Pushing Boundaries

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, wow. I don't even know where to start," Josh said; Alanna, Malena and Ricki all turning over dud hands.

"Well, we'll probably need the toybag," Alanna said, and Beth handed it over to Josh from where it was sitting.

Josh took his time looking through, clearly fascinated by the various items Alanna had collected over the last few years. He finally pulled out what looked like a harness and turned to her, "Is this what I think it is?"

"Probably," Alanna smirked.

"And do you know how to use it?"

"I've been told I'm quite skilled," Alanna shrugged proudly.

"Ok, I dare Ricki to let Alanna fuck you with this strap on, while you give Malena some oral," Josh said, gesturing to each girl in turn.

Ricki took in a deep breath, "Well I guess rubber dick is better than no dick." She turned to Malena, "Just don't expect me to give you what you got from Austin over there."

The thinner girl grinned and shook her head, "I don't think I'll ever get that kind of treatment again in my life."

Alanna stepped into the harness Josh handed to her, which fastened around her waist and each thigh, two black strings running under her crotch and up along her ass cheeks stabilizing the ensemble. The last piece was a blue dildo, probably nine inches long and semi-transparent with silver glitter inside.

"Ricki, you ready to meet Sally Anne?" she asked as she turned, the dildo bobbing in front of her.

"You name your dildo's with girl names?" Beth asked.

"Well, duh. I am a lesbian," Alanna said. "Though I might need to name one Austin now." The others laughed and I blushed, letting myself feel more embarrassed than I actually was. "Alright, Ricki. Face down in Malena, ass up nice and high for me."

Ricki got in position, her large ass up in the air yet again while her tits hung heavily and brushed the blanket below her. Malena sat down in front of her, spreading her legs so that Ricki would have easy access once they started. I was surprised at how readily the other girls, particularly Ricki and Malena, had taken on the dares that involved them with other girls - none of them had ever mentioned being interested in chicks or experimenting before, but maybe it was the booze, or the general sexual excitement, that had them willing to play around.

"Here we go," Alanna said, then slapped Ricki's ass, leaving a red handprint, before maneuvering the dildo into place. Her first thrust pushed Ricki face first into Malena's pussy, both girls giving a short, surprised moan, and then Alanna was off to the races.

I have to admit, I don't think I can fuck as hard as Alanna can. She built up speed and soon had Ricki gulping for air in between bouts of moaning into Malena or crying out loud. "Fuck, she's fucking me so hard. It's fucking amazing. Fuck fuck fuck, yes, fuck, so good. So good."

Her ass was quaking with the repeated impacts of Alanna's hips on her, and Ricki's breasts were rocking under her to the point I guessed her nipples were probably getting stimulated by rubbing against the blanket. Alanna's tits were bouncing as well, her ass clenching and unclenching as she thrust her hips over and over. I think I was less turned on at that point than just awed by the scene before me.

Malena was getting the short end of the stick in this, as she got teased enough to want more from her inexperienced pussy licker, but wasn't getting enough to get off. As Alanna slapped Ricki's ass again, Malena grabbed the larger girl's head and pulled her into her pussy firmly, grinding herself against Ricki's face since she wasn't getting licked, knocking the bottom of the buttplug that was still in her ass against Ricki's chin and causing Malena to open her eyes and mouth wide as she surprised herself with a sudden orgasm.

Ricki was quick to match her, legs shaking as she cried out wordlessly, Alanna thrusting mercilessly through Ricki's first orgasm and forcing a second one out of her. Alanna abruptly fell back, her fake blue cock popping out of Ricki with a wet slurp, and she heaved in massive breaths as she tried to find her bearing.

Malena backed away from Ricki, who stayed in her kneeling, face down position for a long few moments before her legs slipped out and she lay flat on her belly, panting into the blanket.

"Holy fuck," I said, wiping my forehead. "That was..."

"Fucking intense," Beth filled in. "Now I know what watching us must have been like."

I went and got fresh glasses of water for the three girls. Alanna thanked me and downed the entire glass in one go, and Ricki just sort of sipped at hers in a daze. Malena was rubbing at her pussy when I brought hers over, and blushed and smiled at me when I handed it to her, though I noticed one hand stayed lingering down near her crotch.

Water finished or at least in hand, and Ricki now moving about again, we sat down and Josh eagerly started dealing the cards again.

I'm not sure how, but I won the hand with a straight I hadn't even realized I was collecting. Josh and Beth both looked excited to have lost, while Ricki seemed to still be out of it from her last dare.

"Um," I said, trying to think how to involve all three. "Josh lies down, Beth you ride him and Ricki you sit on his face."

I didn't even form it as a dare, but there was no question about whether people were going to do it or not. Josh was quickly lying on the floor and Beth put a condom on him before straddling him and slipping his cock into her. Ricki took a moment to get in position, facing Beth as she lowered herself onto Josh's face. "Go easy down there," she groaned.

Beth was just starting to bounce on Josh when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned and Malena was looking at me with hooded eyes, a hunger in them. "I don't want to wait anymore," she said.

"Are you done playing?" I asked stupidly.

"Come fuck me," she replied, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet and over to the couch. She sat with her back on the seat and her head propped on the backrest so she was looking down her body at me, legs spread and pulled back, offering herself up. Her feet were hanging in the air and I thought they looked cute so I kissed one and then the other, her toes wiggling, before I moved between her legs.

I bent and licked at her pussy, but she grabbed me by the hair and lifted my face up, "No, I want you to fuck me."

"Hold on," I said with a grin. "Let me get this out of you first."

I buried my face in her cunt and she moaned as I tugged lightly, and then more firmly, on the end of the buttplug. She groaned uncomfortably as I pulled the widest part out, but that quickly turned back to pleasure as I took the opportunity of her ass gaping slightly to stick my tongue back in her slick, hot hole. Discarding the plug, I moved up her body and pressed my dick to the top of her pussy, teasing her clit with the head. She moaned and pouted at me.

"Put it in, Austin. Stop teasing me."

I bent down and kissed her, pushing her legs back further and spreading her wide. I pressed my dick against her lips, watching as they bulged out and reveling in the sensation of her smooth, silky wet skin on mine. Her clit was poking out from beneath it's hood and I rubbed my cock over it a few times, squeezing moans out of Malena before pushing, my cock slipping easily into her sopping wet cunt. She groaned into my mouth, "Finally."

I thrust into her, rocking my hips like Alanna had been teaching me to, and Malena moaned loudly, then turned her head and caught some of the sofa cushion between her teeth and tugged on of the fabric.

"God, you look fucking sexy," I said, thrusting easily into her. She was tight and her cunt rippled as she moved her hips and abdomen, shooting pleasure up through my spine as she used her core strength to tease me.

She tilted her head back, chin up, trying to reach my mouth so I brought mine to hers and we kissed hard, wild like we had out in the rain.

There was a hand on my shoulder as we broke the kiss and I glanced back, Alanna standing behind me. "She does look fucking sexy," she said. "I'm a little jealous you get to play with her."

Malena reached out and took hold of the blue dildo Alanna still had attached to her, tugging on it. "Come here," she mumbled, and Alanna allowed the other girl to pull her closer until she was on the couch next to us, her fake cock lodged in Malena's mouth as the brunette suckled on the end still shimmering with Ricki's juices.

"Oooh, she's a dirty girl," Alanna cooed, reaching out and stroking Malena's boobs as I continued to thrust into her. Every time I entered Malena fully I could feel her clit grinding against my pubic bone and she would shudder in appreciation.

Malena released the fake cock from her mouth and looked up at the two of us over above. "Kiss her," she said to me, and I raised an eyebrow. "You two are so sexy together. Kiss her."

My thrusting had to slow a bit as I turned and wrapped my arm around Alanna's waist, pulling her closer to me as we kissed. This wasn't a falsely naive kiss now, it was the full passion and desire we had for each other. The feel of her firm tits pressed into my chest, her soft skin under my touch, her hands reaching up to caress my cheek and chest.

"Mmmm, so fucking hot," Malena moaned as she watched us, making up for my distraction by fucking back at me with her hips.

Alanna broke our kiss and turned to the other girl, "Well you're a fucking little sexy minx. You looked so fucking hot with that fox tail earlier."

"I thought it would look funny," she gasped, the return of my attention to her bringing with it firmer thrusts.

"It was the cutest sexy thing I've ever seen, and I think I would die if you walked around the house with it." I said.

She snorted, "Yeah, not going to happen. Maybe I'll put on a show in your room sometime though."

"Mmm, sounds hot," Alanna grinned. She dipped down and kissed Malena, who returned it readily. Alanna turned back to me. "You wanna do something kinky?"

"Sure," I said, and she eased me off of Malena, who moaned her disapproval as I left her vacant, and took my place, feeding her fake cock into the thinner girl. Watching Malena take Alanna's 'cock' had my mouth watering; the love of my life fucking my lusty crush. Alanna slow stroked her a couple times, letting her adjust to the dildo's larger size, before she rolled her hips forward and buried herself in Malena as far as she could before bottoming out. The brunette moaned through pouted lips, her eyes dipping down her body to Alanna's hips as they squashed against her own.

Alanna adjusted her footing for a moment, then turned her head to me, "Alright, now you fuck me while I fuck her."

What a novel idea, I thought with a laugh. Was this technically double penetration, or something altogether different? I stood behind Alanna and put my hands on her shoulders for a moment, massaging her before kissing her tensed shoulder blade, hands sliding down her sides and briefly caressing her hips as I attempted to line myself up to enter her. The strapon setup she had on, using thigh-supports instead of a crotch-harness, looked like it was supposed to leave open access to her from behind. In reality, as I rubbed the head of my dick across her lips, the two thin black ropes that were bracketing her pussy and feeding out across her ass were rough and in the way.

"I don't think it's gonna work," I said. "I feel like my dick would get chaffed by those strings."

"So put it in my ass, stupid," Alanna said over her shoulder.

"Really?" I asked surprised.

Alanna reached back and spread her cheeks, revealing her asshole to me again. "I still feel slimy down there, so I bet you'll slide- oooh, yup, right in."

I had leaned forward and pressed the head of my dick to her puckered hole, quickly popping through her anal ring and about a third of the way in. It wasn't the 'coming home' sensation I had when we joined earlier - I don't think it would ever feel that way compared to her pussy - but the heat and the slightly spasming clench she gave me felt like a familiar handshake, just a lot more pleasurable.

"Alright," She breathed out, "Give me a few strokes, then leave in just the head." I did as ordered, holding her by the hips firmly as I stroked myself in and out, watching my dick disappear into her again. I let go of her hips and palmed her cheeks, spreading them for her so that she could go back to bracing herself against the couch. I kneaded her ass firmly, my fingers leaving red marks where I squeezed, and Alanna hummed her enjoyment of my rougher treatment. I gave her a couple of more forceful thrusts, eeking out one of her girlish grunts, before I pulled out until her ass looked like it was suckling on the head of my dick.

"Mmmm, I love how dirty you are," Alanna moaned to me, "That was good. Now it's my turn." She turned back to Malena in front of her, who was mostly blocked from my view except for her feet and lower legs, which were held up high and poking over Alanna's shoulders. "You ready for this?"

"Am I ever," Malena cooed.

Alanna started with slow, short thrusts. As she pulled back from Malena she would spear herself onto me, then as she thrust into Malena we would all moan as she slipped off of me and into her. Whenever she reversed direction like that I found myself watching her anal ring drag and pucker out slightly, trying it's best to refuse my release from her depths. I let go of her ass and brought my hands around her sides to her chest, palming her fantastically firm tits and hugging myself to her, starting to return her motions with some of my own. I rotated my hips and soon Alanna followed as if we were grinding on a dance floor - something we still hadn't done due to our secrecy. Alanna was humming in her throat, eyes closed, while Malena was trying to match our rotation with her hips, breathing deeply through her nose and out her mouth as her eyes flicked between our faces.

I slowed the rotation then interrupted it, thrusting myself firmly into Alanna, who was pushed down into Malena in turn. Both girls groaned throatily, and I pulled out, using Alanna's hips to pull her with me. Another thrust and we had the motion down, slowly picking up our pace.

A glance over to the others told me Beth, Ricki and Josh were more than preoccupied; Josh was hammering into Ricki from behind on the floor while she made out with Beth, the smaller girl lying underneath the larger with her hands groping at Ricki's tits. As I was watching Josh pulled out of Ricki and lowered himself, entering Beth and quickly going right back to his hard thrusting.

