Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well," Ricki asked, "How'd she taste?"

"Sort of sweet and salty. Not bad but not like, 'oh my god I need more of that,'" Malena shrugged, wiping her lower face with her forearm.

"Well that's a pretty mediocre grade," Alanna smirked sarcastically, sitting back up.

"Well what can I say, it pretty much tasted like I do," Malena shrugged.

"You've tasted yourself?" Josh perked up.

Malena blushed again, "Well yeah, if I lick my fingers while I'm masturbating or something."

"Josh," I said, "We can talk about this, or you can deal the cards."

He dealt.

"There goes my winning streak," Ricki laughed.

"And it looks like I'm starting on a losing one," Alanna sighed half-heartedly.

"Alright, what are we doing Austin?" Ricki asked, turning to me and my winning hand of a straight.

"I dunno," I hummed and hawed, "I mean, I'm not going to just copy your dare from last round, and I'm pretty sure you're both feeling extra frisky by now... hmm..." I reached over to Alanna's toybag and pretended to browse through it even though I knew exactly what I was looking for. "Aha," I said, "I know what you two are doing."

I pulled out a long, purple double-headed dildo from the bag.

"Oooh, fun," Alanna grinned.

"For real?" Ricki asked, "That thing, y'know, works how I think it does right?"

"If you think one end goes in me and one end goes in you, then yes," Alanna said, taking it from me and walking on her knees over to Ricki.

"Um, fuck it. Let's do this," the brunette girl said. "How do we-?"

"Well, we can do it the amateur way and go butt-to-butt, or we can do it the good way and both fuck our brains out."

"The second one?" Ricki said, and Alanna grinned.

She had Ricki move to the center of the group, mostly so we could all 'watch and learn.' Ricki was lying on her back, partially on her side with her one leg held up near Alanna's shoulder as Alanna straddled the other. "First thing's first, gotta lube this baby up and bit," Alanna said, then spit on the end of the purple dildo before palming the head and spreading it around. She did the same to the other end, then put it up against Ricki's pussy, spreading the other girl's thick lips as she maneuvered the purple dildo back and forth.

"You ready to get your world rocked?" Alanna asked her.

Ricki smiled and raised an eyebrow. "We'll see if you can compete with the real thing," she challenged.

Alanna pushed the dildo into Ricki, who sucked in a breath and closed her eyes as she was penetrated. Alanna was quick to pull it out most of the way before pushing deeper, using one hand to lightly rub a thumb over Ricki's clit. After a few more in-and-outs the dildo was over a third of the way in and Alanna stopped moving it.

"Alright, now for the tricky part," she said, "I need you to hold it in."

"I'll do it," Beth surprised everyone, reaching across Ricki and grabbing the dildo where it was spreading Ricki open.

"Ok, now I just-" Alanna grunted under her breath, raising up as high as she could on her knees and bringing the free end to her crotch. She had to crane her neck to look past her own tits so she could see what she was doing, but very quickly she had the dildo lodged in her and was slowly feeding it in and out, sliding down it's length. "Mmkay," she groaned pleasurably, "You ready for more?"

"More?" Ricki asked.

"It's a 14" dildo, so seven for each of us," Alanna said, shifting her body and pushing another couple of inches past Beth's fingers, who pulled away, and into Ricki before taking more herself.

"Oh, fuck that's deep," Ricki moaned, one hand stopping Alanna's movements by putting a palm to her abdomen. The other one was holding onto one of her own tits tightly.

"Almost there," Alanna assured her. "One more little push and-" She did it and the dildo disappeared completely between the two, their pussies pushed right together, labia to labia. Malena and I moved around so we could see better, the view of Alanna's vagina mashing against Ricki's fat lips etching into my brain.

"Now what?" Ricki half-panted.

"Now I rock your world," Alanna smirked. She rotated her hips, grinding their pussies together but also shifting the dildo inside them, and she gave a girlish grunt. Her hands were holding onto Ricki's leg, keeping it tight to her chest, and it looked like she was using it for leverage as she rotated her hips again and again in the grinding, thrusting motion.

"Humma- wow, ok, wow," Ricki groaned, her eyes fluttering as she got fucked. After a moment she got into Alanna's rhythm, thrusting her hips off the ground and back at the blonde riding her. Ricki used her arms to brace herself on the floor, leaving her big tits to bounce enticingly as the two girls humped at each other.

"Boobs," Josh said under his breath, "Boobs everywhere." Malena and I broke out in nervous, horny giggles as we watched the scene before us.

"Huungggh," Ricki was moaning, eyes closed and head back, and Alanna picked up her pace. Ricki's toes were spread wide and Alanna pulled the foot that was dangling in the air to her lips and sucked on the big toe before biting it lightly. "Umagah- Umagah- Oh my gooood," Ricki groaned, her movements stopping as she tensed up, an orgasm rippling through her.

Alanna didn't stop her grinding until Ricki's muscles went loose and she lay back on the floor, chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath. The two rugby players were still for a long moment until Alanna started moving away, slowly disengaging from the dildo and then easing it out of Ricki. She tossed the purple toy aside and swept her long blonde hair away from her face before bending down and taking one long, broad-tongued taste of Ricki.

"Mmm," Alanna grinned. "Not bad at all."

Ricki shuddered at the stimulation and snorted a light laugh, "High praise from the Queen of Vaginas."

"Alright, enough languishing," Alanna said, slapping Ricki's thigh lightly. "Let's play another hand."

We all got back to our spots and Josh dealt the cards.

After watching the last dare I was raring to go, but with a natural flush in hand I felt like it would be cheating for me to discard it away. I kept it, expecting to win and wondering who I was going to get to dare, but was quickly shot down when Malena turned over her own cards with a huge smile. "Royal flush," she crowed, sticking out her tongue at me teasingly.

"What do we have to do?" Josh asked, obviously excited to have lost along with Beth.

"I think there's been a bit too much girl-on-girl fun going on, so Beth is going to get on the floor and Josh, you're going to put your dick in her." The look on Josh's face was like he'd just won the lottery. "But you only get ten strokes," Malena finished with a wicked smirk.

"What? That's not enough..." Beth complained.

"Enough for what?" Alanna asked, voice full of false innocence.

"Stuff," muttered Beth.

Josh looked torn now, "Is that really all?"

"Yeup," Malena grinned. "Here's hoping you aren't a ten-pump chump."

Beth started moving to the center of the circle but Ricki got up, holding out a hand. "Hold on one sec," she said. "Penis plus vagina equals condom."

She darted into her room, which happened to lead off from the main hallway outside the living room, and came back quickly with a box of condoms.

"Now why do you need a whole box of those?" Malena laughed.

Ricki blushed and tossed one of the silver wrapped packets to Josh. "You never know, and I stole them from my RA last year." Ricki and Malena were both second years, while the rest of us were third, and so had been forced to live in the dormitories the year before.

Josh was quick to tear open the condom wrapper and cover himself. Beth had apparently decided she wanted to take Josh doggy style, and was on her hands and knees in front of him, biting her lip and slowly wiggling her butt back and forth.

"Just one more thing," Ricki said, then leaned down and engulfed Josh's dick in her mouth, sucking for a long moment before releasing, a little trail of spit connecting her mouth to him for a moment before she wiped it away. "Don't want anyone dry dogging it."

Josh took a deep breath, mentally readying himself, then knelt down behind Beth. He ran the tip of his dick over her mound for a moment and she looked back over her shoulder at him. "You only get ten, so you better make them fucking good."

He slow stroked her for the first one, taking more than enough time to let her adjust to him on the fly until he stopped, most of the way in. "One," the rest of us counted out loud.

"Really?" He asked, looking around at us.

"Yeah, it's happening," Alanna said.

He pulled out a little less slowly, then speared into Beth again, this time a little faster than the last. "Two." Beth had her eyes closed and her head down, but I could see her mouth was hanging open as she tried to enjoy every moment. "Three." The slow thrusts continued until they got to seven, when Josh changed it up into a hard, fast stroke that lingered while he was buried inside her. The last one went back to slow, almost excruciatingly so for us as we watched.

Josh pulled out and Beth groaned in annoyance, banging on the floor with her fist for a moment before glaring at Malena. "Really? I mean, really?"

Malena smiled sweetly, "Want to play another hand?"

"Fuck yes," Beth grunted, getting up. She turned and kissed Josh lightly for a moment before going to her seat. "Thanks, that was really nice."

"Nice," Josh sighed. "That's all I had time to get to." He grinned lopsidedly and shook his head, gathering up the cards before moving to his seat.

Revenge is swift apparently, and I was extremely excited about it. I lost. Malena lost. Beth won.

I was feeling like the Man of Steel, sitting in the post-reveal moment when everyone paused to see who was going to exhibit themselves next. Beth cackled and clapped her hands and Malena glanced at me, that look in her eyes again that mirrored the hungry one in Alanna's.

"Oh, you think you're going to fuck?" Beth asked. "Yeah, no."

What? Noooo! I thought in my head.

"Alanna, can I see your bag please?" Alanna passed the bag over to Beth, who dug around inside it for a moment before pulling out a red buttplug. It wasn't some massive thing like they used in porn, but it was clearly larger than the little one that was keeping the cute fox tail attached to Malena. "The other one comes out and this one goes in," Beth grinned with a glint in her eyes. "And if you need help, Austin has to do it. With his mouth."

I raised my eyebrows and Malena looked from me to Beth and the new buttplug and back again. "Uh," she said, "That's a lot bigger."

Beth just raised her eyebrow, her piercings accenting the move and making it scary-sexy. "Ten strokes," she said dryly.

"I'm ok with helping," I offered Malena.

"You're ok with... y'know?" she asked.

"Eating your ass?" I offered, and she gave a small nod. "I'm pretty sure I'm good with it." In fact, I was more than ok with it - while Alanna and I hadn't had full on anal sex yet, I'd spent plenty of time with my face pressed between her thick, athletic butt cheeks. It might not have been quite as tasty as her other hole, but she was studious about keeping herself clean and from the clear view I had gotten when Malena had first put in the tail, so did she.

"Okay," Malena said, slowly standing. "I guess first thing's first, I need to get this out." She reached around behind herself and dug her fingers under the flat rim of the plug currently in her butt. Her position let me trail my eyes up and down her body, taking in everything from her upturned tits as they jiggled with her movements to her small camel toe, just showing moistness from her arousal. Despite her fantastic body, I still thought it was her face that was the sexiest - her usual smile was gone as her lip curled up a bit and she wrinkled her nose and brow while she worked on pulling out the tail. Malena hissed in a breath and then her body relaxed and she was holding the smaller plug.

I took the red plug from Beth and held it up next to the one in Malena's hand. "See, not that much bigger," I assured her.

"Still bigger," she said, shooting a glare at Beth, who just shrugged and smiled. "How are we gonna-"

"Face down, ass up," Alanna chanted. "That'll be easiest."

"You know way too much," Ricki laughed.

Malena got down on her knees, looked at me with a slightly worried but mostly horny expression, took a deep breath and then lowered her head. Her flexibility was astounding, her back arching dramatically so that most of her upper body was flat against the floor but she was still somehow folded in half at the waist, exposing herself entirely.

"God damn that's hot," I said, then moved in beside her. I didn't wait for anyone to say go, or check if she was ready. Instead I kissed one of her ass cheeks, my lips lingering as they brushed against her firm flesh, then again slightly lower. My eyes raised and looked across Malena's spread ass at Alanna, who was sitting on her knees with her hands holding her thighs. She mouthed the words, 'So jealous,' and I knew she meant that I got to do this and not her. We were ok.

I kissed Malena's other butt cheek, then took the opportunity to cover her pussy with my mouth and tongue her. She jumped under me, not expecting it, but quickly moaned her appreciation. It might not have been part of the dare, but she was right there and I wasn't about to let the opportunity pass. I played my tongue along her lips for a long moment before driving it as far into her as I could, flicking it in and out and tasting her. She was different than Alanna but still similar, like the difference between two types of plums - both sweet and juicy but not exactly the same. I withdrew my tongue and wrapped my lips around Melena's prominent clit hood, sucking lightly a few times and feeling her shudder beneath by hands, which were on her ass now keeping it spread apart. I pulled my head back and looked at her pussy for a moment, the small dark hole where her lower lips were spread beckoning me to tease her more, to enjoy her. But I had a dare to follow.

I shuffled a little closer so that I was more overtop of her upturned ass and felt my dick brush against her folded over abdomen from between her legs. I had one hand on either ass cheek and squeezed, feeling her muscles underneath the perfectly formed globes. Her asshole was staring back at me, slightly more tan than her pale skin and not-quite knotted closed, as if it was remembering the form it had held for the last while with the other plug inside it.

Bending my head down I lightly licked her perineum, the skin between groin and ass, doing so again and again as I moved closer to her backdoor. I hesitated for just a moment, then took a broad lick of her, feeling her quiver on my tongue as it slowly trailed right across her asshole. There was a tang of sweat and a hint of the sweetness of her pussy where some of her excretions must have trickled down, but mostly I was taken with the sensation of her skin on my tongue. It was the same as when I went down on Alanna, I became focused on how intimate a touch it was and enjoyed feeling her move around me.

I took my time, licking again and again, before I used the tip of my tongue to run along her tight little ring. I closed my lips over it, sucking lightly, before doing so again, eventually probing into the center as the skin became slick with my spit and the knot loosened. I wormed my tongue, pressing harder until I could feel her pinching lightly around my tongue as it danced inside of her. The entire time she was taking stuttered, shallow breaths, her legs quivering minutely under my hands.

Letting go of one of her cheeks, I replaced my tongue with the tip of my finger, her ring clamping down on it. I let a drop of spit go from my mouth and it oozed around my finger and the dimple of her asshole, and I licked at her pussy again while I pressed down with the finger. It took some time but I was eventually able to carefully slide my finger in and out of Malena's ass. I glanced at the red plug, judging it's size compared to my knuckle and decided I should probably progress to a second finger. I also realized the others were sort of just standing around us, watching intently and quietly, which put this strange feeling in me.

When I eased the tip of my second finger in, pushing past her ring, Malena took in a sharp intake of breath through her nose and froze. More spit, a slower approach, and she started breathing again. I was lapping at her pussy now while I kept one eye on my fingers in her ass, occasionally raising up to apply more spit, and then she moaned as I pushed both fingers deeper. Fishing blindly for the buttplug with my free hand, I found it and took my mouth off of her but kept my fingers working. I quickly took the plug and wrapped my lips around it, spreading spit on it as well, and then for good measure ran the tip of it through the center crease of her weeping pussy, picking up her juices.

I started lightly suckling on her clit as I withdrew my fingers entirely and replaced them with the tip of the plug, about the bottom half of it easily filling the space I had prepared before it met much resistance. I started pumping it in and out while I sucked, fractions of an inch at a time.

Malena started a low keening, "Hhhuuuuuunnnnn." I felt one of her hands grab my knee, the other one folded behind her back, fist clenched.

Suckle - pump - ease off - repeat. It was almost in but her rectum had clamped down just shy of the widest part of the plug. Using my tongue to push back her clit hood as much as I could, I sucked harder and she moaned raggedly in her throat, though that turned into a squeal of surprise as I pushed the plug the rest of the way in, stretching her and then giving her release as it quickly tapered to a smaller width, though bigger than what she had been using before.

I pressed lightly on the flat top, or bottom, of the plug, and the dimple around her hole pushed in and she moaned. Patting her ass, I kissed one cheek again and said, "All done."

"Fuuuuuck," she groaned, slowly raising to her hands and knees and looking around at all of us. "How long was that?"

"Austin ate you out for like fifteen minutes," Ricki said. "It was so fucking hot."

The three other girls were standing, their nipples rock hard and their chests rising and falling as they breathed deeply. Josh was standing next to Beth and had one hand on her shoulder, and I suspected she'd probably been fondling him while they watched.

"What's next?" I asked as Malena turned around and cautiously sat down.

"Another hand," Alanna said, quickly moving back to her seat, the rest of us following suit.

Cards. Discard. New cards. If revenge came quickly for Beth, karma was swinging both ways.

"Oh crap," Beth said when Malena turned over her full house. The dark haired girl had lost, along with Josh and I.

"Yeah, that's right," Malena grinned. "Tell me, Beth. How many guys have you had sex with at once?"

"Um, one," Beth said.

"Well that number's about to change. Josh and Austin are going to pick you up between them and you're gonna get fucked in both holes."

"What?!" Beth exclaimed. "That's not fair, I've never done that-"

"Piercings, come on," Alanna interrupted her. "Malena's never taken anything in her butt before, and I'm pretty sure Ricki's never gotten some lesbo loving before either."

"Yeah, but..." she trailed off.

"You can always quit," Ricki offered with a smirk.

Beth frowned and shook her head. "I just... right now?"

"Yeah right now," Malena retorted.

Josh and I looked at each other and shrugged. Neither of us had probably ever planned to be part of double-teaming a chick, particularly together, but would we shoot down the chance? No. Ricki tossed us both condoms and I slipped it on with some minimal figuring; Alanna and I had been fucking bareback for the past two weeks, which was probably stupid since there was still a failure chance even though she was on the pill, and before that I'd never needed to use one since I'd been a virgin.

1...45678...10