All Comments on 'Snowdrop Wyatt'

by RomanCEisdead2

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
ProfWriterProfWriterabout 17 years ago
Cute!

Thanks for a good satire on a fairy tale. Get ready for the freaks out there decrying you for corrupting a children's tale.

Good job with a nice twist making the PI into the Prince.

PW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Magnificently written!

I did not initially occur to me that the PI was "the prince" because I was enjoying the story so much ... magnificently written! And ofcourse a vet is a "doctor". Excellent parady, although I enjoyed the writing more from the standpoint of a good read. Thank you.

I-WISHI-WISHabout 17 years ago
Wonderful Story

Keep it up. My only problem was that it was so long. However I don't see how it could be shortened and still be as good.

Unbridled_PassionUnbridled_Passionabout 17 years ago
great story!

inventive way to spice up a fairy tale- loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Sweet and Sexy

Really great story! It was funny and sexy and a little bit of a thriller all at the same time. I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
snow white and the seven dwarfs

hahaha corny story :P:P allthough still quite good keep up the good work ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Snowdrop Whyatt

Very interesting stories - I assume it was fiction/

Realy enjoyed it

Mot

GABORONE

Botswana

Africa

quickp@hushmail.com

indigo_indoindigo_indoover 13 years ago
bravo

the real make over and the step by step relevation to the legend of snow white...

i have never read so long story but this one keep on captivating my thoughts untill and unless i had read the final orgasm ( climax whatever )...

the chapter by chapter made the proper sense and it not only made it simple and easy to read . Hats anf pants off ...

catamitecatamitealmost 5 years ago
Wonderful Tale

I loved it, erotic, satirical, sexy. I am ready to keep hearing about Snow's continuing liaison with the Seven bros. This story really could go on for a century. Well Done!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRomanCEisdead2@RomanCEisdead2
439 Followers
Umm, I guess that this update is the same as the last, and the one before that and the one before that and now the one before that!; I'm afraid it's taken far too long to get around to writing another story, having started it earlier this year. Alas, I have a number of pastime...