Magical Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My mind is made up, Rebecca. I may have girl friends, but I don't think I could get over you. You have to respect that," Patrick tried to make her understand.

"Yes, Becca, try to respect a man's feelings."

"And my feelings don't matter? Patrick, I would not be happy at all, if I were to die earlier than you, and find you still alone and miserable."

"Your safety and protection is our only concern," Patrick defended.

"What's with the male chauvinism?" She pushed her points to them.

"That's not the point, Becca. You are mine, forever. Patrick will help me make sure of that when I'm gone. Listen, if you are concerned about that, you may pick one female cousin, to take care of me when you were gone. But I'm pretty certain she won't be as caring as you would be, because she doesn't love me the way Patrick does you," Nathan tried to explain to her.

It was useless trying to argue with them. They were totally too ancient and twisted to her. She sighed in defeat.

"Oh well, it's been a long day, I need my rest now," she dismissed the topic just like that, and headed to bed. The brothers exchanged a look of exasperation. She was definitely stubborn.

"Make her see, Bro. She is still naïve," Patrick patted on Nathan's back. He sat down on the piano chair, opened the cover lid, and dismissed his little brother by playing a serenade. Nathan shook his head in defeat while turning around to follow her. This would be the first tough task for him; teaching his wife a lesson. Patrick was single, however, he felt released from this duty. So whistling along the piano tunes, he intended to mock his little brother, just as he used to do when they were little.

"You are childish too, Patrick," Nathan shook his head again at him, and smiled as he shut the door separating them.

On the way to the Study, he just remembered that he should kiss her goodnight before the overtime work with Leslie. He found her combing her hair in front of the desk at the Guest Room. He frowned, feeling a little guilty for not providing her a proper Dressing Room after almost a month of her stay.

She wasn't smiling the moment she saw him on the mirror.

"I will deal with your concern about the oath tomorrow, Becca. I have to work now, Leslie is waiting. A bit of shipping problem," He said as he kissed the crook of her neck, holding her shoulders. She paused for a while.

"Why not now? You might find it easier to sleep after solving a relationship problem," She tried to press on.

"Later, Becca. I promise," he observed her at the mirror, still bending. She didn't look too happy.

"Why men are so difficult and arrogant," she sighed.

"That's what we think of women too," he smiled.

"Oh well...," she dismissed it but didn't smile. He kissed her again, and left the room.

Rebecca slept till past midnight. Nathan was not yet in bed. She wondered what took him so long. She looked at the red button to call for Leslie but decided otherwise. He was her husband. At such late hours, she had to find him herself. Shivering from the chill, she took his black Kimono Robe, tied it around her, and walked to his Study.

The door wasn't shut, it was hardly ever shut anyway. She heard Nathan cursing, "Bollocks!" and almost bolted from where she stood. He was sitting in front of his desk, so absorbed in distress that he didn't notice her entering the door frame.

The room was dimly lit, the only source of light was on top of the long wooden meeting table and his desk. Papers were scattered at one corner of the long table, where she assumed Leslie had sat down earlier. He was not in this room now though. From the distance, she saw that the object of Nathan's attention had been a piece of paper in front of him. He seemed to be in pressure, hands propped up on the desk, holding onto both sides of his temples.

He looked up, noticing her. His blue eyes seemed darker tonight. Crooking his finger, he motioned her to come to him. A sudden rush of fear washed all over her. A gentle giant he was, but he still had this overwhelmingly authoritative aura.

"Lock it, please!" His calm voice concealed a deep fire brewing somewhere. Unable to detect it from the distance, she relaxed a bit and locked the door, but dared not come closer to him just yet. He tilted his head, urging her to come again. She obeyed, but tried to maintain a small gap between them; pausing her step when they were about 1 meter apart.

Her knees buckled when he suddenly stood up and walked to her. She didn't have time to step back; he clasped his hands at her waist, pulling her body to press against his, firmly but gentle. He hugged her. Her hands were trapped in between them, forcing her to hold onto his lower chests.

"Are you tender?" His deep voice was mild, but she still felt frightened. His overwhelming aura and all-hard body was enough to weaken any female opponent.

"No," she tried not to reveal the tremble in her sound. He took a deep inhale at the crook of her neck, and exhaled.

"Why are you shivering?" He asked in low tone, not moving.

"It is cold. I'm sorry I have to borrow this robe," how she wished she wasn't so timid.

