All Comments on 'Not My Type: Rhiannon Ch. 04'

by firstkiss

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
smitty203smitty203over 15 years ago
I really like...

... Seeing the stubbornness of these two melting away. I just hope nothing happens to run these two off the path they are on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
OOooohh...

damn, this is sooo good. cant wait for the next chapter.

michchick98michchick98over 15 years ago
Uh oh!

I think the s**t's gonna hit the fan with Lily, Joe and Rhiannon! Can't wait to see what happens next!

Texas TeaseTexas Teaseover 15 years ago
Can't wait to see...

<p>I can't wait to see how things go down at dinner. <p>

I just wanted to let you know how finding this gem today made my day! I thought I'd log on just to check if there would be anything new from you, and imagine my excitement at the discovery. Thank you so much for continuing this wonderful series.

<p>

As always,<p>

Texas Tease

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
The sooner you can update, the better!

Such a great story from my favourite author! Keep up the great work!

TricialenTricialenover 15 years ago
I Think.....

I think that Lilly is going to love that Rhi and Joe have found love...their parents will too. And Rhi loves Joe...she just can't believe that he loves her..but he does...and you write the most romantic, erotic love making scenes I have ever read. Sigh...I want a Joe......

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
BETTER AND BETTER AND BETTER!

You just keep out doing yourself! Once again, another amazing chapter! I think Rhi & Joe are made for each other. They both bring out these amazing qualities that they both have hidden deep within themselves. I think its great also to have them both go to dinner with Lily and Adam. A perfect way for all of them to accept each other fully and all get closer. I cant wait for the next part!

August_BouvierAugust_Bouvierover 15 years ago
Beautifully written

I fell in love with that little cottage and hope Rhi and Joe find happiness there. Lily's dinner party is going to be a doozy! ;) (R)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wow!

Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! I wish could find my "Joe". I can't wait for the next chapter. Please don't make us wait long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
I fell in love again.......

Just so you know, I fell in love last fic with Adam and now with Joe ... he's a good man, and there aren't nearly enough of those in this world.

please keep up the great work!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Woohoo!

Thank you for writing another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
wow

I didn't think you could make Joe any sexier but you did. Give us another chapter soon!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfirstkiss@firstkiss
3012 Followers
A lot has changed since I began writing on this site 16 years ago as a wet-behind-the-ears 20-something — met an amazing partner, got married, started a business, and became a mom. Life with a kid underfoot doesn’t exactly make for much free time for sexy writing. I still da...