We were thrusting harder now as well, not as frantic a pace as Alanna had used earlier on Ricki but still a good ass-slapping clip. I brought my hands to Alanna's tits again, tweaking her nipples roughly as she growled in her throat, then letting go and standing up, pressing both hands on her back so that she would lower down closer to Malena. Soon they were face to face, kissing and licking each other with their tits mashed together while I drove myself into Alanna's ass, in turn forcing her dildo deeper into Malena.

The tight tingling that accompanies an oncoming orgasm was building in me and I lowered my body to Alanna's, preparing to hump my way to release in her ass, when Malena said something that caught me up short. "I want what she had."

I slowed, raising my body up and allowing Alanna to do the same so that we were both looking down at Malena, the three of us slowly beginning the hip-rotations again.

"What do you mean?" Alanna asked.

Malena bit her lip, as if she had any ground to stand on in being embarrassed with us at this point, then said, "I want what Beth got."

"You want Josh and Austin to double team you?"

"No, no. He's busy over there. I want you two to do it. I'll ride Alanna and then Austin can..." she trailed off.

"You're gonna need to say it," Alanna teased lightly.

Malena looked me dead in the eye and said, "Then Austin can take my anal cherry and fuck me with his sexy fucking dick while I ride Alanna."

I'm pretty sure I didn't shoot off in Alanna right then through a combination of sheer willpower and her clamping her ass around me as hard as she could, which was uncomfortably hard. Once I was out of danger, I said, "I think we can manage that," and disengaged from Alanna. Her asshole hung open for a moment like last time and I imagined what it would be like coming into her like that, orifice gaping. Another time, I thought as she pulled out of Malena and helped the other girl up off the couch.

Alanna sat down with her legs spread wide, ass hooked on the edge of the couch, and Malena climbed over her so that she was facing Alanna. While Malena rubbed herself with the now erect dildo, Alanna reached up and cupped Malena's tits, slowly massaging them until the smaller girl had lowered herself fully onto the fake dick.

I took a moment to just appreciate the sight before me. Alanna tilted her head up and kissed Malena lightly, the two girls more than comfortable with each other now, at least in this moment. Her body was pressed to Alanna's as much as possible, back arched and her long brown hair hanging off to one side covering a shoulder. Her thin, muscled body was rippling as she ground her hips against Alanna, her pert ass clenching and unclenching as I watched her pussy squeezing, trying to take the last inch or two of dildo. I knelt between their legs and palmed her cheeks, causing Malena to look back over her shoulder at me. I spread her, thumbs digging into the skin on the inside of her ass crack, and her asshole winked at me. Kissing it for a moment, I drove my tongue into her again and it reacted quickly, letting me push a thumb into her without much effort.

"Austin, what did I tell you? I want you to fuck me," she said. "The fact that you want to eat me again is turning me on massively, but right now I don't want your tongue. I want your cock. In my ass."

I stood up and leaned over her body, kissing her lightly, then grabbed the lube that was still discarded next to the couch. I put a dollop on her asshole and rubbed it around, then a dollop on my dick, before moving the head of my dick to her entrance.

"Hey, look at me," Alanna murmured to Malena, taking the girls head in her hands. "You're about to let Austin take your ass, but it's gonna feel different than the butt plugs because there's just more of him. He'll go deeper than they did, and he stays wide all the way down, so you need to focus on the fact that it's him okay? If you do that, it'll be amazing." She kissed Malena again lightly, then looked at me to say I should start.

I pressed, the dimple around Malena's hole giving way before me, and she breathed out through her nose. Her body relaxed and I slipped inside, the tightness as her ring gripped my head nearly overwhelming. I leaned down and kissed her shoulder, one hand sliding up her hip to her side while the other kept her spread open. My hands on her body felt different than on Alanna; her skin was bare compared to Alanna's thin dusting of feathery body hair, and her muscles were more prominent. Her ribs showed a bit more when her body twisted, Alanna's noticeable but not as visible as Malena's.

Her ass eased up as she breathed out again and I slipped in a few more inches, stroking back and forth at that point a fraction in and out. Malena's head dipped down and her body trembled for a moment before it relaxed again and I managed to slip in the rest of the way, pressing to the root as her ass mashed against my pelvic bone. I could feel her glutes tense and flex against me as I brought my other hand up to her shoulder, holding her still.

She hissed out a long breath, head coming up but her eyes closed.

"You ok?" I asked quietly. Ricki was climaxing somewhere behind us, her moans and yelps a counterpoint to our delicate moment.