"No matter," he inhaled her scent again.

"I'm sorry for pressing the matter just now, Nathan. You were right, I shouldn't make it that big a deal," she would give in to anything right now, to escape this room as quick as possible, and hide from him.

"I do love you, Rebecca. I just want the best for your safety and protection," she felt him clenching his jaws but still maintaining the same position; pressing her up against him

"Yes, but... well yes I guess you are right," she almost challenged him, but was quick to correct it. Good Lord, she hoped he wasn't really listening. Her sleepy state had taken away her IQ by half.

He stayed quiet, still didn't release the pressure on her body, inhaling her scent every few seconds. His silence started to worry her, but she dared not move nor say anything.

"Well I think it is very late now, I should...," her sentence was interrupted by her squeaking voice, when he suddenly lifted and carried her over to the long elliptical wooden table at the center. Her heart jumped.

"Nathan?" He didn't answer, still holding her, his hand swept everything off the table, to scatter around the floor, and put her to sit at the edge of the table. The contact of smooth shiny wood against her silky robe made her afraid of sliding to a fall. So she grabbed onto his muscular arms, almost trembling now.

When she was settled on the table, standing in between her legs, he unbuttoned his own waistcoat and shirt, and then unzipped his pants. Her heart beat raced, she must've turned completely pale now. How she wished to jump and run away as fast as she could. He pulled her body more to the edge of the table, till her panties were pressed against the zipper line of his pants, while quickly throwing his clothes off to the floor.

She reacted from the sheer terror, stirred around trying to escape him, but he quickly gripped her shoulders, saving her from a potential slip and fall. She gasped in panic. He forced her to look at him. "I will not hurt you," he reminded in gruff whisper, frowning in concern, and looking deep into her eyes. His eyes were burning in lust; she noticed his breathing was heavier.

"But... here?" she tried to reason for an escape, clearly shivering now. The neckline of his oversized robe on her fell to one side, revealing her nightgown.

"It has now passed 5 days. I need you," he tried to reason with her. But damn, this was stretching his patience. He slid her panties to one side, revealing her dry tightness, without removing it from her body.

"No... Not like this...," She tried to beg him and moved away but his huge hands stilled her. He shoved his manhood tip to her pussy lips, allowing her sensitive skin to feel him getting ready for invasion.

"Are you afraid of me?" Gripping her arms again, his blue eyes swept across her face in disbelief. She was indeed very frightened, trying to escape his grip.

"Rebecca, I love you, and don't ever forget that I will not harm you, don't you trust me?" He tried his best to maintain his fading patience.

"Yes but... Not like this please... You're very distressed...," Tears almost fell out of her eyes.

"I bed you anytime, anywhere I want," He managed a deep gentle voice, but it was hard, being burnt in passion. She believed his love, but he made her scared to death.

"Nathan, Please... don't..," she shook her head at him, tears fell off her cheeks.

"Do you love me?" His whisper was gruff again. She nodded, biting her lips to prevent a cry. Watery green eyes looked at his deep blue eyes which were darkened in passion. He took one of her hands, led it to his twitchy hard genital, guided her to wrap around it with her hand, letting her feel his throbbing pulse.

"I love you too, more than my life. This is how badly I need you now. See? I'm in pain too," his jaws clenched tightly again. She gasped at the feel of his size. He could barely fit her fist. Oh God, is this the thing that has been inside me all this time? She looked up at him with fresh fear on her face. He misinterpreted it as a surprise over his ability to feel pain.

"Yes, Becca, I'm in great pain from holding back. My urge for you has driven my concentration off my daily activities. You're driving me crazy," he urged her to understand.

"No... Nathan Please No...," she shook her head at him again, shivering. She was supposed to feel complimented but her fear was stronger. She tried to move her hips back on the table. He saved her again from slipping off, but nobody could save her from him now.

He let out a growl of desperation, and pushed her waist back to him, forcing her to accept his manhood. She squealed as his monstrous cock slowly slid its entrance into her dry genital, by half his length, forcing her to cry out and tremble. He covered her mouth with his, kissing her passionately.

"I'm sorry, Becca, I can't hold back any longer... I love you... You're driving me crazy... damnit," his whisper was very gruff, breathing hotly against her wet mouth.

"Nathan..." Her lips quivered. He pushed an inch deeper. She gasped, feeling his half imbedded cock stretching her.

