All Comments on 'Magical Christmas'

by ArtOfLove

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

The story was amazing I couldn't stop. You should write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
WOW!!!

Wow...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Incredible...

This is an incredible story. I don't usually like the long ones but I couldn't stop reading. I even had my husband read it and he couldn't put it down and he hates reading. Please keep writing. Sorry I am anonimous but I can't remember my login info.

MonaJMonaJover 14 years ago
Beautifully Captures Romance & Lust!

As others have said - WOW! You have succeeded where many romance books have failed... the reluctant/rape fantasy that only works when accompanied with romance and love. I, like the others, tend to skip through longer stories to get to the hardcore action. Let's face it, we do not read these sorts of stories to stimulate our intellect! Your story, though, manages to be intelligent, entertaining and incredibly HOT all at once. I'm glad your story captured my attention. It would have been a shame to have skimmed this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Way BEYOND Expectation!!!

I've never expected this out of you, but this is WAY BEYOND expectations! You have my vote! (I'm speechless!)

From: Jack & Anna

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Really Magical

Great story. I enjoy reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice to read it

It is not boring, and... I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome and moving! - but way long for one entry

This is my 1st comment ever; that's how much your story moved me! I enjoyed the early suspense and the hot noncon. Very well written, but you may have done yourself a disservice by not breaking it up into episodes or chapters. A story of this length is not well received on a site like this - or at least that's the way it seems, because this should have a red H next to it! Please keep up the great, sexy writing. Great job!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Awesome!

Usually, I don't read long stories like this one, but I must admitt that it's a page turner. I enjoyed the highs and lows. Please contiue writing and I'll continue reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
SSHS (Super Sizzling Hot Story) !

Christmas is over, but I still LOVE reading this magical story over and over again. I know the reason you don't separate it into Chapters is to follow the Contest Requirement. And I've never liked series, but this one is a page turner. It is just Bombastic! Fantastic! Just G-R-E-A-T!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent & Superb

Wonderful work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Cool...

Dude, why don't you post more stories? Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
yeah dude! love your story!

yeah dude! love your story! so i want more........... ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Bravo!

I enjoy reading it, and I am no bookworm. Always thought Literotica would be boring, but now I change my mind :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I wish Nathan was a real guy..

I wish Nathan was a real guy...... Patrick sounds like a douchbag but he loves her so maybe it's okay if he takes advantage of her at least once :P hehehhe...

subtndncssubtndncsabout 13 years ago

I want a Nathan! Actually, for a while there I was hoping for a threesome, lol Great read! thanks so much

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Beautiful story

I would love to have seen the end a bit more filled out, after all the story took forever to get to the marriage proposal. Great story though, and I hope you'll do a follow-up to it

Michele

mapili50mapili50over 9 years ago
Magical and COMPLETE mini novel!

I'm sad that it took me years to find this story.

The number of pages scared me but I really, really, REALLY appreciate being able to finish reading an entire story at my whim. It's painful to get caught up in a great story, yet have to wait weeks or months for the next chapter. And the number of unfinished stories is heartbreaking.

It's also nice to reread this story like a book, flipping to the next page vs. clicking through multiple chapters.

Some grammar errors but this story is captivating and outshines any questions. Oh yeah, and it's super HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Make it stop!

It's not bad enough that the story is terrible (constant, painful rape as punishment for something that was in no way her fault somehow magically turns to love?) but it drags on and on and on and on... 18 pages is about 16 too many.

Also, do you know anything about female anatomy? Pelvic bones don't generally crush the penis.

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenabout 3 years ago

A BEAUTIFUL STORY! Although there are some grammatical errors, this story is the perfect mix of revenge, kidnapping, sex, romance, redemption, true love, and a happy ending!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

glorifying rape arent we?

how easily she forgave leslie and others for anal and other terrible torture and all.pathetic bitch his lover shared/pimped her with almost everyone at first and then gets jealous later and somehow the whole inhumand treatment gets justified as lovr .all the men saw her naked and whored out and yet respect her .i kept reading only for sake that she too might get her revenge but no she likes rape .i regret wasting my time on this shit .wish there was less than one star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous