All Comments on 'Out of Darkness Ch. 17'

by lilgirlsix

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
bearmad1963bearmad1963about 11 years ago
Brilliant

Loved this story. I wonder what you will write next.

DoctimeDoctimeabout 11 years ago

What a wonderful ending. I am content!

suebramleysuebramleyabout 11 years ago
Wonderful Series

What a wonderful series of stories. So sad it has now ended but look forward to reading more in the future - just not to far in the future. lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Exellent!!!

These series had been wonderful. Please keep writing, you have a wonderful talent. I am looking forward to your next adventure!

MSBLING59MSBLING59about 11 years ago
CRYING & SMILING

I HATE FOR THIS STORY TO END BUT ALL GOOD THING MUST COME TO AN END. IT WOULD BE NICE TO HAVE A STORY ON EACH OF THE PANTHERS, NEW MATES, THE FEMALE DIRE WOLF AND NEW ALPHAS. ENJOY YOUR BREAK BUT PLEASE DON'T MAKE US WAIT TO LONG.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Bravo!

A fantastic tale! Loved every word of this incredible story. Can't wait to see wat you bring out next! :-) Please don't keep us waiting to long.

AhzureDragonAhzureDragonabout 11 years ago
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Absolutely could not have asked for a more fitting ending to this story. I loved everyone one of the stories and I find it incredible how you pulled together such an amazing twist in a complex plot line. Absolutely loved your characters and how you developed each and everyone of them. Your a spectacular write and love all of your work. Thank you for sharing your wonderful talents with us.

QueenbiggumzQueenbiggumzabout 11 years ago
BRAVO! BRAVO!

This series was amazing I loved all the characters and the mated couples form this story. Koodoouuuusss Darling Kudous! can't wait to see what you have in store next keep it up hun this was FANTASTIC!

LONG LIVE THE PACKS

LIVE LARGE LIVE FREE

Archangel_MArchangel_Mabout 11 years ago
Bravo!!!

I have to say, Lil has really grown as a writer since I met her. Not in terms of style, plot, or character-building; she has a tremendous talent for that. But in terms of grammar, syntax, and spelling, she learns from edits faster and more completely than any other author I've had the privilege of working with. I feel like I barely have to correct anything in her drafts anymore, just catch typos and make funny comments. ^^

In short, congratulations on finishing this epic saga, Lil! I know I've already said it privately (I think), but I wanted to say it publicly too.

RheamistressRheamistressabout 11 years ago

One tiny question here: What is to become of the female dire wolf? Looking forward to seeing your next piece of work. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great series... thank you

*****

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 11 years ago
Wonderful!

Thank you for having the courage and tenacity to complete this amazing story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hope there will be more!

Thank you for these beautiful stories and for letting us know that Guillame and Orsolya will have another cub!!! I just fell in love with them and I'm thrilled they get another chance at happiness together. I was surprised they are having a daughter though, since you had her mention she would like a boy this time...I was thinking, actually, it would have been great if their twin boys were reincarnated so they would all be reunited. I'm sappy that way. :-) And I can't give up hope that you will revisit these characters and show them with their young children...Ah well, something to dream about. Thanks again.

Butterflies1974Butterflies1974about 11 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful end to this great story.

mrschipperbrowningmrschipperbrowningabout 11 years ago
dont end

i love this pack.i love the ending but hate that it had to end....could you maybe come up with the birth of all the cubs?

ElhazElhazabout 11 years ago
Loved the series

Thank you so much for a wonderful series. Great story lines and characters, I have not been able to put it down since I started.

LolalinLolalinabout 11 years ago
Awesome

Brought a tear to my eye that she wanted to name the baby Jason. You are good...keep it up.

rosettastonedrosettastonedabout 11 years ago
glad to see I wasnt the only one that apprrciated the cub being named Jason

This has been excellent. I found the stories and read them all in a day. Keep it up and thanks for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great!

You are such a compelling storyteller. Your works in this series have been a pleasure to read. Thank you for sharing.

MizTMizTabout 11 years ago
Hope

More than just the name of a future daughter, but what the future holds for everyone. I like that Kelly wants to honor Jason by naming her future son after him. And with so many babies coming it won't be long before all the packs have their numbers up. You did a nice job showing that life does go on and that it is filled with HOPE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
amazing

As always your stories are amazing. Can't wait to read the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

what happen to the female dire wolf?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WOW!!

Can I just say WOW again? You have a truly unique gift. Weres are some of my fav stories to read anywhere. If you had these printed, I'd buy them just so I could read them again and again! Incredible stories. Wonderful characters. I loved the humor, the suspense and the love in the story. You threw in a few loops for us, but I can't wait to see where you take these folks next! Please keep writing! I love your work!!

Ramjet57Ramjet57about 3 years ago
A fitting end to this set of stories

Now to start the next set, ASAP. And good riddance to Erobos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous