but i will be waiting on the next chapter from your story you only made one mistake in your spelling in the word know you had no in place of it.

Pat

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very nice concept, good execution

the name is a bit cliche, eh. But a very decent start to a series, IF you can make them non-repetitive. Take it somewhere, don't meander, the fucking is important, yes, but so it the plot here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I like doing this too

Hi. I'm Kelly and I'm 18 and live in Canada. Different boyfriends have done this to my boobs and if I can help you write a story about the things they did to me just email me at kellypam18@aol.com and I'll try to help. You can IM me on aol. Just use kellypam18 for my ID. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Nice enough, but...

...please check your spelling! I'll presume that you're not REALLY a lawyer, but really elementary mistakes (e.g. "your" for "you're") spoil even the best stories. As so many comments on this site say - GET AN EDITOR!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Nice job... I enjoyed reading it.

For a first piece of work, I am very impressed. You need to print a copy of your story and proof read before you post.

"Spellcheckers" don't catch any mistakes if you spell the word correctly. Thanks for the read; good characters and potential for a good series. The graduate degree could put you as a professor in law school.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
pretty good

Nice buildup and good story but needed some actual tittyfucking and a pt 2

ProfDavrosProfDavrosover 7 years ago
Fun and lean story.

Great effort. I though the weasle was going to unpleasantly ruin it, so was pleasantly surprised when Sara decided to dump him. Fun start to more I hope!

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaover 7 years ago
Plz answer

Who is Sara? (What is her full name???)

Please email phoenix23ninja@gmail.com or leave your answer in the form of feedback on my profile

TrollTureTrollTureover 5 years ago
Nice!

I know that this is an old story, and that the author hasn't updated his profile in more than five years... but this is a funny and sexy story!

A fantasy of course, but why NOT a nice lawyer and a really sweet porn star/stripper?

I like them both, and I wish the story had been longer.

Only negative, I hate smoking. Smelling it, seeing it and reading about it...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I love it and want more. First time reading , not the last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous