Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Phew," she said, face and chest flushed. "That was- wow." She was sitting on her butt, her legs both bent in front of her, leaving her flushed pink vagina on display and clearly more than just simply aroused.

Josh had a silly grin on his face, which dropped slightly when Malena said, "I think I know what Ricki and Josh should do." She turned to me as if asking permission to give both the dares, since Alanna had passed them to us. I shrugged and she winked at me. "I think Josh should lie down on the floor and Ricki needs to take a moustache ride."

"You mean I have to sit on his face?"

"Mhmm," Malena said, "For two minutes."

Ricki shrugged and put a hand to her pussy, "Hey, I'm fine with getting eaten out."

Josh licked his lips and wiggled his eyebrows at Ricki goofily, then got down on the floor on his back. "Hop on."

Ricki shuffled forward on her knees until she was straddling his head, then looked down at him. His eyes were trained on her pussy, but he looked up past her tits to nod his readiness. Ricki slowly eased her backside down until Josh's head nearly disappeared below her, her ass popped up slightly as she arched her back with the first sign of pleasure.

"Oooh, fuck. He's already licking me," she moaned, then shuddered and giggled under her breath. "His moustache is tickling me though. It's not rough like I thought it would be, thank god. Mmm, he's got his tongue up inside me now." Josh's hands were up and awkwardly holding her thighs, brushing back and forth on her skin, and she placed her hands on his hairy chest as she shuddered again. "Mmm, fuck Josh, you aren't too bad at this. Oh, he's kissing my lips down there now like he's french kissing me and his chin is rubbing all over my- fuck. Fuck. Mmm, fuck."

Ricki was clearly enjoying herself, slowly lowering her body over top of his as Josh continued working, hands sliding down his chest and abdomen to his legs on either side of his dick, which was standing up like a flagpole.

"Fuuugh," Ricki groaned, eyes closed and clearly getting into her dare. "Uuungh, just like- yeah, do that again and again. Mmm, I could-"

"Time," Malena called in a sing-song voice.

"What?" Ricki groaned, unmoving.

"Time. Get off of him," Malena said sternly, and Ricki did with a heavy groan. Once she was off of Josh we found him grinning widely, his lower face covered in wetness from Ricki and his own spit.

"Get up and deal, Josh," Alanna said, and he did.

I wasn't sure if I wanted to win at this point. The physical heat in the room felt like it had picked up and we all had a light sheen about us, the sexual energy heavy along with the smell of excitement. As I revealed my pair of queens it became apparent I wasn't a loser though.

Malena, Josh and Beth didn't groan as they lost, instead looking to Ricki who had a grin on her face as the winner. "Alright," she said, "I think at least some people need a chance at release here. The three of you all go sit on the couch, Josh in the middle, and you're going to jerk each other off for three minutes. We'll see if any of you have a hair trigger."

The three of them lined up on the couch with Josh in the middle. After a bit of figuring, Josh ended up with a hand in either girl's lap and each of them had an arm over top of his, both ready to get to work on him. Malena's tail was curled out and to the side, sticking out around her hip.

"Ready?" Ricki asked, "Go, three minutes."

Both girls took ahold of Josh's dick and started fumbling, trying to find a rhythm to their madness. Josh, splitting his attention between the two, slid both of his hands lower and started by petting at them, fingers exploring between their spread legs. Watching from where I sat I felt a tinge of jealousy as Malena moaned and shifted a little lower in her seat as Josh did something correct in his ministrations. I didn't have a right to feel that, not really at least and especially not after I kissed Beth during her dare.

I felt Alanna brush my arm and turned to her. She was giving me a concerned look, one that spoke volumes to me. Are you ok with this?

Was I? This was... well, it was insane. Strip poker while we were all a little tipsy was crazy enough, but these dares were starting to get wild. Two weeks ago I had been a virgin, and while Alanna and I had done our best to make up for the years we should have been together, she was still my one and only.

As the three on the couch started moaning a bit more, I checked and they all had their eyes closed as Ricki raptly watched them from her position across the blanket, I closed the distance between Alanna and I and whispered to her. "I don't know. Are you?"

"I think so," she whispered back, looking at the lewd mutual masturbation scene before us and licking her lips lightly. "The way the others are looking at you and Josh is pretty hot, and I'm ok with whatever is going on between you and Malena. She looks fucking sexy."

