Magical Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted her gently by her thighs, putting her to sit in front, a bit higher than him, on the keyboard, which was banged into a sudden noise and faded away into silence. He still smelled her in content sighs. The movement of his face against the junction created unexplainable warmth, reminding her of a perilous threat that might be coming, but making her crave for more. He parted her legs to settle on his piano chair at his sides, sounding the piano for a few seconds longer.

She was blushing in desire, but whispered, "Let's go to bed, Nathan..." He looked up, the deep blue eyes were dark tonight. "I'll not sleep until you appease me here," returning her earlier words in deep low tone, he looked very beautifully hypnotizing to her. There was something inside his eyes that reminded her of a child; he needed her wings, scooping up her maternal instincts, but his eyes also impregnated a wild lust deep inside her. He was like a magical creature to her. Savage and mysterious, but could greatly make her explode in pleasure countless times. She couldn't say anything, just tried to suppress her own urges, by caressing his dark blond waves.

"Nathan...," she was very frightened and wasn't ready for explosions tonight, but had to face him at his important moments. She hoped he could see that she was afraid and didn't want him to do anything further tonight. He always gave her this frightening sense of savage brutality and endless power, it scared her but thrilling all the same. His big built and hard muscles made her worry for no reason most of the time, though she knew full well that he would never hurt her.

Eyes shut, he kept on smelling her deeply, one hand holding onto her hip underneath the layers of dress and panties, the other lifted the bottom of her dress, hooking it up her knees. Her panties were in full view to him now, white cotton, the only pack that he prepared for her in emergency before her abduction. He didn't care about some excess of fats on her thighs and hips, despite her concerned look at him. Hands gripping the back of her thighs, he moved closer to smell on the white cotton, and his mouth slowly tugged on the panties where her nub was.

Hooking elbows to the top of the piano, trying to support her weakening body, she couldn't hold back a soft moan, "Don't... Nathan... I could ruin The Baron's piano..." he knew the concern about her G-Spot water, but hushed her instead, still enjoying the warmth across the panties against his face. His teeth gritted tugging her panties, all the way down to her thighs, exposing the shivering tightness.

"No... Nathan... the water...," under the shivering whisper of fear, he could hear her breathing grew heavy. He thought her naïve, for calling the fluid with "water". She was all innocent.

Still sniffing on her junction, his fingers traced down the almost bald nub, lower to the tiny quivering lips. She was just a little bit wet inside, but not dripping out yet. "There is no water, sweetheart," he wasn't lying.

"No... Don't... Nathan...," she shook her head weakly, pleading him in whispers to stop. He hushed her again, his mouth and teeth tugged on her nub tighter, his warm tongue flicked the fabric once; she almost jumped, but held back her own desire with great difficulty, biting on her lips. The look in his eyes was innocent and fragile, but she caught a heightened hint of erotic expression there, fueling her lust fire.

"Please... Nathan... Don't," Trembling to fight the urge, her wide green eyes welled up in tears.

He mistook it for her feeling of humiliation, pausing his movement, eyes looked deep into hers, "It's okay, Rebecca, nobody dares to come in my quarter tonight," then continued when she kept on shaking her head, "The door isn't locked... you're free to run, I will not force you...."

"No... Please... Don't," she started sobbing. The burning desire was killing her, clamping her pussy lips, trying to stop a wetness to flow out.

"The Baron gave Maman this piano as birthday present... She returned it to him after breaking his heart, for my father...," he started tormenting her further with slow motion kissing around her sensitive junction at each phrase, tugging her nub twice more.

"Oh you smell good," he was drugged by the addictive scent, burying his face again, deep into the junction, savagely sniffing. She gave a strangled moan, trying to hold back. His breath felt hot against her skin.

"I'm their heir now... taking you here... on this piano... I'm ready to ruin it... to pieces for you...," Good Lord, her heart thundered at the passionate words he whispered against her nub, as his red lips were caressing it.

"No... Please... It's Marie's...," biting her lips, whimpering, she trembled uncontrollably, almost failed holding back her shameful fluid. His tongue tortured her with some flicking around the nub. She felt she mustn't ruin this piano, no matter what.

"If you ask me so, Rebecca," Nathan's blue eyes, still the same child-like innocence, tenderly swept across her face. Ever since Patrick's rape, he learnt to respect her wishes; he had vowed not to force her into anything anymore.

"Please... Nathan... Take me... on your chair...," tears flew out drastically, she was shaking from fighting her own urge.

He pulled off her panties completely, and pushed back his piano seat in a low dragging noise, hands gently pulled her closer, away from the piano, to sit on top of his protruding pants, her legs straddling his hips. The moment her naked junction touched the fabric of his expensive pants, she lost control of her muscles, squealing and gushing out her first cum all over him. He groaned over the warm sensation of her fluid, absorbed by the pants, flowing into his balls.

He inhaled her bosom now, leaning against it. She was dying for him. Visibly quivering and sobbing, she held onto the back of his neck, not knowing what to do, her mind went blank after the shameful first orgasm.

"I'm... sorry...," her voice shaking.

"You've been holding back...," he stated in low whisper, breathing warm air against her skin, burning her flame anew. He had just learnt one thing about her; she was frightened of him and her own urges. He didn't want her traumatized of him, especially after the abduction crime he had done to her.

"Hold me while I unzip?" he asked gently. Still sobbing, she nodded. He released his hands from her back, unzipping his pants without shifting position, and with some difficulty, slowly he took out his hard rod. She looked down, gasped at her first sight of his mushroom head. He looked monstrously gigantic. Despite the countless raping, the sight from the top of his thickness brought sudden rush of fresh fear to her. He had ripped her apart before, forcing her hipbones to stretch. The flashback memory thrilled her with fear and a slight bit of voluptuous desire.

He noticed her sudden stiffness, but continued kissing her breasts, lifted and released her from the dress through the top of her head. He planted kisses and sucked on sensitive skin above the breasts. Oh God, we are going to mate here, Please Don't, her mind panicked. Suddenly, his mouth took her nipple in, greedily sucking in as wide area as possible at once. She moaned. His soft warm tongue, and the suckling, burnt her flame wilder. "Nathan...," her whisper sounded erotic to his ears.

Without releasing this suckle, his hands lifted her hips up, guiding her wet hole on to the tip of his rod. Her heart pounded. He just left her there at this position, placing his hands on her hips but didn't push her down. "Nathan...?" Confused, she searched into his eyes, starting to feel that this squatting position would not be comfortable for long.

"I'm yours, Darling," He was still busy suckling at her breasts. "Nathan...?" She didn't know what to do. He held her hips, put a little bit of pressure on it, parting her lips with his gigantic mushroom head. She moaned, his head felt very huge to her.

"Easy, Becca, slowly... I don't want to force you...," He was driving her crazy with that innocent look in his eyes. She slowly lowered herself, moaning, feeling him stretching her apart, and tried to encourage herself to go deeper when he was halfway inside. Suddenly, his suckling mouth turned to gritting his teeth around her nipple. She squealed and plunged all of his length into her, her body weigh just made him imbedded deeper than usual, his torment was killing her. And then, she screamed as she felt his full length horrifyingly stretched the end of her cervix and hipbones apart.

"Nathan... You're too big..," she cried out, clutching onto the back of his neck for dear life. He moved a little, trying to wiggle inside her, but her crying grew hysterical, begging him to help her take over the wheel.

"You don't like this position?" his breathing was already heavy, trying to hold back his own urges. She shook her head; tears flew out of her eyes.

"Feel hurt?" he asked again, concern was visible in his eyes. She shook her head again, but still sobbing.

Gently, without disturbing their joint sexes, he snuggled her closer to him, stood up lifting her in his arms, her legs still wrapped around his hips, and then walked up, carrying her to the sofa. He sat down so she was on top.

"There you go...Shhhhh... Shhhhhh...," he stroked on her back, calming her down. She was still crying against the side of his neck. Her emotion was unexplainable. To his gentle treatment, she turned sentimental all in a sudden. It felt like there were only the two of them left in the world. She wanted him to turn more aggressive like before.

"Please, Nathan... Show me... Don't leave me to lead...," she sounded fragile in her cry, like a lost kid. A knot of guilt and disappointment hit him. He couldn't say anything.

"I've ruined you, haven't I?" bitter disappointment and guilt was evident in his voice. She stopped her crying, gazed into his disappointed sad face, fervently shaking her head. "What... no no no...It's not that...I like your forceful sex, I love it... Please... I need it...," he blinked once, not expecting that kind of answer.

"You... like being... forced?" He starred at her in disbelief.

"I've always fantasized it since I was little," she exaggerated a bit.

"I don't like meek men on bed," she cried.

"I'm not meek, just trying to be gentle," God, are they going to argue here now??

"Oh Nathan you're driving me crazy. Please, give me what I want Please, I love being raped, only by you," he didn't know what to say to that request.

"Please Please, Nathan... I don't understand this, my body is burning with lust, oh this is shameful... begging you to rape me is inappropriate," crying in humiliation, she covered her eyes with her hands. Preventing her from falling backwards, he shifted so he was lying down and she was sitting, bending towards him supported by his hands, which clasped hers, removing them from her watery eyes and forcing her to look at him.

"I love you, Rebecca, don't you get it? I will do anything you ask me. But, really, do you fantasize the raping all this time?" he asked, frowning and seeking the truth from her eyes. She nodded in sobs. She was honest.

"And did you also fantasize it all the time till you meet me?" He searched inside her eyes. Biting her lips, she nodded again. Then burst into tears again, leaning her face against the crook of his neck. "Oh this is a sin," She felt very humiliated having to admit to such.

"It's not," he stated the truth, trying to catch her eyes again.

"No no, Becca, it is not. It is normal for women to feel overpowered and get aroused by it," he tried to cheer her up. She was looking at him again, seeking for comfort in his words.

"Some women like it gentle, some like it rough. I have a tough time trying to be gentle to you, because I like it rough, and you are ... well fragile... I don't want to hurt you... hush now, honey, don't cry... it's alright... it's alright... shhh... shhh...," he soothed her down as she burst into tears again, touched by his words. He liked it rough too, and he loved her enough to tame his own desire by being gentle to her.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." she sobbed.

"Shhh... it's okay, sweetheart, really...," he was looking deep into her eyes, smiling. His charming face beamed at her. "Oh, Nathan... Nathan...," still sobbing, she smiled and hugged his chest, whispering, "I love you," she was happy over his unconditional love. "I love feeling loved by you," she admitted. The muscles of his arm rippled as he stroked her hair, smiling. Well, he loved her too.

"Now, we are in front of Maman's piano. What say you, give me a chance to produce her grandchild here?" he said hotly as gently pushed her to lay on her back along the sofa, getting on top of her. His large hands locked her underneath him.

"But Nathan...," Her eyes widened again.

"Come on, Love, you've made me wait long enough... You know I would still force you no matter what...I just can't ... hold.. it..," he was jolting his hard rod inside her. She couldn't believe this.

"I thought you are trying to be gentle!" She gasped, trying to push his heavy body on top of her. He was clasping her breasts again, and started suckling.

"I did, but it didn't work for us, and I must be appeased now, Rebecca," His voice gruff and ruthlessly determined.

"No, please Nathan, I'm sleepy and tired...," She wasn't pretending and started pushing him away.

"But I need you fully alert... mh...," He was greedily suckling at her, his hands roughly squeezed all over her, and started to stroke his penis inside her again.

"Ouch.. Please Nathan don't...Aw... it hurts...," She cried, struggling to push him away. She was no match to his powerfully huge build. Her walls started to tighten up in fear.

"You are mine... you must give me what I want... anytime ... I ask you to..," With each phrase, he stabbed inside her deeply, hitting the end of her cervix forcefully. She screamed in pain at each stabs.

"I love your screams... But you are mine now, you have to accept that...I will only stop if you say you won't marry me," His voice was shaking as his breath getting heavier from desire.

"No... Please don't, Nathan... I love you... Please stop this... You are hurting me... Aw... Please...," She started to cry and didn't want to lose him, but he was hurting her.

"Will you marry me, Rebecca?" He kept on stroking her severely, starting to bounce her to the edge of the sofa. He was hurting too, from the uncontrollable lust.

"Please Nathan... marry me... but don't do this...please... you are hurting me...," she cried, tears flooded to her temples and hair.

"You want... to marry me...Then... you... have... to.. take... this... this... and... this!... You ... are... mine! Say it! Say it if you'll marry me!" He turned violent, deepening the thrusts at each word, and started to increase his speed. His hands gripped her upper arms to prevent her flying from the forceful thrusts. She started wailing out loud.

