Magical Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're mine, Rebecca, Never forget that," he demanded, still brutally impaling her in high speed, fighting against her clenching walls, milking him to the edge of his urge. On top of her explosive orgasm, he forced upon her a bigger one with this savage impaling. She screamed out one last orgasm and collapsed into his arms.

Roaring, he felt pain as her pelvic bones crushed his throbbing cock. She could break his shaft into two, forcing him to stroke only the outer half of her resisting walls. He didn't stop to complete her voluptuous orgasm. She gave this wonderful feeling of pain and pleasure. A thought came across his mind, that soon his child would help her accommodate him much easier. With a newfound craving, he stroked her cramping walls eagerly, cuddling her limp body at the same sitting position since her last collapse.

Her walls started to loosen its grip a little, but still milking him. He groaned and pushed forward at her welcoming gate. Suddenly, he shuddered. His balls abruptly erupted its warm juice to the shaft and tip. With a loud beastly roar, he swelled up and shot his fertile seed deep into her. Collapsing to the front, his body fell on top of her, with only his arms to support his weigh on the table. She heard his animal groaning and panting, but didn't have the strength to move. He had dehydrated her.

"Lovely Devil...," she whispered, unaware of her own words.

He stayed inside her for long minutes, unable to move. Only when he had caught on breath, did he pull out. Her watery cum and his thick semen gushed out of her quivering hole. He saw a huge pool of water on the table and around the floor. He used his vest to wipe it off, after wrapping his shirt around her, on top of the torn gown and robe. Without tidying back the clutters on the floor, he carried her to their bed. He didn't wash nor change, just fell asleep embracing her.

--<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@ --<-@

Chapter 16

Rebecca woke up in Nathan's arms. The sun had come up but he was still sleeping. She looked up and sighed with relief, as she didn't feel any fever on his forehead. He was topless. His shirt had been wrapped around her all night. The only warmth he got was the blanket and her body, but even then, she could barely cover his exposed swimmer body.

She observed his sleeping face. He was a true angelic vision, her bronze God, handsome and beautiful at the same time. Short growth of beard appeared, she hadn't noticed that because he shaved every morning. His hair was a mess. She reached out and untangled his curls with her fingers. Then curiosity triggered her to touch on his early erection. She had been noticing the hardness pressed against her thighs every morning. This was the first time she had the chance to feel it. Her shameful fluid was all over their bodies, tainting his black robe and her night gown as it started to cake up. She blushed. His semen was still clinging around her vagina.

Stirring, she climbed down the tall bed. Drops of semen fell on the floor. As usual, she tried not to slip on it while making her way to the bathroom. She washed up and took her time in front of the mirror. Her green eyes had this new sparkle, and her impregnated lips turned redder, something she hadn't noticed before too. There's a new glow in her. She realized this whole month had been a very great turning point of her life. But, how have her parents been doing? Trying to suppress this sentiment, she blinked once, and then decided to return to the bed.

He was still sound asleep when she came back. The vision of her angel just turned addictive. Pulling on a chair, she sat down beside the bed, taking his left hand into her cheek. His hand was very large and warm. Despite the callouses, it felt good against her cheeks, making her feel loved. She spent minutes feeling the rub of his hand against her.

He woke up with her staring at him, rubbing his palm against her cheek. She didn't say anything, only smiled. He smiled in return. But then, something he noticed inside her eyes, made him worry with a frown. He didn't ask anything, and she just stayed still, feeling his hand whole heartedly.

"I shall not return you, Rebecca," he said the fact. She just stayed quiet.

"You are marrying me," he added. She nodded.

Suddenly, a glint of rage came across her eyes," You've never proposed!"

He frowned, "I don't think that's necessary." She sulked.

"I can't believe I'd fall for this," her temper was pricked.

He smiled, "I love you." His eyes didn't lie. But she needed more.

"Well at least, show some respect and propose properly," she demanded.

"You want me to propose?" He frowned in confusion.

She gasped, "I can't believe I'm marrying a mule!" He smiled again, "You'll see." She was outraged, stomping her feet on the floor, and left the room, leaving him alone with a gapping mouth.

"Women like a proper proposal for marriage, Nathan," Patrick laughed when Nathan told him about the early morning argument.

