Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Exactly," said Josh.

Ricki closed her eyes and took a deep breath, her hands both tracing fingers over her inner thighs. "Alright, so this happened last year right at the beginning of the year. Do you girls remember when we played those exhibition games up state?"

Malena and Alanna both hummed their agreement. "Well, that second night after the games when we all went out to the bar with the men's and women's teams from the other school? I left early that night because I had been flirting with these two guys from the other team. About an hour after we got to the bar I was totally buzzed and wanted to fuck one of them, but then it turned out they were brothers. I didn't even care at that point and I asked them both if they wanted to come back and see the hotel since we were staying in those suites. Well they both said yes, and sort of glared at each other, but I told them it was fine and pulled them out of the bar."

"They got us a taxi and on the way I started making out with the older brother, but I got my hands down the younger one's pants and started giving him a handjob. Halfway through I switched, turning and making out with the younger one while I got my hand in the older one's pants."

"Whore," Malena giggled, and Ricki grinned as her fingers left her thighs and came up to her tits, caressing them lightly and brushing over her nipples.

"Yeah, maybe. But I was so turned on and they were both hot and panting and I kept them both hard until we were up in the hotel suite. Then I asked the older brother if he wanted to see my room, and we left the younger one in the sitting area. As soon as we were in the room I was half naked and got on the floor and unbuckled the older brother's jeans. He had a decent cock, I mean nothing to write home about, but he was raging hard already. I started going down on him and he moaned and moaned, holding my hair back and mumbling about my tits, so I took off my bra and he took one look and came all over them."

"He kept apologizing and saying he would be ready again soon, but I made him pull up his pants and leave the room. I went out with his jizz still on my chest and looked at the younger brother and gave him a 'come fuck me' look, and he jumped up from where he had been sitting."

Ricki's hands had drifted down from her tits now and were running up and down her pussy, pressing into her folds and spreading around the wetness she had started to develop there. I was physically stopping myself from jerking off as I witnessed her display, but I noticed Beth rolling one of her pierced nipples in between her thumb and forefinger, sort of glassy eyed. Malena was sitting in front of me, looking towards Ricki, and her hands kept clenching and unclenching in the picnic blanket.

"Once we were back in the room," Ricki continued, "I told him his older brother couldn't last, and that he'd better do a good job. He took off his pants and I realized he definitely had the bigger dick, and as I started giving him a blowjob he grabbed some kleenex from the counter and wiped off my boobs, then started playing with them. That's when I got up on the bed on my hands and knees and said, 'If you've got a condom, you can fuck me as long as you want.' Well he scrambles in his wallet for a condom and can't find one, and tells me to hold on while he goes out to his brother in the other room, completely naked, and begs him for a condom. He finally comes back and says he's got one and starts putting it on while he's watching me play with myself. He gets behind me on the bed and is being all gentle and stuff, asking me if I'm ok every three seconds until I tell him he's not going to break me and I want him to fuck me. So he does - he starts pounding into me and I'm moaning out loud because I'm so horny and it feels great.

"That's when I look back and see his older brother leaning in the doorway, this sour expression on his face, and I just smile at the guy and shrug and start fucking back at the younger brother until he comes and collapses on my back. I roll him off me and sit on the edge of the bed, pretty much like I am now, staring down the older brother. He thinks this is an invitation so he takes a step towards me and I just hold up a hand and say, 'No, no, you fucked up. All you get is to eat me out.' And so he gets down on the floor in front of me and eats me out for like ten minutes until I came all over his face. A couple minutes later Malena texted me saying she was on her way back to the room, so I kicked the brothers out."

Ricki had started rubbing herself more firmly by the end of her story, pushing past her dare to tease herself, but stopped now and opened her eyes slowly. "And that's my sexiest story."

"You are such a bitch," Alanna cackled. "I love it."

"That's why the room smelled so fucking weird that night," Malena exclaimed.

Ricki laughed, "Yeah."

"Wow," Josh said, "I think I got my money's worth there."

"Ok, next hand," Beth said excitedly, and Ricki took her place back in the circle.

My cards were crap, and after discarding and drawing new ones they were even worse. "I lose," I said when it was my turn to reveal my cards.

"Me too," Malena said, putting hers on top of mine.

"And I finally fucking win," Ricki grinned. "Though fucking Alanna dodges the bullet again."

Alanna just shrugged and smiled. "Dare away, oh winner."

Ricki looked around the room for some inspiration and I wondered if maybe things were going to heat up another notch. With Malena and I both naked, we could do our dares together... or even to each other.

"I know what to do," Ricki grinned evilly. "I dare both of you to do three laps around the house."

Malena and I looked at each other, then out the window. It was still pouring rain so heavily you couldn't see much of anything, so while there was a risk we would be seen it wasn't really a danger. We did live in a cheaper neighbourhood though, without nice lawns or anything.

"Can we wear shoes?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's fine," Ricki allowed.

"I'm in then," I said.

"Me too," Malena countered.

We both went to the front door and put on our cheapest running shoes, knowing they were going to get soaked, then Ricki stood beside the front door ready to open it for us.

"Alright, here's the deal. Three laps, and the loser has to do a second dare that the three of us will figure out while you're running. Got it?"

We both nodded, then Ricki pulled open the door wide. Malena and I both bolted, skidding down the little porch and around the side of the house. I was in the lead but a few steps into the backyard I heard Malena call from behind me, "Austin!"

I turned and she smacked into me, or at first I thought she did, but instead she pushed me up against the back of the house and I found myself kissing her in the rain, her body pressed against mine, soft and hard in all the right places. Her hand was on my dick, rubbing my head in her palm while her fingers stroked me. Her tits were pressed into my chest, nipples firm on my skin as we got thoroughly soaked with the rain beating down on us. Her lips tasted faintly of strawberries, but I was more enticed by the feel of her tongue as it played against mine, warm and strong. She broke the kiss and said into my ear over the rain, "This game better keep going, I was hoping for a better dare with you."

And then she was gone and it took me a moment to realize she was running again. I took off after her and managed to almost catch up with her as we were rounding the front door, scooting down the side run beside the house and breaking back out into the backyard. I reached out and grabbed Malena by the arm and spun her back into me, picking her small frame up by the waist and pushing her into the wall of the house right where she had pinned me moments ago, her strong legs already wrapped around my waist, pulling me close. We were kissing again and I could feel her now-soaked hair dripping water onto my body, her chest heaving against mine as my dick bounced against the firmness of her ass. We broke for a moment and her lips parted in a sexy pant, our foreheads together. I watched a drop of water build and then fall from the tip of her nose as we reveled in the feel of each other, her hands holding my shoulders and her ankles locked at the small of my back. She had drops of water on her skin and I took a moment to bend my head down and lick across her collarbone, drawing some of them up. I kissed her again with wet lips and she pulled my head to hers roughly with arms around my neck, her muscles moving underneath my hands as I held her by the waist.

I pulled her off the wall and took three steps, still carrying her, over to the old picnic table and laid her down on top of it. Splayed out with her hair wet and wild, tits losing some of their forward shape but remaining perky and upright, stomach taut and rippling with every breath, Malena looked amazing. She gazed at me with a wild expression in her eyes and then I started running.

"Fuck," I heard her laugh, part frustrated, behind me.

She didn't catch me and I did the last circuit without another incident, reaching the front door a few seconds before her. She burst in after me and Alanna and Ricki stepped forward holding towels, wrapping us in them as we all started laughing. Alanna started toweling me down and I managed to whisper to her, "She wants me."

"No shit," Alanna whispered back. "And your welcome."

I made sure to get my head close to hers before whispering, "I love you."

Her eyes softened and she smiled at me, then boisterous Alanna was back and she gave me a stinging slap to the ass. "Alright, champ. Time for Malena to find out her punishment for losing."

We all went back into the living room, Malena giving me a look as we took our places, then Ricki gestured to a bag that was new to the room but not to me. It was Alanna's 'toybox.'

"So we discussed it and we decided if Austin had lost, he was going to have to give one of Alanna's dildos a blowjob," Ricki explained and the other girls laughed and I pretended to wipe sweat off my brow. "But since Malena lost, she has to wear this until the end of the game." She held up a long furry tail attached to a small plastic device.

I knew what it was. Alanna and I hadn't used it yet, but I know I had been looking forward to when we did. I'm no furry or anything, but I thought it was sort of weirdly hot.