"No... Please stop... Please... I marry you Nathan... Please stop this...OOOOORGHHHH," Her crying and groaning grew hysterical as the pain getting stronger, just as her lust was. He didn't answer, beginning his brutal speed and deep penetrations, intensifying the noise of their smacking flesh around the room. She was wailing excitedly, begging him to stop, as she started to feel her G-Spot fluid ready to burst again.

"You want to marry me, you'll have to accept this every night, Rebecca," demanding this, he began to forcefully rotate his cock inside her, forcing her hips to expand, and she screamed to the top of her lungs, long series of her hysterical cry reverberated around the room.

"You still want to marry me? You want to take this everyday? HUH?" again, he plunged deep inside her at each question, shaking her body at vigorous bumping while she screamed.

"Answer me!" He demanded in hot whispers, panting.

"Nathan, marry me... Oh God! Please Stop... Aw! OOoorrghh!" She started feeling very wild from his brutally forceful thrusts

"No... No.. NOOOOOOooooo...," she screamed as her G-Spot juice came squirting around their bodies, the sofa, and the floor.

"Oh yes, Becca, you said you like that... You've asked for it... Now you are going to get it every night...," he slowed down a little, her walls pushing him out, but he still penetrated the outer part that wasn't shut for him. This intensified her orgasm, causing her to gasp and groan loudly, goosebumping uncontrollably longer than usual.

"Nathan... P...Please... S...S...Stop...," shivering, she sobbed. He didn't, just slowed down again.

"I want to impale you over and over again... you are making me crazy for you... I love you so much...and want to take you rough...," His hot whispers and kisses couldn't wait till she recovered. He kept on going with her abused body. Taking her shivering breasts into his mouth again, he suckled large area of her at once, while breaking into her loosening walls one more time, sending her to clamp and squeal out another spurt of cum.

"This isn't over... you have to take me... roughly... like this..." He continued abusing her tiny hole for countless more explosive G-Spot orgasms, until she screamed out how sore she was. He didn't stop for another half hour, overcame by a strange new layer of emotions tonight, until she was unconscious. Her exhausted body made her more sensitive. That night, she felt like she had the longest series of orgasms ever.

--<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@

Chapter 17

Rebecca woke up feeling a little sore in her tight sheath again. Groaning like an old lady, she rose from the bed and washed up. The bed was a mess; the smell of his manly juice was all over her. She took a long while in the bathroom until she felt much more refreshed. In the Dressing Room, she picked a light green dress with small roses pattern. Back in the bedroom, tying the waistband to her back, she observed herself at the 2-way spy mirror. Neat and clean; contrast to the view of the bed behind her. Slumping shoulders, she walked back to strip the cover and sheets off, and pressed on the red button to call for fresh sheets to be delivered.

No longer than 10 minutes, Leslie appeared, beaming at the sight of her sitting on the sofa. She handed him the stained pile of sheets and returned the smile courteously, "Good Morning, Leslie. How is my hero doing today?"

"Great. Just chatting up with Elario at the kitchen when we heard the call, so I thought I'd come by myself. Nathan and Patrick are at Lord Gerard's Study, if you wish to find them. Don't worry about the sheets, we'll take care of it."

She nodded, "Yes, Leslie. But before that I have something to ask you. Where are the tapes?"

Not expecting the abrupt question, he gapped, but answered as-a-matter-of-factly, "Why, Patrick deleted them in front of Lord Gerard, of course."

"He did?"

"Yes, we all witnessed it. Patrick's computer was since then handed over to Nathan. You could find it in his Study, I mean Your Study, Lady Gerard," he corrected.

"What about Patrick's then?"

"Don't worry, he's happy enough with the new set, hardly leaves his room these days," he grinned.

"Well, then," she shrugged, then helped Leslie carry the pile of sheets out the room. Two maids were cleaning up the corridor and quickly came to take over the task. She thanked them and swiftly made her way to The Baron's Study.

Four men were all sitting around one edge of the elliptical center table. They seemed to be deeply absorbed in the discussion, but were quick enough to stop when she came in, courteously beamed at her when Nathan stood up and walked her to one chair beside his. Even Lord Gerard's eyes wrinkled deeper at the edges as his smile grew wide towards her.

"How is my girl doing today?" He asked in a fatherly manner. Her heart fluttered at the sweet treatment she didn't deserve. She was the one who had caused Marie's death, and that fact would remain clutching at her heart.