"Yes but I don't think that's necessary at all. She is marrying me. That's that. What's the purpose of a proposal if the mutual agreement has been delivered?" He obviously didn't get it.

"You and Lord Gerard are the same. I wonder why you weren't born his," Patrick teased.

"Seriously, Patrick, what should I do?" Nathan's frown increased.

"Buy her something. Something nice," his brother shrugged and left him for his computer.

Nathan was soon deep in his thought. Grabbing his car key, he went downstairs searching for her.

"Now?" She asked, a little befuddled.

"Well yes, you don't have anything else to do now, do you?"

"Oh... Alright," pretending agitation, she was triumphantly shrieking in her mind.

"Shoes?" her mouth gapped open widely. They were standing in front of a shoe outlet.

"Yes, something that would be useful to you for longer time to come," he was smiling in satisfaction to himself.

"Shoes to propose to me??" she lowered her voice so they wouldn't attract the attention of a passerby.

"Yes, I want only the most useful stuff for you," he seemed certain.

"Is this really what you want to propose me with?" Her eyes squinted a bit, trying to glare him down. He wrapped his arms around her from the back, pressing his left face against her right face.

"Well, you love me, don't you?" He whispered in sensuous tone. She shivered.

"Yes, but...," Damnit, she couldn't stop shivering. He was bewitching her with lustful thoughts again.

"We could buy you some bling-bling, but I wouldn't like seeing them on you, because it is of no use to you," he pointed out his fact.

"Perhaps a ring?" how stupid could he get?

"Of course there must be a ring, Silly. But we could get a pair later while preparing for the wedding," his thoughtful plan made her relieved. But still, she didn't reply to that.

"Look, we'll get the best pair of shoes for you, the most comfortable one. What do you say? C'mon, don't just stand here, it's freezing," he pulled her. Half-heartedly, she followed him, constantly reminding herself to fold her face. Good Lord, what is she marrying into?

She was still folding her face when Patrick came into the dining room. Seeing the golden pair of shoes she was wearing, he grinned. Nathan must've told him.

"Nice. Must be comfortable," winking at her. She was disgruntled and didn't reply, just folded her arms in front of her chest. The brothers have the intelligence level of a mule!

"Dr Lewis apologized for not being able to come as promised. He said he'd come today though. And Father is going to be here tonight," he shared.

She couldn't maintain her disgruntled look for long. Patrick was just too charming and could make any girl daydream about him. Ah, it's their trick. She couldn't help but hide her disappointment towards Nathan in front of the others; it did not concern them anyway. Besides, it was not Patrick's fault if his brother was stupid enough to propose her with a pair of golden shoes.

Dr Lewis kept his promise this time, and redid the test on her. This time, Nathan replaced Patrick. The trauma of Patrick raping her must've glued into his mind, she tried to make this a compensation for the stupid wedding gift. The test result was Negative.

In double disappointment, she didn't send Dr Lewis away to his car, just locked herself up at the bedroom. Nathan knocked on the door, then used his own set of keys to open it when she didn't answer. She was sitting on the sofa, looking out the window with her face leaning against her right hand, on the sofa head. She was very disconcerted. He approached, stroked on her shoulders, and embraced her from the back. She laid her face onto his arm, inhaling his scent for comfort. For minutes they didn't say anything, but Nathan knew that she was missing her home.

"Before the Wedding, you have to return to prepare your parents," He whispered this fact. She nodded, acknowledging that she had surrendered everything into his hands.

"You may help me in the Wedding Preparation though," he offered. She nodded again.

"You'll have to help me find the suit, I'm helpless," he tried to distract her. She loved it when he provoked her maternal instinct, so she sighed, "I will."

"Nathan?"

"Yes?"

"If I'm barren, what would you do?"

"We'll have to try again."

"If it still doesn't work?"

"Why so negative?"

"It's not that I intend it to happen, you know."

"Don't be so negative."

"You haven't answered me."

He sighed.

"I don't need it. A kid is always a burden to any parents anyway."

She couldn't believe her own ears. Was he just trying to calm her?

"But I do wish I could have someone to inherit," he added.

"Patrick could provide a kid."

"He would not."

"What if we have to spend our old days alone?"

"Won't be alone. There's you and me."

"If I die? Everybody's bound to die one day," she stated the fact.

"I can take care of myself," That's the only assurance she needed. She turned around and kissed him.

"I love you," She said, whole-heartedly.

Lord Gerard loved the new look at the Sunny Room. The moment he touched Marie's photo frame, he kissed it teary-eyed, and wouldn't let go of it. He regretted putting it so recklessly on the piano cover. But Rebecca had taken good care of it and put life back into the room. She didn't try to dismiss his memory about Marie, but strengthened it instead. This was the only thing he needed to wash away all negative hatred towards Rebecca.

She urged him to play the piano, which he hesitated on for a while. The brothers helped convincing him. Finally, with his old hands, wrinkled and quivering, he played a short piece of slow waltz. Images of Marie came back to his mind. She had loved his playing, but she chose to leave him alone in this house, for Stephen. His proposal was rejected for his own best friend. The memorable day; at the end of her stay, she smiled at him, holding his Lavender bouquet of proposal, asking if he could take a photo of her as a memory, before she went back to France.

"You're a good friend, Gerard. I will never forget you," she was beaming happily the day she told him the news about marrying Stephen, and kissed him one last kiss. His tears couldn't stop flowing at the memory of this painful day. But her smile of happiness, after Stephen's proposal, was everything that mattered to him.

He turned his gaze to the couple before him. Nathan was holding Rebecca's shoulders while watching him play, the same gesture that Stephen showed on their wedding party. But the most important thing, was the look in their eyes, yes, they were in love. It was an unbreakable blessing that Stephen and Marie had shared, and his heir was now sharing it with Rebecca. He retired to the bedroom earlier that night, still holding onto Marie's photo, crying his heart out, after years of burying it. She was gone, Stephen had followed her. He lost both the love of his life and his best friend, to this innocent little lady; Nathan's bride. He kissed Marie's photo goodnight, and slept holding it beside his pillow.

That night, when everybody else had gone to bed, Rebecca and Nathan sat on the sofa at the Sunny Room. They felt content staying in each other's arms. She demanded him to recount the memory of his parents. Thirteen years had passed, and there was not much he could remember about them. Patrick had not been able to fill him either, as he was in the convent around the time of the incident. He tried his best to fact out the details, just like he did to The Baron on their first meeting. Only this time, he could do it without hiding his expression. She was everything to him and knew him inside out. There was no pretense, and she shared everything she remembered about them too.

She remembered how Stephen and Marie had forbidden her to go into the forest. That's where the hazardous river had been. She did not understand it at such young age, and was waiting for her relief nanny, which was supposed to be Nathan on that fateful day, when Uncle Henry told her to go to Stephen's. Apparently, Uncle Henry was the man who denied favor to Nathan and Marie. He was the one who rebuked Rebecca to keep quiet before sending her off for Nathan alone. She wandered around feeling lost, didn't know where Stephen's home was. So she went into the forbidden forest herself, intending to enjoy the freedom without her nannies. That was where the accident happened.

Her memories after the accident had been about Nathan's kiss. That's when she heard the shrill screaming of her mother accusing a boy she didn't know; of doing something mean to a girl she didn't know. She had no idea it was all about her. Had she known, she would've gathered up courage to confront her parents directly. There were many things she regretted about the incident, and wished she could turn back time, to fix everything.

"That's not possible. This is the only reality, you have to accept and make the best of it, that's what Father always tells us," he looked down into his arms, where her face had been when recounting on her memories.

"I didn't mean to be a family wrecker, nor a soul taker," her green eyes gazed at him, she was very down today.

"Things happened for a reason, I believe. Your Negative Result today, for example. If you think about it, this gives you more time to prepare and convince your parents to give their blessings," Nathan said in low tone to her. His eyes caressed hers all the while. Her eyes sparked up for a moment, before a crest of worry fell over her once more.

"Like they would so easily bless our marriage. They have been having the worst of image about you. Everytime I think about it, my stomach gets queasy," she admitted. He just smiled and kissed her.

"Don't worry about it. I will still marry you one way or another." He laid his right temple against her forehead, it soothed her down a little.

"Play me a song, Nathan," she demanded with hopeful eyes.

"It is late already," he tried to refuse.

"Please."

"We should be in bed now. I have a lot to do tomorrow."

"Please, Nathan, I'll not sleep until you appease me with this," she pouted, suddenly standing away from him.

"Darling, Please," he implored, still holding onto her hand.