"I know, right?" I said quietly. "I just don't know if I like..."

"Sharing," she finished my sentence for me.

"Yeah."

"I'm sharing you," she pointed out, though without any sort of negativity.

"I know, and that's why I'm ok with this," I whispered.

She kissed me on the cheek and moved back a bit. "Time," she called.

"What!? Noo," Beth yelled, trying to force Josh's hand to stay where it was.

"Augh," Josh groaned, looking down at his dick. He was clearly close to finishing, the head glistening with precum the girls had been rubbing into his skin.

Malena just sort of oozed off the couch, moving over to her place in the circle on her hands and knees, tail waving behind her. She sat down and took a long, slow breath, then opened her eyes as the tip of her tongue played along her bottom lip lightly. "Deal the cards," she said breathily.

Josh picked them up on his way to his seat, Beth muttering in frustration as she completed the circle.

When I saw my hand, with nothing good, I made the decision that I was ok with losing this round. I had been hard for almost an hour now, the sights and sounds of our game teasing me to the limit. No discards or redraws, I happily revealed my cards as a losing hand, hoping Malena would as well.

She had two pairs, just barely beaten out by Alanna's three of a kind. "This is getting ridiculous," Josh said, revealing his single pair. "I don't know how she's doing it but I swear Alanna has to be cheating."

I laughed and shook my head, but Alanna piped up, "I'll make you a deal, next time I lose I'll take off everything."

"Done," said Josh.

No one was thinking about the game coming to an end.

"For now though, I think Austin, Ricki and Beth have a dare to complete. Hmmm, what to do," Alanna mused, tapping a finger on her chin. She turned her eyes to me and I caught a teasing glance before she made a face like she had come up with an idea. "I know. I think Austin's been left out too much, so Beth and Ricki are going to both give him a blowjob. You can play with yourselves while you do it."

If I hadn't been hard already, I would have been in moments. As it was, I felt my hardon go from 'like a rock' to 'hard as steel.' Ricki and Beth were both grinning, Beth already rubbing at her crotch, a finger clearly dipping between her inner labia. "Come on stud," Ricki said, motioning me over, "Stand right here."

I followed her directions and soon I was standing with Ricki and Beth kneeling in front of me, my dick between them as they turned their eyes up to my face. Beth's were a greenish blue while Ricki's were a darker brown, both wide as they got ready to suck me off. Just the thought of that got me light headed.

"Well, whenever you're ready," Alanna laughed.

"Fuck, I was ready like four hands ago," Ricki laughed, then leaned forward and took the head of my dick in her mouth, her tongue quickly pressing and rubbing against the underside as my knees buckled momentarily. She had wonderfully full lips which sealed around me as her eyes didn't break from mine.

She pulled back and released my dick with a pop, then repeated the movement all over again. She started sucking me a bit deeper into her mouth and her eyes dropped to where she was working, Beth sitting on her knees next to Ricki staring intently at the other girl's lips working around my shaft while she openly fingered her pussy. "Fuuuck," I groaned, and Ricki released me again, bringing up a hand and stroking her spit down my shaft before pointing it towards Beth.

The smaller girl licked the side of my shaft with just the very tip of her tongue, running up to the head before turning her eyes upwards. Our eyes locked for a long moment and I wondered at how exotic she looked despite the fact that she was a white kid from a suburb town. Her dark hair cut short, the piercings in her nose and eyebrow, she looked like some foreign punk princess instead of a girl who probably went to ballet lessons when she was six and played the flute in her high school band.

Beth swallowed me down and I shuddered, the feeling of her tongue stud a completely new experience for me; the cool, smooth nub of metal teasing down my shaft and rubbing over the ridges of the head. She hummed her appreciation as one of my hands reached out and brushed her face before my fingers ran through her short hair.

"How long?" Ricki asked, turning back to Alanna briefly, her hand still around the base of my cock.

"Until he goes off," Alanna grinned. "The way he's constantly jerking off in his room, I assume he'll be ready for more pretty quickly."

"What?" I said, "You can hear me?"

"You thought I couldn't?" Alanna asked with a chuckle.

Beth released my dick, "Fuck, Austin. I can hear you sometimes and you live on a different floor than me."

I was blushing, but considering the act she was performing on me, and that they had never brought it up before, I wasn't about to push the issue. Beth started kissing along the side of my shaft while Ricki took back possession of my head, swirling her tongue around it with an open mouth.

"Unngh," I groaned, my balls boiling. "I don't know how much longer I'm going to last."

"You better last long enough for me to get off," Beth groaned. Both of her hands were working in her crotch now and there was a slight squishing sound. She lowered her face and licked at my balls while Ricki helped make room by shuffling a bit closer to me, tilting my dick up to her face. Her large breasts were pressed into my leg now and I could feel her arm brushing lower as she fingered herself as well.

"How long?" I moaned.

"Not. Long," Beth panted, her hot breath caressing my crotch and Ricki started swallowing me deeper, working her mouth quickly as she jerked my base with her hand.

I glanced to my side and saw Alanna grinning at me, one hand trailing a finger over her bare stomach. Malena, still in her spot, was pressing her lips together as if she were trying to keep something in, her legs firmly together and rubbing back and forth as she watched Ricki and Beth.

"Fuck," Beth whispered, and then louder, "Fuck." She sat back from me on the balls of her feet, one hand behind her keeping her balance while the other one thrust two fingers into her cunt, legs spread wide and her small tits bouncing rapidly with her efforts. She was completely on display and if I had had the presence of mind I could have counted the small freckles on her body. As it was, my eyes roved over her jiggling tits and the fingers she had slamming into herself, but landed on her face as the tension in her body built - her mouth was open in a feral grin that almost looked like she was in pain, eyes screwed shut as she concentrated her entire being on the building orgasm.

Ricki took me nearly to the base, gagging slightly on my dick as she sucked me like a vacuum, before releasing me completely and pointing my dick at Beth. She started jerking me firmly, her hand flying with the lubrication of her spit. "Come all over her," Ricki said.

My body seized up as I started coming - I would have been shouting to the rafters if it weren't for the fact that my lungs and throat were constricted from the effort. Don't get me wrong, I really like fucking Alanna, but there was something so different about Ricki jerking me off - not to mention the view of Beth - that it was definitely something extra.

"Hnnngha-" Beth moaned, her body rocking back and forth as she started her own orgasm while Ricki jerked my load out, my cum splattering across Beth's tits, abdomen and the hand she had furiously working at her pussy. She collapsed back onto her ass, breathing deeply, as Ricki stopped jerking me and slow stroked me a couple of times, then brought me back to her mouth and suckled on my head for a long moment, milking the last of my cum from the source.

"Ho, fuck," I groaned, and Ricki grinned proudly as she released my dick.

Beth was moving, using my leg to pull herself back into a sitting position. "Fuck, I needed that," she chuckled breathily.

"I still need it," Ricki half groaned as she sat back as well.

"Guess I, ah, better start shuffling then," Josh said. I staggered over to my spot next to Alanna and Malena, Ricki and Beth returning to their respective seats as well. Alanna flashed me a smirk and wiggled her eyebrows at me, while Malena gave me an odd look and openly glanced down to my dick which was now at half-chub.

The hand went quick and I somehow managed to cobble together a pair, leaving me in the middle of the road with Ricki the winner of the hand. Beth just sort of wheezed a chuckle as she turned over her dud of a hand, Malena looking a little more excited that she was going to get a dare this time.

"Hmm," Ricki pondered, "What to do, what to do."

"Want to pull something from the toybag?" Alanna asked helpfully.

"No, I know what they have to do," Ricki smirked with a naughty glint in her eyes. "Beth, you need to lie down on the floor and Malena has to lick all of Austin's cum off of you."

"What?" Malena balked.

Alanna started laughing, slapping her thigh, "That's fantastic."

"Do I really have to lick it off her?" Malena complained.

"Yup, no hands allowed," Ricki grinned.

Malena rolled her eyes, but got onto her hands and knees and crawled to where Beth was already laying herself out in the center of the circle, giggling lightly. From my position I couldn't see a whole lot of Malena's face as she licked my cum from Beth's body, though at one point she lifted her head and looked back at me to say, "It's really not that bad, though a little cold now." I was much more interested in the view I had of her ass pointed back at me, the fox tail jutting out and up and resting on her lower back. She had her legs together but with her back arched as she bent to lick Beth her pussy was pressed out like a delicious, fleshy clam, lips glistening slightly with arousal. As she shifted her weight with her movement the tail would slip one way or the other almost as if she were wagging it sinuously.

"Mmm," Alanna moaned lightly and I nodded in response.

Her dare completed, Malena returned to her seat as Beth rolled over, crawling over to her spot. Her nipples were hard and points on her body were glistening where Malena had been licking; she bit her lip and ran a hand through her short hair, eyes intent and obviously ready to progress with the game.

Josh dealt and I had two pair after discards.

"Well fuck," Alanna laughed. Everyone turned over their cards, and Alanna and Malena were the losers. "Guess I gotta hold to that deal."

Alanna stood up and reached behind her, undoing her bra. "You all ready to see the goods?" she asked jokingly.

"Been waiting all afternoon," Josh laughed.

"I think Austin's been waiting his entire life," Rikki said with an eyeroll.

"Oh, come on," I said.

"Whatever, meet the ladies," Alanna said, peeling her red bra away from her chest and showing off her large, perky breasts. They were big, round and firm, her nipples a dull pink and pointing out proudly. On anyone else I would have guessed she had had a boob job they were so perky and globular, but I'd known her my entire life and had watched those puppies grow. Her light body hair trailed down her chest and diminished on her tits, her slightly tanned skin puckered with goosebumps. Alanna quickly undid her jean shorts, pushing them down and then spinning in place to show off her matching red lacy thong, full ass beautifully framed.

"Oh yeah, and you were all saying I have nice assets," Malena joked. "Then there's Alanna with her fucking gravity-defying tits and ass for days."

Alanna laughed and tugged on her waistband. "Should I stop?"

"No," Josh and I both said at the same time, setting the girls to laughing.

Alanna turned around and bent at the waist as she had instructed Malena to do earlier, showing off her thick, athletic ass. She slowly slid the thong down, letting it drop to her ankles, and then flexed each cheek a couple of times. For the last six or seven years Alanna had been dealing with her body issues - the fact that she had a naturally thicker frame than girls like Malena - by working out and training for rugby. That had been after we had a scare in high school when she nearly developed an eating disorder before I performed a one-man intervention for my best friend. Now, those years of training had left her with a fantastic ass, sexy thighs and a toned tummy.

"Guuurl," Ricki said, "Dat aaaass."

Alanna laughed, then looked over her shoulder with a dirty expression and reached back, spreading her cheeks and giving us a clear look at her crinkled asshole and flushed pink pussy. I was now intimately aware with both of those sweet spots, having dedicated several hours over the last weeks with her learning every nook and cranny of them, but that didn't stop me from hanging my mouth open and breathing deeply.

Letting go of her cheeks, Alanna turned around and cupped her tits, tweaking both of her nipples lightly. "That enough of a show?"

"No," Josh said.

"Too bad, Malena has a dare to do," she responded with a grin.

"I think I know exactly what Malena has to do," Ricki said, taking charge as the winner of the hand again. "I think you should welcome Alanna to the game properly and go find out what she tastes like."

"Mmm," Alanna grinned, spreading her legs and crooking a finger at Malena before joking in a fake hillbilly accent, "You got a purdy mouth."

Malena laughed with the rest of us but hesitated for a moment before shrugging and crawling over to Alanna, ending up between the blonde's legs as Alanna leaned back on her elbows. I felt myself reaching max hardness potential again as I watched Malena look up Alanna's body to her face, their eyes meeting before Malena slowly moved forward and planted a small kiss on the pussy in front of her.

She looked down at her subject, her hands coming forward and delicately prodding at Alanna's thick outer labia before spreading her open and dipping her head back down, tongue out and seeking until it found skin, sliding up Alanna's pussy and causing her to shudder with pleasure. Malena repeated the action, then dipped her head lower and closer, tonguing Alanna more broadly in long, slow strokes.

"Mmm yeah," Alanna moaned lightly. "Is this your first time?"

"Mmhmm," Malena hummed.

"Just think of what you like someone to do to you," Alanna sighed.

Malena's face, which had been more serious as she tried eating pussy for the first time, broke into a small, shy smile and she turned her head, kissing Alanna's muscled thigh lightly, then the other side. She lowered down to her task again, her mouth opening as she tried driving her tongue deeper in Alanna, lapping at her while she looked up to her face. Her eyes shifted over to me for a split second, watching from beside Alanna, and she blushed but didn't stop her tongue actions. She finally withdrew, planting another light kiss on Alanna's pussy as the other girl groaned her disappointment at being left wanting.

1...34567...10