All Comments on 'My Lana'

by Tantala

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WELCOME BACK!

Tantala is one of the few names I check each day for new stories. It's great to have her back after such a long absence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
You can come back any time

i'm only a recent reader, but if you keep on bringing masterpieces like this i'm going to have ask the incentive to become an expert about you. Some editing for spelling would land this story in any big erotica compilation. This is wondrous!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Finally

wonderful! After such a long time she's finally back! And with such an excellent tease. I'm sure her beloved 'Lana' is very very happy with her tribute. Lucky girl!

I hope there will be more to come a little bit more frequent from now on . . .

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Welcome back!

After 3 years of absence and after reading this. It's like you've never been gone! But I truly hope that it won't be another 3 years for the next story!? Because stories like this is why i read lesbian erotica. You are one of my favorite writers, so I really hope you will continue with your writing.

Best wishes!

ajkelloggajkelloggover 12 years ago
EXCELLENT!

You have a great talent! What an erotic story!

WELL DONE!!!

5/5

mydtrip21mydtrip21about 10 years ago
One of the best pieces of Erotica and romance I EVER Read!!

Dear Tantala,

Forgive me for being so blunt but you ARE one hell of a great writer!! I mean I read Erotica all the time and have been writing erotica myself since I was 22 but this story was hands down one of the best I had the pleasure of reading. The anticipation, the romance, the selections of descriptors was amazing!! I would like to talk with you further about that as I think I could learn a LOT from you!!! I always thought I was a pretty good writer, so am I also told by others- but your story put me back at square 1!! Beautiful effort- congratulations on your prize- PS- that was a beautiful piece of writing, and thats turns me on!!! PS Who are your influences?? Have a great day. mydtrip21

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Why present tense?

I'll never understand why it is that some amateur writers insist on writing fiction in the present tense. Perhaps it is because it is easier to use tense when the author is only in the present. It restricts character development, makes the inclusion of suspense difficult and makes the narration more tedious. Please use the past tense sometime and see how much more your talent shines through.

TantalaTantalaabout 9 years agoAuthor
Present tense

Hi

thanks for all feedback to this story! I'm a bit surprised about the latest comment, since it's the only story I've written in present tense. The reason is that it was started that way as a surprise for a very lovable girl I know, and for her I knew it would make a stronger impression in present tense.

It's very likely that all my future stories will once again be in past tense . . .

T

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Terrible Writing

I didnt like the way this story read. The suspense was too long and drawn out to where it lost its effect. I only made it to page two and jumped forward in order to comment. This definitely has to be the worst story I've ever read. Absolute garbage. No sequel and do write in past tense please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
VERY VERY GOOD STORY.

Loved it!!! I don't know why the negative comments. 5 stars. There were a couple of places where a break could have been included to denote a change in time (* * * * *), but otherwise it is a great story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
You're the best

I'm a little late in the game, but you have a gift And I hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too many words and yet no substance!

There's plenty of adjectives in every statement and setting, even redundancy and yet there's no real plot or story on this. I have wasted my time reading this garbage, to be honest.

Jimothy401Jimothy401almost 2 years ago

Loved it!

I guess some people were just looking for a quickie. I wanted this to keep going and going and going, just like Lana.

Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTantala@Tantala
I'm a passionate reader and writer of 'non-equial' relationship lesbian erotica. Since I'm not originally english speaking or writing, I need quite a lot of time to complete my stories. However I've been writing since 1998, and still enjoy it a lot. 'A quest for Privacy' was...