"So, this part's a fox tail, obviously," Alanna said, gesturing down the orange furred tail portion to the white tuft at the end. "And this part is a buttplug to keep it attached.

"Uh, what now?" Malena said, one hand going back to her tush protectively.

"It's really small, like the smallest one there is," Alanna assured her.

"I've never had anything up my butt before though," Malena said.

"And I've never been tea bagged," Beth snorted. "Are you in or are you out?"

Malena was obviously startled by the prospect of having a buttplug inside her, but she also didn't want to be out of the game. Her hesitation to answer drew out and Ricki wiggled the tail at her.

"I think it will look really cute," I offered.

She looked to me, then back to the tail and bit her lip. "Alright, what do I need to do?"

"Here," Alanna said, reaching out and taking the tail from Ricki. She dug into her toy-bag and pulled out a bottle of lube, smearing a dollop onto the purple plastic nodule at the base of the tail. As she spread the lube over the plastic she said, "Look, this tapered point goes in first, and then you push past this wider bit and you're done, this little part is the only thing that stays sticking out. The flat piece on the end keeps it in place, and there you go, you've got a sexy little fox tail."

Malena sighed and nodded, "Alright, I'll try it. Is it going to hurt?"

"Something this small? Maybe like a tiny bit when you first push it in, and after it'll feel weird for a bit, but you've gotten plenty worse on the rugby pitch." It was true, at least the part about the rugby pitch. Alanna still had a slightly green bruise on her thigh from where she had been kicked during their last game, and Ricki had a couple of scars on her left leg where she had caught the bottom of a girl's cleats fairly deep in the past. I hadn't noticed any old battle wounds on Malena, but I was sure she had them.

"How should I... y'know... put it in?"

"Honestly? You can bend over and I can just put it in, or you could sit on the couch, get your legs up behind your ears and put it in yourself."

"I'll do it myself," Malena said, holding out her hand for the tail.

"Your choice," Alanna shrugged.

Malena sat on the couch and took a few calming breaths, then looked around the room. "No one ever tells a word of this to anyone ever, right?"

We all agreed and Beth laughed, "Fuck, I'd have to admit to letting Josh put his balls on my forehead. No one ever finds out about this."

"Alright," Malena said. "Here goes." She slouched down on the couch and pulled back her legs, spreading herself completely in front of us until her legs were hooked behind her elbows and her feet were near her head. She was practically folded in half, her pussy and ass completely open to us. There were a million things I wanted to do just then, but instead I watched quietly as she put the tip of the small butplug up against her tightly wound asshole. She hissed in a breath, "It's cold."

"I could get the 'tingling sensations' lube if you really want," Alanna joked.

Malena bit her lip and ran the tip of the buttplug around her hole, spreading herself open a little bit and pressing it further in. Her tits, pushed together by the position of her arms and legs, wobbled and I noticed her nipples were super hard and standing at attention.

"Just push it in, you don't have that much more to go," Alanna cooed softly, encouraging her.

Malena did, pushing on the buttplug more firmly. She gulped in a breath of air and her eyes widened when she got to the widest part, but then her hole closed around the plastic and the flat part nestled right up to her skin. She lowered her legs and took a few deep breaths, the tail sticking out from below her.

"How's it feel?" asked Ricki.

"Weird. It didn't really hurt going in so much as I was worried it was going to. I dunno, it's... different. We'll see if I like it I guess." She stood up slowly and turned around, brushing out the tail behind her. It stood out from her firm little ass beautifully, the cheeks pressing around it and keeping it slightly erect as opposed to lying flat down her butt.

"Sexy as hell," I said, and Alanna agreed.

"Boobs, ass, tail. How's a girl supposed to compete?" Beth joked, making Alanna and Ricki snicker.

We sat back down in our circle, Malena making a surprised, 'oh!' as she readjusted herself. "Gotta be careful how I sit with this thing." She sat back down carefully, looking expectantly to our faithful dealer. The tail snaked out from her ass behind her and I wished I could have a picture of just that, it was so tantalizing.

Cards. I had a pair of sixes with a king high, so I discarded my other two and ended up with a pair of kings, putting me at two pair.

As we revealed I realized no one was groaning - there were no dud hands.