"No... Please... don't..," Fear ran around in her eyes, tears rained down her face. He groaned and pushed another inch deeper. She caught her squeal with a bite on her lip.

"Nathan... Please... Take it out...," whimpering, she shook her head at him again, begging him to withdraw.

"I can't... Are you hurting?" His eyes clearly showed pain too, the pain from holding back and trying to be gentle. "Gentle" was Patrick's style with women, not Nathan's.

"No... but you're too thick... Please take it out... AAAArghhhh!" she screamed anew as he plunged the rest of him deep into her. Her eyes flew open in terror, feeling his incredible size stretched her hips apart. He felt her limping underneath his hands, but she didn't faint. He was breathing heavily, looking deep into her eyes all the while.

"You're mine, Rebecca. Please don't reject me," he whispered, fighting the urge inside him. "Nathan..," her tears couldn't stop flowing. His thickness was unbearably forcing her hips apart; she had been on a half sitting position, relying on his hands to hold her still in place, to prevent his long stick from pushing her away from him. The agony between the lust, fear, and pain thrilled her.

"I love you too...," her eyes did not lie. He started sweating from the pain of holding back, her hole was too warm and tight. God, he needed his release immediately.

"Maybe if you lay down, it would feel better?" he pleaded. She nodded, giving a slight bit of consent. He gently put her upper body down on the table, following her down too, resting his head in between her breasts. She felt his tip hooking at her G-Spot a little, and started to feel better. His shape felt much more pleasant at this position, brewing voluptuous passion in her.

Consumed by his needs, he didn't even bother stripping her, just sucked on the skin around her breasts, while starting to stroke in and out of her slowly.

"Please tell me, Becca, do you feel pain?" his muscles flexed in attempt to hold his urges, but not stopping.

"No...," she sobbed, almost choking from his massive thickness.

"Are you sure?" his voice gruff, almost like a croaking sound.

"You are stretching me...," sobbing uncontrollably, she couldn't lie. Oh God, he was incredibly wide. Not as wide as Patrick's, but his nerves felt rougher against her and much more erotically pleasant.

"Yes, to accommodate," he tried to talk to her while stroking slowly, but failed and cursed instead as she wiggled a little.

"Don't move, Becca, I can't.. Oh Shit! Don't move Damnit..," he battled his own urges, trying to be gentle to her. But her walls started to like his presence, and she shifted her hips slightly to indulge in the nice sensation.

"Nathan...?" she thought she was hurting him somehow.

"Becca? I can't stay slow if you move. God! You're killing me!" it was his turn to shudder now. She didn't heed the warning, and still wiggled in response to the nice new sensation at her G-Spot. It felt really good, made her burn with a newfound lust.

"Nathan... " A burst of passionate flame clouded her mind. She was killing him.

He roared and cursed, "Don't move, damnit! Oh God, I can't hold it! I'm gonna be rough to you, Becca!" He still tried to warn her in a husky growl.

"Nathan...what's this feeling... so nice... your thickness inside me... so full..," she didn't stop, overwhelmed by the full stretching and the pleasant sensation that burnt her G-Spot lust.

He roared loudly, then stroked her hard and rough. She moaned, violently made to bounce up and down on the table by his forceful stabbing.

"I told you to stay still... Damnit I don't want to hurt you... You... know it's dangerous... and burning me... and once I do this... I can't ... stop...Oh... GODDD...," He stabbed her G-Spot ferociously at each word. Her eyes flew open. His fullness felt exquisite and incredibly expanding inside her tiny hole. His powerful force rocked the table.

"Oh... God...," she gasped at each thrust. He didn't slow down, his hands gripped her hips to prevent her body from slipping on the smooth table over to the other end. Her hands gripped the hard rock muscle on his lower arms, feeling his dangerous body forced her heart beat to jump at each penetration.

Suddenly she squealed, tightening and milking him. The sensation of him against her G-Spot was unbearably burning her desire. He grunted, enjoying the powerful clamping of her first orgasm, and started to slow down a little, not wanting to hurt her. Her body laid back on the table, again, limping and shivering.

"Oh Nathan... what's this feeling... I feel like I want to burst," trying to catch her breath, she looked into his eyes. He saw passion.

"Do you like it, Becca?" he maintained the slow speed, trying to be gentle to her.

"Nathan, don't stop...," her tears fell off, didn't know what she was begging for. He lifted her a little, and settled the lower part of her robe and nightgown to flow around her back, so that her sweaty butt cheeks grabbed the shiny wood directly, decreasing the slippery effect.

It was all the encouraging words he needed. Grabbing her hips, he increased the speed, stroking her with sharp stabs. He was being rough to her, but also tried to control his own desire. She whimpered, "Oh... God... I can't hold... my water..." He increased his speed.

"No... Please don't... I'd wet everything," shaken by his powerful thrusts, her eyes opened in terror, shaking her head fearfully. He didn't answer her, and increased his speed to brutal stabs, until she shrieked and wailed, bouncing uncontrollably again. Her voice reverberated around the room.

"No.. No.. No no no no no Nooooo...," she squealed as her tightness squirted plenty amount of liquid all over his pants and body. Her eyes bulged in terror. He couldn't hide a dark arrogant smile, slowing down to allow her adjust, as he felt her limping again, panting and goosebumping. His power overwhelmed her.

He bent down to kiss her face.

"Nathan...," she whispered, eyes shut, submitting herself completely to him. Fondling her breasts with large hands, he realized the nightgown and robe were still covering and denying her body from him. He tore them apart; she heard the ripping sound and jumped in surprise, rewarding him with a closer access to suckle on her breasts.

He gripped on her hips and straddled her again. Slowly at first, but abruptly switched to brutal speed again. She gasped, "Oh... Nathan..." Again, a high magnitude earthquake shook her body on the table, bouncing her breasts around the torn gown. She clasped on his muscular shoulders to lock her body, closer at the edge of the table, deepening his thrust.

Feeling a fresh burning sensation, she moaned loudly; it was not an irritating burn, it made her crave for more. She was on fire. He kissed her swollen lips, murmuring against her violent gasps, the words "I love you," and "You're mine". Determined to carve it inside her heart, to make her remember of his love forever.

"Nathan... Please don't stop... Oh GODDD!!!" With that, he deepened his sharp thrusts, increasing the loud noise of their flesh smacking against each other. She was trying to block away her orgasm but failed considerably at such wonderful stimulation to her G-Spot.

"No no no no Nooooo...," she screamed out the next big orgasm with a wild cry, and another spurt of water all over. She thought she could go crazy from the sensation of this orgasm.

He felt her clamping again, milking him dangerously, almost breaking his shaft into two. He groaned, enjoying this ferocious sheathing, and slowed down to tame his animal desire, and prevent tearing her walls. She was panting and crying over the humiliating water her orgasm produced.

"Nathan... No... what's this water... No... please stop... this is very...," she couldn't finish her sentence in between her sobbing.

"Very what?" his whisper gruff with lust.

"Improper... it's very humiliating...," she couldn't find better words, the orgasms overwhelmed her mind.

"No... you're mine, baby... you can't stop this... and don't deny it from me... you give me when I want it... how I want it....," he was panting from the burning desire, and showed her just what he meant by increasing his speed, mercilessly plunging deeper and deeper.

"Nathan.. No.. I'm going crazy... No.. Oh!" He drove in and out of her furiously with brutal stabs at violent speed, shaking her again.

"Don't deny it, Becca... Don't stop the flow..." His gruff command turned inevitable as she received the roughest series of penetration ever.

"No.. No.. Aargh God... No... AAARGGHH..... GOOODDDD...," She started crying and screaming hysterically in mad pleasure and terror, shaking her head, thrashing around under his forceful power. She was so scared of this incredible feeling but it felt so wonderful. Nathan's sweat dropped onto her breasts, but didn't stop the brutal stabs.

Half sitting, she grabbed hold on the back of his neck, trying to take more of him. He was hard and muscular all over. Her eyes darkened in desire, a flame of insatiable lust burnt her. The mad fire consumed all over her mind. His grunting grew severe now. Hearing races of his own heartbeat, he felt like she was challenging his stamina, with the stimulating hot spurts of water.

"Don't get hurt now, baby," he almost lost his breath giving her this warning, as he was concentrating on giving her the roughest sex ever. Suddenly, his force and speed was powerful, turning the smacking sounds louder and violent.

"Nathan... Nathan... Oh... GODDDD... NOOOOOO...," her hot groaning were soon replaced by hysterical screaming and crying as she spurted out three uncontrollable flow of juice from her G-Spot. She couldn't understand this feeling possessing her, Nathan was driving her insane with unbearable orgasms.

1...1112131415...18