"I will not budge from this place," she was stubborn.

"Trying to blackmail me, aren't you?" with that, he clasped his hands around her buttocks, squeezing them playfully. She giggled, pulling his hand over to the piano.

"I don't remember much though, it's been years since last I passed the 5th Year Exam, and I'm not as good a student as Patrick," he smiled and lifted the keyboard lid. She put her hands on the shiny black edge, waiting. His eyes sparkled with love whenever he saw her. She was in love too.

He played a piece of slow love song. The notes were easy, that's why he chose it. But a stronger reason why he chose it was because Marie used to sing it to him, that, he thought was the best suitable song for the night. Watching him, the gentle giant, handsome in an Exmouth champagne waistcoat above the white shirt with matching silk tie, the materials could not conceal the shape of his muscles and broad shoulders; it would make any stranger to think it odd. Odd because such a handsome beast in tie, could play a piano with his large hands. Yes, the mule-headed fiancé, who loved her whole-heartedly, and every gaze he gave, set her heartbeat to race. Every smile he threw made her want to caress him all over. He drove her crazy.

At the end of the song, he played it with a little soft note, which grew softer until it faded away. She could see the dark sadness in his eyes, the deep blue eyes that was looking at her, lost in his own mind. He was trying to suppress his sadness; she helped by pulling him into her arms, burying his head above her belly. He was sitting in front of the piano, she stood in front of him, leaning his face against her bosom, allowing him to inhale her soft scent. She was his saving grace, the vision of an angel. He pressed her tightly against him, taking all of her warmth and softness, listening to her heartbeat. She could be carrying his child now, with or without symptoms. And her concern this morning was unnecessary, he wouldn't care if she couldn't bear him a child. He didn't want to lose his saving grace.

Then he remembered how sad and disappointed she seemed when the Doctor had told them the result. She was quick to disappoint, perhaps she was truly wishing for the baby too. Why would she? Hadn't she been dragged all the way here in rough treatment? Hadn't she been abused beyond her limit? But on top of all that, she repaid him with love. The only pure love of his, being replied by her sacred love. If he had been her, he would've killed the man in his sleep. But no, her eyes were so trusting, loving him tenderly. He didn't deserve her. No matter how many lives he'd lose for her, it wouldn't be worthy enough. Blaming her on anything was completely wrong; she was just a child, just like he was. She was barely 6 years old, and he was late to find her. Everything was his fault, but she showed him that he was still worthy of her love.

He inhaled her feminine scent, unable to express feelings better than following them. He followed his feelings when he brushed his face around her belly, kissing it with the whole sincerity of his heart. His hands at the back of her hips moved lower, pressing her body closer to his face, needing her scent and touch. He needed her love so badly.

She allowed his grief to take over his mind for a few long minutes. His hands cupped her butt cheeks, pressing them, but she responded by caressing the curls at his hair. She loved this man so much, the man with deep blue eyes, who was reaching out to her at the river, fighting the stream for her life, receiving some beating because of her, and bearing the burden of sinful rumour until Lord Gerard found him. Nathan was her saving grace, for he showed endless amount of love, and her own endless amount of love for him. She was glad she didn't miss the wonderful feeling of this sacred love, by giving in to revenge. He was everything to her now.

Despite the knee-length dress, he could feel her skin shuddered to his touch underneath it. His hands moved slower to feel the trail along her butt cheeks, lower to the back of her warm junction, to her soft thighs, and knees. Then the large hands went up inside the material of her dress, feeling her thigh, to the back of her warm junction, and the cleavage of her butt cheeks, squeezing them. The feeling of his warm rough hands thrilled; she shivered over the new sensation of a wild longing. She wished he wouldn't stop, because she could feel his tender love through the hands.

His fingers penetrated underneath her panties, touching and feeling the lines to her front junction. Her breathing was heavier, but she tried not to make sound. Her baby was feeling her up, accidentally touching her pleasure nub with his warm fingers, gently but determined. A soft moan escaped her. Had she been having a long day, her knees would've buckled at this touch. He was still breathing calmly against her belly, slowly moved to smell on her feminine scent at the junction where his hand was exploring. His calm but determined attitude had always frightened her, the aura of his power overwhelmed her mind, but she was a little thrilled tonight, secretly wishing he'd just flick his finger once on her nub.

1...1213141516...18