"Well, Josh, Beth and Ricki lose," I said.

"What? No, I've got a pair," Josh said.

"Same," Ricki and Beth both exclaimed.

"Yeah, but Malena, Alanna and I all have better than that, so you guys lose."

"Fuck," Josh said.

"Fine," Beth grunted, and Ricki just shrugged.

"Well, as the winner I'll give the first dare, and Austin and Malena can figure out the other two," Alanna said. Still clad in her bra and daisy duke jean shorts, she was the only one of us with a stitch of clothing. "Beth, I dare you to let each of us find out what it's like to play with pierced boobies for thirty seconds."

"Alright," she said with a sarcastic grin, "Who's first?"

"Me, of course," Alanna grinned, patting her lap. "Come here, Piercings."

Alanna had Beth straddle her waist as she sat with her legs in front of her, pulling the smaller girl in tight by the butt so that they were chest to chest. "Ok, someone time this," Alanna said, then immediately her hands were squeezing Beth's smaller tits. Fingers explored, then Alanna bent her head down and took one of the other girl's nipples into her mouth and Beth moaned in surprise. Alanna had just started on the other tit when Ricki called time.

Beth stood and hesitated for a moment, getting her balance, then moved over to me. "Uh," she said, "Do you want your dick in front or behind me?"

"Your choice?" I said, and she sat down on my legs, sliding up until my dick was trapped between our bodies. This had the added effect of her pussy pressing against the base, warm and slightly slick. "Ready?" I asked her.

She nodded, so I immediately bent and took the nipple Alanna hadn't had a chance to work over in my mouth. The piercing could shift a little bit and I tongued at it along with the nipple itself, prodding the little barbell to twist lightly. "Mmm, fuck," she groaned, my other hand playing with the boob I wasn't sucking on. I let go of her with my mouth and caught her now free breast with my other hand, tilting my head up and kissing her lightly on the lips. Beth was grinding her crotch lightly against mine and started kissing me back, her tongue stud cold and odd in my mouth.

"Time," called Ricki.

I let go of Beth and she stood up. I looked to Alanna first, who had a smoldering hunger in her eyes. Clearly she was ok with what just happened. Then I looked to Malena - I had gone pretty far there and might have just ruined what we had started earlier, but she wasn't even looking at me. She had assumed the position with her legs out and was looking up at Beth as the other girl sat down, inching up Malena's naked legs until they were almost nose to nose.

"Hey," Beth said.

"Hey," Malena responded, scrunching up her nose as she smiled. Tentatively, Malena brought up her hands and felt at Beth's nipples, pinching and twisting lightly, exploring what the piercings were like. After a few moments she dipped her head and licked one of them, eyes trained on Beth's face.

"Mmm," Beth hummed pleasantly.

Malena continued licking lightly, playing her tongue over the piercings until her time was up. Ricki's time went fairly similarly, the girls willing to play along and experiment, getting turned on by the physical contact but not as into it as Alanna or I had been.

While Beth was straddling Ricki, Malena leaned back and sighed. She was bracing herself with her hands behind her on the floor and her legs splayed out in front of her and I couldn't help running my eyes down her body from her collarbone to her toes. When my eyes came back up she was looking at me with a small smile but didn't say anything.

Beth, finished with Ricki, stood up and looked to Josh, who quickly reorganized himself so that she could sit in his lap. She slowly lowered herself down and squeezed in close, taking the same approach she had with me so that his dick was caught between the two of them. As Josh started feeling up her tits I noticed Beth's hips rotating slowly, her ass clenching slightly as she rubbed herself against his hard shaft. She bent her head and kissed him tentatively and he responded,

I had always wondered if Josh and Beth had hooked up before, maybe as a first-year fling or something. It wasn't that they acted weird around each other or anything - I would have noticed at some point in the two and a half years we had been making music together - but they were together a lot and seemed completely comfortable. Maybe not Alanna and I levels of friendly comfort, but still the question had been there.

Watching them now, I'm fairly certain they hadn't hooked up before but the thoughts had been there. Josh was being a little bit tender with his touches and Beth was clearly hoping for more, but as time ran out they separated slightly and lingered for a longer moment before Beth dismounted and slipped into her spot next to Josh.